There's only ONE way fro Trump to ever win....

I think it's pretty clear that views like yours from nitwits are having absolutely no effect on Trump nor his unstoppable campaign.
You, Hillary, and the rest of you limp-wristed twat faggots are soon going to have your dicks knocked into the dirt once and for all.
Thanks.
if you avatar is any indication of the kind of people voting for trump( it is) then his unstoppable campaign is already dead in the water,
If she wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her...

9F5wEJc.jpg
More white votes for Trump....
Only the dumb ones.

Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Given the amount of hate you spew at white people... that might just happen.
Really? What white people. ?

EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter

You are calling white people delusional, poorly-educated red-necks.

Pejoratives are bad, (so I hear from liberals). Unless it comes to the being poor uneducated and white with anger issues, anyone else, that gets swept under the rug. Why do liberals have such contempt for whites, being that most of them ARE Anglos, what are they ashamed of? Donald Trump? I think people have some skeletons in their collective liberal closets that need to be outed. Trump can go to hell.

I think it's pretty clear that views like yours from nitwits are having absolutely no effect on Trump nor his unstoppable campaign.
You, Hillary, and the rest of you limp-wristed twat faggots are soon going to have your dicks knocked into the dirt once and for all.
Thanks.
if you avatar is any indication of the kind of people voting for trump( it is) then his unstoppable campaign is already dead in the water,

9F5wEJc.jpg
White Women Will Be the Swing Vote

Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.
Every time you arrogant fools utilize language like this, you drive more potential Reagan Democrats into your enemy's camp...

I'm not predicting a winner for this Presidential election as care for neither candidate and think both would be a terrible President that said if Trump somehow should win I can't wait to see the reaction from the left especially the far left it will be priceless.
if he does it will be the shortest presidency on record .
You might want to run now before the FBI catches you.....
Why?
All it will take for dump to fuck himself is one of his suggestions to be refused by Congress or the military.

if he does it will be the shortest presidency on record .
The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.
I'm talking less than 100 days ,way less.
Unless your planning an assassination that seems extremely unlikely.
not planning anything. but a fuse has been lit.

Uhm... I would be careful about those kind of remarks. A poster on the old message board a few years ago made similar insinuations about G.W. Bush and the board Admin was contacted by the FBI to turn over the guy's IP info. He complied and the guy simply dropped off the grid like he never existed. They don't fool around with things like that.
I'm not worried as I have implied no threat.

Only a fair number of them.

Every time you arrogant fools utilize language like this, you drive more potential Reagan Democrats into your enemy's camp...
You wish!

The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.
I'm talking less than 100 days ,way less.
Unless your planning an assassination that seems extremely unlikely.
not planning anything. but a fuse has been lit.

Uhm... I would be careful about those kind of remarks. A poster on the old message board a few years ago made similar insinuations about G.W. Bush and the board Admin was contacted by the FBI to turn over the guy's IP info. He complied and the guy simply dropped off the grid like he never existed. They don't fool around with things like that.
I'm not worried as I have implied no threat.

No you haven't .. and publications all over the country have said the same thing that you did.

[QUOTE="daws101, post: 14417449, member: 30999"] ...You wish![/QUOTE]
As you like... you have been warned...

Thanks.

9F5wEJc.jpg
White Women Will Be the Swing Vote
You are fucked then.

President Trump can start preparing his State of the Union speech right now.

Only a fair number of them.
And you call Trump racist....

Thanks.

9F5wEJc.jpg
Only the dumb ones.
Only the dumb ones vote Democrat after years of the crap spewed in this thread.

Forum List

Back