These Republican Lincoln Project ads are BRUTAL!

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

Yep
Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

Musings from the far right wing NY Post tabloid? Cool.
Even if true, your Donald has tax problems too.
They will soon rear their ugly heads. :laugh:
NY post is far right wing? In your dreams! Dispute their article.

None of them are running for President and they haven't lied...

These are the guys who you readily believed before 4 years ago... These are Republicans and Conservatives...

As to the OP I think Democrats are better to stay out of this family fight a GOP internal fight...

If Trump looses badly these guys are going to be the future of the GOP party...
Fuck those self-serving assholes that think they know what's better for everybody. They really don't know shit from shineola.
Have them go do a hay day and get back with us..

Is there a point to your word salad or are you just spewing shit out usual?

How are these people "self-serving assholes", but Trump is a prince amoung men. Trump is now trying to gin up civil unrest to boost his election chances, since he's blown his covid response. That one is going to backfire too.

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

Yep

These are the guys who you readily believed before 4 years ago... These are Republicans and Conservatives...

As to the OP I think Democrats are better to stay out of this family fight a GOP internal fight...

Fuck those self-serving assholes that think they know what's better for everybody. They really don't know shit from shineola.
Have them go do a hay day and get back with us..

Is there a point to your word salad or are you just spewing shit out usual?

How are these people "self-serving assholes", but Trump is a prince amoung men. Trump is now trying to gin up civil unrest to boost his election chances, since he's blown his covid response. That one is going to backfire too.
Stfu ignorant cunttrick. Of course you don't know what hay day is, you've never worked!
That's not word salad unless you've never worked a day in your life.

Yep

Republicans can't run on their record of deficits, unemployment and stock market crashes, so their only hope of getting elected is to smear Democrats and make them look worse to voters. Republicans have perfected the art of smear politics, starting with Bill Clinton. Look at how many people believe the Clintons are criminals, despite the fact that neither of them has ever been found guilty of a crime, other than a lie about a blow job.

The most devastating anti-Romney production came from Newt Gingerich during the primaries. "When Mitt Romney Came To Town" eviserated Mitt Romney. It accused him as acting without heart, feelings or consideration in buying up troubled companies for cheap, and then selling them off, piece by piece, until nothing was left, leaving the towns with no industry of employment when he left.

All that is true about Mittens, but I respect him for standing up to Donald. Of course, that is easier in Utah where they don't like Donald Trump. That's a state that could very well be in play for Biden.

As for that ad, never seen it. Of course in 2012 we weren't so digitally focused. That ad only has 20,000 hits. These Lincoln Project ads are getting millions. But OUCH!!

Yep

Republicans can't run on their record of deficits, unemployment and stock market crashes, so their only hope of getting elected is to smear Democrats and make them look worse to voters. Republicans have perfected the art of smear politics, starting with Bill Clinton. Look at how many people believe the Clintons are criminals, despite the fact that neither of them has ever been found guilty of a crime, other than a lie about a blow job.

The most devastating anti-Romney production came from Newt Gingerich during the primaries. "When Mitt Romney Came To Town" eviserated Mitt Romney. It accused him as acting without heart, feelings or consideration in buying up troubled companies for cheap, and then selling them off, piece by piece, until nothing was left, leaving the towns with no industry of employment when he left.
Roflmao

Yep

All that is true about Mittens, but I respect him for standing up to Donald. Of course, that is easier in Utah where they don't like Donald Trump. That's a state that could very well be in play for Biden.

As for that ad, never seen it. Of course in 2012 we weren't so digitally focused. That ad only has 20,000 hits. These Lincoln Project ads are getting millions. But OUCH!!

Millions, of course they are. Everyone will watch to see how asinine they are. They won’t believe it until they see them. And then they will want to find out who these idiots are and then will find out the. Truth behind them. All the better for the Trump campaign.

Last edited:
The Lincoln project's membership roll is like a who's who of jerkoffs. These neocons are the working mans enemy. They're big government, big spending, war mongering, big taxing establishment elitists. They are the pure 1 percenters and they have no intention of sharing anything with the American worker. Lincoln would puke if he knew what kind of assholes were using his name.

