These Republican Lincoln Project ads are BRUTAL!

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
This goes beyond political poo-flinging.
This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

Already done, 'tard.

The apostrophe is for "fuck".

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?
democrats are historically known for lynching people
This is true. My grandmother stopped 3 of them from doing it with a butcher knife. She would have gutted them.
My Grandfather did the same thing Saved my aunts fathers from a democrat lynching party

I'll bet you're one of the idiots who believe Abe Lincoln would be a Trump-supporting Republican were he alive today.

:poke:
I believe Abe Lincoln would say president Trump was the man for the job for the period of time
He would be ashamed of how the republican party has caved to the democrat party all these years.

This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

Already done, 'tard.

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?
STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!

In other words - you won't defend your violent rhetoric. Thanks for playing...

I run into SO many idiots on these boards who will not be satisfied until all opponents to Donald J Trump are shot or tossed into Gulags for reprogramming.

It's very weird.
This is true. A thread was just shut down by a Trumper because he was advocating mass murder. There is definitely something very wrong and disturbing in the mind of the Trumper. Scary times.
well sport, when you leftist's act ignorant, don't be surprised when you leftists get your asses kicked to a dept of 6 feet down
Are you advocating mass murder as well? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!

I run into SO many idiots on these boards who will not be satisfied until all opponents to Donald J Trump are shot or tossed into Gulags for reprogramming.

It's very weird.
This is true. A thread was just shut down by a Trumper because he was advocating mass murder. There is definitely something very wrong and disturbing in the mind of the Trumper. Scary times.
well sport, when you leftist's act ignorant, don't be surprised when you leftists get your asses kicked to a dept of 6 feet down
Well when you leftists push don't be shocked at the push back

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We see reality, dumbass? Something has to be done, maybe not mass murder, but something.
I usually let a bully make me have no other alternative than to beat their ass, and then I do.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Nobody is pushing you anywhere. You all for some reason seem to be itching to go and start shooting up your neighbor and his family. It seems to me you all have lost faith in this nation. Like Trump you do not want to accept where this country is heading, I.e. the American people ousting him from power.

Last edited:
This is treason.
Have you read the constitution.
Do you know whats in it?

Then you would know what treason is.
Of course I have, and people have been hanged for way less in the past in America.
"giving comfort and aid to the enemy"
BOOM! Obama and Soros and all ANTIFA are guilty.

People hanged for way less? LoL!! Sorry Russian Troll, you are thinking of the lynchings of blacks.
Perhaps you should be hanged for giving comfort and aid to Russia.
No? Well we'll settle for a tar and feather.
And I'll be happy to start a GoFundMe page for your one way ticket to Russia - OR Turkey.
You choose, and do let us know your preference. ;)
Russian troll? Can’t do better than that, huh. Lol

Yep, by being a Trump supporter you give aid and comfort to the enemy.
Still trying to figure out why Chris Wallace didn't ask your Donnie about Putin's bounty program with the Taliban.
He did a fine job of real time fact checking however.
“While the White House does not routinely comment on alleged intelligence or internal deliberations, the CIA Director, National Security Advisor, and the Chief of Staff can all confirm that neither the President nor the Vice President were briefed on the alleged Russian bounty intelligence,” McEnany added.

Because it was fake. Notice it has disappeared as another bundled attempt to smear the president...

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We see reality, dumbass? Something has to be done, maybe not mass murder, but something.
I usually let a bully make me have no other alternative than to beat their ass, and then I do.
The nation goes through these periods every so often. You all are panicking. Keep calm. Stay cool. Have faith in the ballot box. There will be a shift in political alignment in November. That is America. It is nothing to fear.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

democrats are historically known for lynching people

Yep
Warning, graphic and sickening

For those not wanting to sign in to see it, and once again I warn you, use this link to watch it

Last edited:
This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
The nation goes through these periods every so often. You all are panicking. Keep calm. Stay cool. Have faith in the ballot box. There will be a shift in political alignment in November. That is America. It is nothing to fear.
We are panicking? Lol

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We are panicking? Lol
You are panicking. What else explains the recent spat of Trumper mass murder posts and threads? Have faith in America.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We are panicking? Lol
You are panicking. What else explains the recent spat of Trumper mass murder posts and threads? Have faith in America.
Uhhh, you are kidding, right? Lol

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Will it be an alignment towards the Founding Fathers' ideals, or Marx's?
I am for the former.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Nobody is pushing you anywhere. You all for some reason seem to be itching to go and start shooting up your neighbor and his family. It seems to me you all have lost faith in this nation. Like Trump you do not want to accept where this country is heading, I.e. the American people ousting him from power.
Your denial will not save your leftists buddy's
You can only blame whitey for your own failures for just so long until whitey says enough is enough and yes those attacks and assaults from you leftists have not been forgotten

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Is this mean you are going to murder your next door neighbor?

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We are panicking? Lol

Indeed, you are panicking. I'd say that's a great idea. It is also fun to watch! :cool:

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
We are panicking? Lol

Indeed, you are panicking. I'd say that's a great idea. It is also fun to watch! :cool:
According to unnamed, anonymous sources again. Just like the anonymous sources claimed he was a Russian agent. Lol

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Will it be an alignment towards the Founding Fathers' ideals, or Marx's?
You know what I love about America and our political system. It is that we can have peaceful political alignments. And when that political alignment has run its course it will be voted out. As long as our faith In our electoral system is strong we can have change because we know that there is always another election down the road.

That's why I get angry when posters or politicians attack our electoral system or say it is full of fraud. It is not. I have faith in our system which is why you will never find a single post of mine advocating any type of violence. I believe in the ballot box.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Is this mean you are going to murder your next door neighbor?

There is a distinct possibility that we see our resident John Wayne wannabe and many others committing violent acts when their Orange Prick is defeated on 11-3. Hopefully the FBI and CIA are watching their posts.

Forum List

Back