These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

Is it okay for Israel to mass murder thousands of innocent women and children in their effort to destroy Hamas?

Would those be the same innocent women and children that cheered and spat on the bodies of Israelis brought back to Gaza, or teens that went into Israel to kill?

Would those be the same innocent women and children that cheered and spat on the bodies of Israelis brought back to Gaza, or teens that went into Israel to kill?

So you think 2 million Palis are guilty of killing Israelis, so all most die. Damn that’s dumb. Think!

So you think 2 million Palis are guilty of killing Israelis, so all most die. Damn that’s dumb. Think!

Feel free to point where I said anything close to that. What I did say is Hamas needs to be destroyed and Israel has every right to do what ever it takes to accomplish that. Do you think there's a reason no Arab country wants to take folks from Gaza?

I'll take that as a "no."
1700339520985.png

How do you propose to end that?
I don’t. I believe all religious activity should be private. Canaan should be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular state. The Old City of Jerusalem and Temple Mount should be internationally-controlled and made a historical site with no religious activities permitted.

It’s a pipe dream, I know, but the only long term solution, IMO.

I don’t. I believe all religious activity should be private. Canaan should be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular state. The Old City of Jerusalem and Temple Mount should be internationally-controlled and made a historical site with no religious activities permitted.

It’s a pipe dream, I know, but the only long term solution, IMO.
Then you have no reasonable objection to Israel wiping out HAMAs.

What you believe should happen is never going to happen.

I meant the underlying problem, of course.
Why should anyone care about solving the "underlying problem" unless doing so solves the overlying problem? You just admitted that the underlying problem can't be solved.

So you think 2 million Palis are guilty of killing Israelis,
No. But their culture of indoctrination needs changing.

[GOOGLING...

Palestinian use human shields

IMG-20231115-WA0011.jpg

Misc.:

View attachment 859939

Forum List

Back