These people are in a cult

Yes they are.

Eric lays it out perfectly. They are so stupid they vote against their own self interest.

We readily admit that NO one is as smart or accurately informed as an obedient Trumpster.

Okay. You win. Trump wins a second term. Congratulations!

answer to van jones lies
Here's where he was wrong
Muslim vote for Trump up 16 pct
Black vote up 4 pct for Trump
Hispanic vote up not down
If I was Van I would cry too over the his slaves leaving the plantation

Trump got the same percentage of the black vote that Bush did....this isn't something to be proud of...

Trump lost by a 3 times larger margin than he won by in 2016 -- a win in 2016 that he FALSELY claimed was a landslide.....

Yet when he loses by 3 times that amount -- suddenly its a close election that Supreme Court must grant to Trump...

You people are delusional sycophants

And we are to believe that blacks voted in higher numbers for Pedo Joe than the very first Black President.

That right there is how you know it is fraudulent.

20 to 30 percent of African Americans voted for Trump

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

The way you morons lie is pathetic...
960x0.jpg

Yes they are.

Eric lays it out perfectly. They are so stupid they vote against their own self interest.

We readily admit that NO one is as smart or accurately informed as an obedient Trumpster.

answer to van jones lies

Trump got the same percentage of the black vote that Bush did....this isn't something to be proud of...

Trump lost by a 3 times larger margin than he won by in 2016 -- a win in 2016 that he FALSELY claimed was a landslide.....

Yet when he loses by 3 times that amount -- suddenly its a close election that Supreme Court must grant to Trump...

And we are to believe that blacks voted in higher numbers for Pedo Joe than the very first Black President.

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

LOL tell Little Wayne, 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Alveda King who all backed Trump

Play on doofus

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

LOL tell Little Wayne, 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Alveda King who all backed Trump

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

I show you data that proves you are full of shit

And all you can respond with is naming 3 black people??

One of which is a felon and can't even vote anyway...

Cool meme bro

#15: That was not the very first black president. You were duped. Www. Letter from Matar

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Sorry kid the pre election polling data said that 14 percent of african americans voted for Trump and
Little Wayne, 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Alveda King who all voted Trump think you are a welfare slob

Be happy

Play on doofus

That's what Trumpsters do - always the victim.
Says the supporter for the party of Burn Loot Murder thugs claiming that "systemic racism" makes them engage in felonies.
Oh, the irony is sublime. Ya'll are so delusional I almost feel bad when I laugh at you

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Sorry kid the pre election polling data said that 14 percent of african americans voted for Trump and
Little Wayne, 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Alveda King who all voted Trump think you are a welfare slob

Be happy

Play on doofus

Lol @ pre-election polling...

This coming from the folks who say don't trust polls....

The data I showed you is actual data that came from ACTUAL VOTES

It amazes me how giddy you folks get at the appearance that you get 2 or 3% more of the black vote -- while demonizing Democrats for getting 90% of the black vote...

How about you ask yourself how come not a single Trumper can name a policy they support aside from the culture war bullshit that only translates to coddling your feels more than anything else

Yes they are.

That phrase is one I have always maintained was stupid. The idea they are voting against their own interests. No matter if it is said by the left or right. It is stupid.

My interests are mine. I do not know what yours are any more than you know what mine are. Perhaps my interests are more varied and perhaps yours are.

Dictating what a person should have as interests is incredibly arrogant. To argue they are voting against their own interests you have to believe one of two things. Either you believe you know what is best for everyone. That is just stupid. Our nation was founded to give people the freedom to live their own lives. Demanding they March in lock step to your drum is exactly the opposite of what we stand for.

Option Two. You do not believe that the concerns of your fellow citizens are valid. If their interests are not what you believe to be important than it just does not matter to you.

For a person mining coal the industry is of vital importance. For the person who sees police brutality on a daily basis that is vitally important.

This is where the Constitution comes in. We all have a right to our opinions. We have a right to speak of them. We have a right to vote for our choice. Because my interests do not run parallel to yours does not make either of us right. It is why we debate and discuss issues.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Be happy

Play on doofus

It amazes me how giddy you folks get at the appearance that you get 2 or 3% more of the black vote -- while demonizing Democrats for getting 90% of the black vote...

