These Republican Lincoln Project ads are BRUTAL!

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
This goes beyond political poo-flinging.
This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

Already done, 'tard.

The apostrophe is for "fuck".

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?
STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!

In other words - you won't defend your violent rhetoric. Thanks for playing...

I run into SO many idiots on these boards who will not be satisfied until all opponents to Donald J Trump are shot or tossed into Gulags for reprogramming.

It's very weird.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
This is treason.
Have you read the constitution.
Do you know whats in it?

Then you would know what treason is.
Of course I have, and people have been hanged for way less in the past in America.
"giving comfort and aid to the enemy"
BOOM! Obama and Soros and all ANTIFA are guilty.

People hanged for way less? LoL!! Sorry Russian Troll, you are thinking of the lynchings of blacks.
Perhaps you should be hanged for giving comfort and aid to Russia.
No? Well we'll settle for a tar and feather.
And I'll be happy to start a GoFundMe page for your one way ticket to Russia - OR Turkey.
You choose, and do let us know your preference. ;)
Russian troll? Can’t do better than that, huh. Lol

This is treason.
Do you know whats in it?

Of course I have, and people have been hanged for way less in the past in America.

People hanged for way less? LoL!! Sorry Russian Troll, you are thinking of the lynchings of blacks.
And I'll be happy to start a GoFundMe page for your one way ticket to Russia - OR Turkey.

Yep, by being a Trump supporter you give aid and comfort to the enemy.
Still trying to figure out why Chris Wallace didn't ask your Donnie about Putin's bounty program with the Taliban.
He did a fine job of real time fact checking however.

This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

Already done, 'tard.

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?
democrats are historically known for lynching people

This is treason.
Do you know whats in it?

Still trying to figure out why Chris Wallace didn't ask your Donnie about Putin's bounty program with the Taliban.
being a TDS INFLUENCED antitrumper you have been a useful tool to Putin and China

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

This is true. My grandmother stopped 3 of them from doing it with a butcher knife. She would have gutted them.

Biden and the DNC should probably take notice. No more taking a soup ladle to a knife fight!

Should I call you comrade?

Another IMPECCABLE source - RedState ... LoL!! :laugh:

more valid than the democrats witch hunt Schiff Shamm

It's funny, Erik Erikson from Red State used to be a Never Trumper.
Apparently he's fallen in line for his beloved tax cuts and judges -
Just like all the rest of you loony birds ;)

This is treason.
Do you know whats in it?

The aid and comfort to the enemy is given by the one that refuses to call the wuhan virus what it is.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

This is true. My grandmother stopped 3 of them from doing it with a butcher knife. She would have gutted them.
My Grandfather did the same thing Saved my aunts fathers from a democrat lynching party

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!

I run into SO many idiots on these boards who will not be satisfied until all opponents to Donald J Trump are shot or tossed into Gulags for reprogramming.

It's very weird.
This is true. A thread was just shut down by a Trumper because he was advocating mass murder. There is definitely something very wrong and disturbing going on the mind of the Trumper. Scary times.

Biden and the DNC should probably take notice. No more taking a soup ladle to a knife fight!

Should I call you comrade?

Another IMPECCABLE source - RedState ... LoL!! :laugh:

more valid than the democrats witch hunt Schiff Shamm

It's funny, Erik Erikson from Red State used to be a Never Trumper.
Apparently he's fallen in line for his beloved tax cuts and judges -
Just like all the rest of you loony birds ;)

He came to his senses

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
Listen, dumbass. Not all opponents of Donald Trump, but all conditioned to be leftist lemmings by communist curriculum and teachers need reprogrammed ASAP, ok?
If that can't be done, they're a clear and present danger to society.
Not sure if I ever had any commie profs or not. 2 might could have been, but the rest? No.

This is treason.
Do you know whats in it?

The aid and comfort to the enemy is given by the one that refuses to call the wuhan virus what it is.

Nay, I give China no breaks. But they (and every other country on the planet) sure did a better job on the pandemic!

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

It's very weird.
This is true. A thread was just shut down by a Trumper because he was advocating mass murder. There is definitely something very wrong and disturbing in the mind of the Trumper. Scary times.
well sport, when you leftist's act ignorant, don't be surprised when you leftists get your asses kicked to a dept of 6 feet down

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

My Grandfather did the same thing Saved my aunts fathers from a democrat lynching party

I'll bet you're one of the idiots who believe Abe Lincoln would be a Trump-supporting Republican were he alive today.

:poke:

This is treason.
Do you know whats in it?

Nay, I give China no breaks. But they (and every other country on the planet) sure did a better job on the pandemic!
As reported by them, and you swallow it hook, line, and sinker. You're the perfect useful idiot.

What's your slogan?

"Believe Everything! Question nothing!" ?

1anazitrain.jpg

Forum List

Back