There's only ONE way fro Trump to ever win....

Since Hillary is touting Obama - maybe she should include this - Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May
To Create a Media Culture in America Where Truth and Liberty Flourish.

MRCBuilding.jpg
Since 1987, the Media Research Center has been the nation’s premier media watchdog. We don’t endorse politicians and we don’t lobby for legislation. MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive so-called objective reporting.

Integrating cutting-edge news monitoring capabilities with a sophisticated marketing operation, MRC reaches nearly 203.6 million Americans each week to educate them about left-wing bias in the media.

The Media Research Center is a research and education organization operating under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum extent of the law. The MRC receives no government grants or contracts nor do we have an endowment. We raise our funds each year from individuals, foundations, and corporations.

About Us
biased as fuck....zero credibility,

Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AND IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Well... I predict, if you geniuses on the left show up at the polls next November, Trump will win in a landslide. :eusa_doh:
says the guy whose never been right ..

Doesn't matter if I've ever been right or not. If liberal dummycrats show up NEXT November, Trump will win in a landslide because the elections are THIS November. Dumbass.
Oh, boy! (Oops, is that politically incorrect?) Oy, vey! (Yipes! Again?)
Uh, like, uh, well, you know, man, like, uh, this November that like is near the end of, uh, ya know, this year, it's, uh, ya know, like the next, uh, November that is gonna, you know, like happen, right?

Since Hillary is touting Obama - maybe she should include this - Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May

MRCBuilding.jpg
Since 1987, the Media Research Center has been the nation’s premier media watchdog. We don’t endorse politicians and we don’t lobby for legislation. MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

The Media Research Center’s unwavering commitment to neutralizing left-wing bias in the news media and popular culture has influenced how millions of Americans perceive so-called objective reporting.

Integrating cutting-edge news monitoring capabilities with a sophisticated marketing operation, MRC reaches nearly 203.6 million Americans each week to educate them about left-wing bias in the media.

The Media Research Center is a research and education organization operating under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum extent of the law. The MRC receives no government grants or contracts nor do we have an endowment. We raise our funds each year from individuals, foundations, and corporations.

About Us
Just like Mediamatters, Huffypuffypost, etc...

The same white trash inbred trailer rats, that think the Orangutan will win this election , are the same dumbshits, that thought McCain, Romney could win with just the white vote, your Jerry Springer clown, candidate can't even hold rallies in Hispanic heavy states like New Mexico , California without anarchy, don't think that's gonna help that Orange sack of excrement very much:laugh:..

95% of Blacks, 90% of Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Jews, Native Americans, and other folks of color will be going hard against Trump, Clinton will break the 300 electoral barrier, no problem..

Why doesn't that stupid cocksucker release his taxes, what's he hiding??, fuck him and his groupies, fanboys.

Uh, like, uh, well, you know, man, like, uh, this November that like is near the end of, uh, ya know, this year, it's, uh, ya know, like the next, uh, November that is gonna, you know, like happen, right?

AKA: THIS November.... as opposed to NEXT November which happens in 2017.

MRCBuilding.jpg

About Us
Just like Mediamatters, Huffypuffypost, etc...
best you could do ?

AKA: THIS November.... as opposed to NEXT November which happens in 2017.
we get it! your attempt at humor crashed and burned ..

I'm not predicting a winner for this Presidential election as care for neither candidate and think both would be a terrible President that said if Trump somehow should win I can't wait to see the reaction from the left especially the far left it will be priceless.
if he does it will be the shortest presidency on record .
The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.
I'm talking less than 100 days ,way less.
Unless your planning an assassination that seems extremely unlikely.

I'm not predicting a winner for this Presidential election as care for neither candidate and think both would be a terrible President that said if Trump somehow should win I can't wait to see the reaction from the left especially the far left it will be priceless.
The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.
not planning anything. but a fuse has been lit.

Not really.

My fellow democrats...careful here....we are dealing with several right wing Trump U. alumni on this thread. LOL

Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Given the amount of hate you spew at white people... that might just happen.

I think it's pretty clear that views like yours from nitwits are having absolutely no effect on Trump nor his unstoppable campaign.
You, Hillary, and the rest of you limp-wristed twat faggots are soon going to have your dicks knocked into the dirt once and for all.
Thanks.
if you avatar is any indication of the kind of people voting for trump( it is) then his unstoppable campaign is already dead in the water,
If she wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her...

9F5wEJc.jpg
More white votes for Trump....

You might want to run now before the FBI catches you.....

Uhm... I would be careful about those kind of remarks. A poster on the old message board a few years ago made similar insinuations about G.W. Bush and the board Admin was contacted by the FBI to turn over the guy's IP info. He complied and the guy simply dropped off the grid like he never existed. They don't fool around with things like that.

Not really.
Yes really!

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Given the amount of hate you spew at white people... that might just happen.
Really? What white people. ?

Forum List

Back