How about you ask yourself how come not a single Trumper can name a policy they support aside from the culture war bullshit that only translates to coddling your feels more than anything else

Says the fool who posted info from 1932 that means nothing. Kid 99 percent of what you posted has nothing to do with this election and what did was wrong.

Enjoy paying more taxes.

Oh wait you are on welfare

Yawn

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

come on Biff, you're a AA in the dem party calling me a trump sycophant. Little bit of irony there, don't ya suppose

Nope..it isn't

I was happy with the fact that under a Dem administration -- the black unemployment rate was lowered by the largest margin in US history...

The fact you dic suckers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment until your cult leader got in office is irrelevant to me...

View attachment 414639

Lowering something by 8 pts is always more impressive than by lowering it by 1 pt...but like clockwork -- the minute Trump failed to deal with a crisis -- you folks go back to not giving a fuck about black unemployment...but 90% of black voters still give a fuck.....and voted his ass out...deal with it

View attachment 414640

No doubt they haven't been exposed to that chart in their world. So it must be Fake News.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Be happy

Play on doofus

Says the fool who posted info from 1932 that means nothing. Kid 99 percent of what you posted has nothing to do with this election and what did was wrong.

Enjoy paying more taxes.

Yawn

You can't read a chart can you??

Let's try this again....

You see those red lines -- those are the percentage of black votes the GOP got since 1932....

You see how those trend lines started going straight down -- that was thanks to conservatism...

You see how Trump got the same amount of the black vote that Bob Dole did?? That is what you morons are celebrating....

Oh yea...Bob Dole lost too
960x0.jpg

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Be happy

Play on doofus

Enjoy paying more taxes.

Yawn

Let's try this again....

You see those red lines -- those are the percentage of black votes the GOP got since 1932....

You see how those trend lines started going straight down -- that was thanks to conservatism...

You see how Trump got the same amount of the black vote that Bob Dole did?? That is what you morons are celebrating....

Oh yea...Bob Dole lost tooView attachment 414673

LOL 1932 is not relevant.

Biden supporters making America in their image

Enjoy burning

ferguson_riots_change.jpg

Says the supporter for the party of Burn Loot Murder thugs claiming that "systemic racism" makes them engage in felonies.
Oh, the irony is sublime. Ya'll are so delusional I almost feel bad when I laugh at you
Deflection noted, Trumpster.
I guess you just don't know what deflection means since I directly addressed a specific lie from you. :oops8:
Why doesn't it surprise me that you have just proven again you have no real idea what you are talking about? Because facts & reality aren't your friends :slap:

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Be happy

Play on doofus

Enjoy paying more taxes.

Yawn

Let's try this again....

Enjoy burning

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Bawahahahahahahahaha..

View attachment 414641

Play on doofus

Deflection noted....

Cool meme bro

Be happy

Play on doofus

Enjoy paying more taxes.

Yawn

Let's try this again....

Enjoy burning

In other words, you can't read a chart...

Got it

Is this a preemptive surrender or do you want to hold on to that for a bit until after all the court cases prove you all cheated your a$$es off & got caught this time?
You should keep something in the bag for later kid but I know shrinking from a real fight is a basic instinct for wokesters
I guess we'll see.

The neat thing for you is, you'll still be able to claim fraud even after all this stuff fails. That's what Trumpsters do - always the victim.

Whatever makes you happy.

"Always the victim", that is so very true. Just glance at the board. How many threads are there where someone from the right is crying about being a victim? Most of them. The press is out to get them. The deep state is out to get them. AOC is out to get them. Rioters are out to get them. Gang members, illegal immigrants, and almost anyone that is not white, is out to get them. Frankly, I don't see how they can muster up the courage to walk out the door each day.

But what is so telling about this constant victimization claim is that it is the antithesis of what it means to be an American. It is sure not what I always thought a "conservative" was. Americans pick themselves up by their bootstraps and attack the problems they are confronted with, they don't wail and cry, they don't make excuses. They "git er done". Trump has turned the right into a bunch of girly men and whining women. Hopefully, when Trump is gone, they will come to their senses and get their balls back.

Deflection noted, Trumpster.
I guess you just don't know what deflection means since I directly addressed a specific lie from you. :oops8:
Why doesn't it surprise me that you have just proven again you have no real idea what you are talking about? Because facts & reality aren't your friends :slap:
Neat!

Forum List

Back