photo_13105.jpg

and these as well
Aug28_08_DNC_Denver2.jpg

and so are these...
0x0_691750.jpg

and as are these...
50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

and so these...

Are they liberals? Or are they what you think of as left wing? Not all left wing people are liberals you know?

Are they liberals? Or are they what you think of as left wing? Not all left wing people are liberals you know?
There are no FDR liberals left in America. The Democrats are "left wing" extremist. It's the party of Obama and Al Sharpton now.

There are no FDR liberals left in America. The Democrats are "left wing" extremist. It's the party of Obama and Al Sharpton now.

Hardly surprising seeing as FDR died a long time ago.

Democrats not "left wing extremists", I'm not a Democrat, I don't like them, but you're just talking bull.

Hardly surprising that you get grown adults resorting to insults to put down people they think they don't agree with. But really, you'd have hoped with mass education that you'd get better results than this.

You spend, what, 14 years at school and you can't even come up with anything more imaginative than petty insults. Well done. Your parents must be proud.

The sheep picture is right on but that also applies to conservatives

Yeah, far too many people have been bought. It's called advertising.

Just as many people go buy inferior food like McDonalds, or drinks like Coca Cola or Pepsi simply because of the advertising, people vote Reps or Dems because they're just listening to what big corporate money buys these parties in advertising.

The US presidential election year cost $7 billion last time around. What do you think they're spending this money on?

The Money Behind the Elections OpenSecrets

election_totals.png

"When fascism comes to America...it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Where did the word Nazi come from US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Liberalism is a disease of the mind that weakens and corrupts human beings." Adolf Hitler, 1939

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction." Adolf Hitler

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays." Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

The Contemporary Condition What Was Fascism
The Contemporary Condition Aspirational Fascism
http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith . . . we need believing people." Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, from a speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant of 1933

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

Just as many people go buy inferior food like McDonalds, or drinks like Coca Cola or Pepsi simply because of the advertising, people vote Reps or Dems because they're just listening to what big corporate money buys these parties in advertising.

The US presidential election year cost $7 billion last time around. What do you think they're spending this money on?

election_totals.png
only liberals drink Pepsi , real men drink coke :)

I think that was a bad example. Somethings you just gravitate to, like Dr. pepper taste like shit to me

election_totals.png
only liberals drink Pepsi , real men drink coke :)

I think that was a bad example. Somethings you just gravitate to, like Dr. pepper taste like shit to me

Does it matter? You drink sh*t, it's sh*t whether you put Pepsi, Coca Cola or Dr Pepper on the can.

"When fascism comes to America...it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Where did the word Nazi come from US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Liberalism is a disease of the mind that weakens and corrupts human beings." Adolf Hitler, 1939

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction." Adolf Hitler

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays." Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

The Contemporary Condition What Was Fascism
The Contemporary Condition Aspirational Fascism
http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith . . . we need believing people." Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, from a speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant of 1933

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

adolf_hitler_biography_4.jpg

"Today Christians stand at the head of our country. I pledge that I will never tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit.... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past few years."

Adolf Hitler
The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872.

Can people stop with the sheep bashing already? They're actually very intelligent for a prey species. They have complex, unique personalities and the capacity for deep emotion. They love their offspring. They can feel fear when separated from the herd and even form friendships within it. They can solve problems and avoid danger. They can even find their way through mazes if need be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back