There's a sucker born every minute

So Fox News thinks all Iranians are terrorists(who's shocked), did Israel tell them to say that? Who would Fox News like to be President of Iran? sorry Fox Noise has no credibility.

is the Wall Street Journal part of Fox News?....:cuckoo:

Lol! Just proves someone like Truthnotseeker doesn't read, he/she just assumes everything from us is from Fox....they don't believe we read or listen to anything else :) If they would get their heads out of MSNBC's ass they may even learn something!

Yes, I am cynical of anything coming from Fox...but I did read the article in quotes.

Last edited:
The title of this thread is There's a sucker born every minute. The content of this thread proves it.

Owned by the same people, they get their marching orders from Rupert Murdoch.

so in order for a news source to be valid it must be owned and operated by liberals.....?

you're one of the suckers...

What news source would be liberal?

Answer:

MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, NBC, Washington Post, New York Times, Atlanta Urinal Constipation, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, just to name some of the most influential ones that affect and twist the meager minds of born suckers like Truthseeker420.

so in order for a news source to be valid it must be owned and operated by liberals.....?

you're one of the suckers...

Answer:

MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, NBC, Washington Post, New York Times, Atlanta Urinal Constipation, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, just to name some of the most influential ones that affect and twist the meager minds of born suckers like Truthseeker420.

All of the at the very left are center at best.

The title of this thread is There's a sucker born every minute. The content of this thread proves it.

Boy: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a liberal sucker?

Obama: I don't have any teeth, why don't you ask Mr. Owl.

Boy: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a liberal sucker?

Mr. Owl: Ah-one, ah-two-hoo, ah-three! CRUNCH! ....Three.

(Boy becomes exasperated)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a liberal sucker? The world may never know.

I grow tired of engaging in these minutial arguments with you, Jake. I won't even bother to click the "view post" button this time.

Have a good morning, Starkiev.

That is the second time you have said you would do that. You won't though. Mind your manners with me, and you will be fine.

Answer:

All of the at the very left are center at best.

Only because you are so far right of the responsible edge of the GoP.

Forum List

Back