There's that secession crap again

If you look objectively, comparing the right "fear of the communist manifesto" with the reality of the right wing "Wedge Document", you will find that the right has been far more successful at damaging the foundation of the country.

Their stated goal has been to turn this country into a kind of "Christian right wing Theocracy" modeled much closer to Iran, with the exception that Christianity would replace Islam. Anyone who has bothered to read the "Wedge Document" and then look at what is going on in Texas and many of the southern "Confederate" states will be very surprised at how far they've come in the last 20 years.

The Wedge Strategy - Center for the Renewal of Science and Culture

Doesn't apply to Alaska. They just want a separate country as long as they have oil.

I assure you that the states could maintain the welfare of it's citizens far better than D.C. could ever dream of doing.

Exactly which programs for "maintaining the welfare of citizens" do you think are being administered by the federal government instead of states?

It's money that the states put into the pot. It's not the federal governments money.

No kidding, that's why it's a map of the allocation of that money as it flows back to states.

I assure you that the states could maintain the welfare of it's citizens far better than D.C. could ever dream of doing.

Exactly which programs for "maintaining the welfare of citizens" do you think are being administered by the federal government instead of states?
Pick a czar and you will find the program
It's money that the states put into the pot. It's not the federal governments money.

No kidding, that's why it's a map of the allocation of that money as it flows back to states.

Again we go back to STATES RIGHTS.

"Pick a czar and you will find the program" isn't an answer. What programs are you talking about? Did you even have any in mind when you said that?

"Pick a czar and you will find the program" isn't an answer. What programs are you talking about? Did you even have any in mind when you said that?

obama has a czar for just about every entitlement program governed by the feds. So pick a czar.
I'll give you a starter HUD

Last edited:
they dont seem to love this country very much

If you fuckers love it so GOD DAMNED much, then why the hell are you all trying to CHANGE it ?

Every congress and executive this country has ever had has "changed" it.

"Change" isn't by definition a bad thing. I love my brother, but there are many things that he should "change" about himself.

The difference here is I love this country like an adult. I recognize it's not perfect, and I'll do everything in my power to make it better.

i cant argue with that....

Tank is a racist and conhog calls peopel ****** all the time.

They are racists.
Texas v. White, U.S. Supreme Court Case Summary & Oral Argument

what are "PEOPELS".....and Conhog uses the word ****** alot?.....do tell....im in many of his threads....i dont see this.....but one thing i do see.....you have a problem telling the Truth.....and you exaggerate and twist things real nice.....and your an asshole....thats a fact....

As long as the spelling police are out in force, it's "you're an asshole", not "your an asshole".

Just trying to help.

Carry on.

Tank is a racist and conhog calls peopel ****** all the time.

They are racists.
Texas v. White, U.S. Supreme Court Case Summary & Oral Argument

what are "PEOPELS".....and Conhog uses the word ****** alot?.....do tell....im in many of his threads....i dont see this.....but one thing i do see.....you have a problem telling the Truth.....and you exaggerate and twist things real nice.....and your an asshole....thats a fact....

I use the word ****** some. But the FACT is that if you do a search, in the last week, TM has used it twice as often as I have. Of course she justifies that by saying it doesn't count if she's simply accusing me of saying it. But that's just another TM lie.

I find it interesting that the states closest to economic collapse are the most liberal ones in the US... but they are supposedly the 'best run' according to these maps of statistics.

And as we all know... there are lies, damn lies and statistics.

you mean like ....CALIFORNIA?......say it aint so....:(

rdean, still stuck on the red state/blue state paradigm

its the only way he can throw his arch-enemies in there.....the dreaded "REPUBLICANS"......the Republicans are to Dean....what Oil-Can Harry was to Mighty Mouse.....and the Master Cylinder was to Felix the Cat....:lol:

rdean, still stuck on the red state/blue state paradigm

its the only way he can throw his arch-enemies in there.....the dreaded "REPUBLICANS"......the Republicans are to Dean....what Oil-Can Harry was to Mighty Mouse.....and the Master Cylinder was to Felix the Cat....:lol:
what he doesnt understand is that a lot of those "red" states, turned "blue" last election
and could turn back red this fall
as well as some of the previous blue states

Forum List

Back