These are the allegations in the Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

The "nO eViDEnCe!" crowd can ignore this.

Abuse of power, obstruction and corruption.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced the House is launching an impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, citing at least six separate allegations that led to the decision.

First, he cited the House Oversight Committee’s findings that Biden “did lie to the American people about his own knowledge of his family’s foreign business dealings.”

Second, McCarthy also cited bank records that show “nearly $20 million in payments were directed to the Biden family members and associates through various shell companies.”

Third, McCarthy also said the Treasury Department has “more than 150 transactions involving the Biden family and other business associates that were flagged as suspicious activity by U.S. banks.”

Fourth, McCarthy cited an FBI informant who alleged that the president and his son both received bribes of $5 million each.

Fifth, McCarthy cited Biden using “his official office to coordinate with Hunter Biden’s business partners about Hunter’s role in Burisma Ukrainian energy company,” referring to recent revelations from Hunter Biden’s laptop that then-Vice President Biden used private or alias accounts to send government information to Hunter.

Finally, McCarthy said — likely in reference to the Justice Department’s handling of its investigation of Hunter Biden, “Despite the serious allegations, it appears that the president’s family has been offered special treatment by Biden’s own administration — treatment that [they] not otherwise would have received if they were not related to the President.”

I wish I could feel that we might have just a wee bit of vindication after all the malicious stuff the Democrats did. But I am too jaded. All most Americans will see the is the pro-Biden, anti-GOP, anti-Trump media spin that will make it look baseless and vengeful.

Fortunately there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that the Senate will remove him so we won't get saddled with Harris as President.

It will improve his poll numbers

Doubtful, Joe Biden has nothing to offer this country. He has no new ideas, no plan, no direction, and no innovation, except for pushing the same tired, old agenda Democrats have been doing forever: Redistribute wealth, tax, spend, and create new wars. And it's not like he's going to suddenly sprout some new ideas and move this country in a new direction. He and the Democrat Party are pretty much washed up. You've become the incompetent, irrelevant, and outdated Establishment Party. So it's pretty much time to get the hell out of the way and let someone else fix what you've fucked up.

I wish I could feel that we might have just a wee bit of vindication after all the malicious stuff the Democrats did. But I am too jaded. All most Americans will see the is the pro-Biden, anti-GOP, anti-Trump media spin that will make it look baseless and vengeful.

Fortunately there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that the Senate will remove him so we won't get saddled with Harris as President.
I doubt McCarthy has the votes to imprach

Cool. Now prove Biden got the money. As a bribe.
Or lie some more.
That's what an impeachment hearing is supposed to be for. To investigate the probability of a crime and present credible evidence that a crime or crimes have been committed.

When due process is utilized, both sides have every opportunity to present witnesses and evidence. Due process is something denied Trump in both impeachments by the House and the J6 Committee televised or reported hearings.

I do trust that if the GOP is determined to do this, they will allow due process for Biden.

That's what an impeachment hearing is supposed to be for. To investigate the probability of a crime and present credible evidence that a crime or crimes have been committed.

When due process is utilized, both sides have every opportunity to present witnesses and evidence. Due process is something denied Trump in both impeachments by the House and the J6 Committee televised or reported hearings.

I do trust that if the GOP is determined to do this, they will allow due process for Biden.
Gym and ol Comer have been looking for the smoking gun for quite some time now and found nothing concrete. What's different now?

Yes. That's why I said to prove it.

Gym and ol Comer have been looking for the smoking gun for quite some time now and found nothing concrete. What's different now?
I don't know. You don't know. But if there is an impeachment inquiry, whatever evidence there is should come out.

Forum List

Back