These “blue lives matter” flags are an offense our military

ok. I’m sure youve seen these flags . Us flags but with one blue line in the middle . For police or whatever .

Why isn’t there an outrage over these flags? It’s an obvious desecration of the flag our military fought for . Total violation of flag etiquette.

Meanwhile. If you kneel in protest , you are worse than Hitler!

Don't worry your pansie little tutu wearing ass, our military respect the police.

I would like to see Timmy find one military person who is offended by some blue lives matter flag. Because for every one he finds, I'll find a thousand military people who are offended by the football players.

Well I'm retired military, I could care less about the undereducated, overcompensated game players. You got to consider the source, just like the OP, not worth much energy.

ok. I’m sure youve seen these flags . Us flags but with one blue line in the middle . For police or whatever .

Why isn’t there an outrage over these flags? It’s an obvious desecration of the flag our military fought for . Total violation of flag etiquette.

As far as I feel the UN is a Commie org, I could pickup the Defense of Korea medal but I feel I was there for my country not the damm UN so I really don't care what they do with a blue flag. Just my thinking.

STFULiberals.jpg

Won’t any of you cowards answer the question.
“You’re beginning to bore the hell out of me”

Here. I’ll anwer the question for you .

“Well ya see we are a bunch of racists and pretend it’s about the military when really it’s about us hating blacks who have the nerve to stand up for themselves . But we are such bitch ass cowards that we won’t admit it“.
The same pieces of shit who tell white South Africans that they are not being oppressed can’t then pretend black people are being oppressed in this country. That is beyond nonsensical.

Look up the actual fucking stats on cops killing black people and be somewhat informed for once in your worthless life.

If black people were actually oppressed there sure as fuck wouldn’t be a BLM or even a NAACP, and guess what? White South Africans don’t even have something resembling the NAACP or BLM, they are actually prevented from making such organizations, because they are actually oppressed, and the government sure as hell doesn’t placate to them.

Brainless halfwits like you just need to die off so your historical illiteracy and pure reactionary thoughts on race can die with you.

§ 3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag
Any person who, within the District of Columbia, in any manner, for exhibition or display, shall place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America; or shall expose or cause to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign upon which shall have been printed, painted, or otherwise placed, or to which shall be attached, appended, affixed, or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, or drawing, or any advertisement of any nature; or who, within the District of Columbia, shall manufacture, sell, expose for sale, or to public view, or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court. The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

blue.png

No they're not, Timmy, you're just a dumbass.

Any person who, within the District of Columbia, in any manner, for exhibition or display, shall place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America; or shall expose or cause to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign upon which shall have been printed, painted, or otherwise placed, or to which shall be attached, appended, affixed, or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, or drawing, or any advertisement of any nature; or who, within the District of Columbia, shall manufacture, sell, expose for sale, or to public view, or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court. The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

View attachment 213532

Ah, that law only applies to the District of Columbia...what's your point?

View attachment 213532

Ah, that law only applies to the District of Columbia...what's your point?

Sorry I got side tracked, supposed to say something about your posts. I was thinking if this only applies to Maryland should we re-vamp the laws to apply to the whole United?

Forum List

Back