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
Lol your such a bitch ass drama queen. Good god.
I'm dead serious, retard. I live in the real world.
God should always be capitalized, too.
Heathen garbage.
Oh I know you’re serious. You’re a fascist idiot when it comes to politics you don’t like. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults lol
You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag, punk. That you have "Critical Thinking" in your avatar is laughable because you clearly lack it and I have proven so numerous times.
So tell me, what should be done with openly seditionist rioters that are attacking the idea of America?
I love how your solution is that they should be hanged. You’re so Christian! Jesus would be proud of your vengeful spirit!

Yep

Don't you ever presume any of the rino's you are toe sucking, because you like the Russian propaganda they are spewing, have spoken a word I have agreed with or supported, ever! That shit is what you fascists do, that shit is how you fascists fucking roll, not a scintilla of integrity, or conscience in your entire bodies, means justify ends, that is you evil fucking democrats, not Americans! These creatures are not now, and never have been legitimate, they are all "Bush/Obama/Clinton" neocons, all are nakedly corrupt and have always been so... :fu:

The Russian propaganda isn't being spewed by the Democrats, it's coming right out of the mouth of the President, and his buddy, Ron Johnson. Johnson is now investigating Hunter Biden based on Russian propaganda. The whole Crowdstrike Conspiracy Theory which Trump and his minions continually promote, came straight out of Russia.

So to the "Deep State" conspiracy theory. Putini gave Trumpy Bear that one. And "The press is the enemy of the people" originated with Joseph Stalin.

Trump has also repeated Russian propaganda that the joint military exercises with the South Koreans were "provacative". That's what Putin calls them because they take place near the South Korea/Russia border. He also repeated Putin's assertions that the invasion of Afghanistan by the Russians was because "terrorists from Afghanistan were attacking Russia". That too is a flat out lie.

The Democrats have never spouted Russian ideology, but Republicans in general, and Donald Trump in particular, frequently quote the Russian propaganda, including anti-NATO propaganda. Trump's current program of sending unmarked storm troopers into Democrat run cities, is straight out Putin's playbook in taking over parts of the Ukraine, using soldiers wearing camo and having no military insignia at all to identify them.

This goes beyond political poo-flinging.
This is treason.

I suggest you learn to read.

There is a whole 1st Amendment that will be a shock to you.

My takeaway from the responses in this thread and from many other forums -
Trump supporters have distinct authoritarian, and violent tendencies.
/——/ Tissue? You need to cower in fear till Andy Cuomo says it’s safe.

Heathen garbage.
Oh I know you’re serious. You’re a fascist idiot when it comes to politics you don’t like. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults lol
You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag, punk. That you have "Critical Thinking" in your avatar is laughable because you clearly lack it and I have proven so numerous times.
So tell me, what should be done with openly seditionist rioters that are attacking the idea of America?

You most certainly do not live in the real world. You live in Trumplandia - and upside down land where Trump never lies, and everyone else does. When have you ever debated anyone? Your idea of debate is to call the poster you're responding names. and parrot Donald Trump.

Then there's the idiocy of your posts. Defining largely peaceful protestors exercising their First Amendment rights as "seditious rioters" shows your contempt not only for the Constitution, but for your fellow Americans, and their right to disagree with you and your Lord and Master.

What should you have done with the largely peaceful protestors? NOTHING. They're exercising their Constitutional rights. It's amazing that you cheer the Confederate flag, which is the symbol for sedition against the Consitution, but decry people protesting in accordance with the First Amendment.

Your user name and avatar is an avowed racist - a coward who refused to enlist, but had no problem playing war heros, and portraying himself as an man on honour, but he was just acting. You continue to support the most corrupt President in history.

Talk about a lack of critical thinking skills.

Heathen garbage.

You most certainly do not live in the real world. You live in Trumplandia - and upside down land where Trump never lies, and everyone else does. When have you ever debated anyone? Your idea of debate is to call the poster you're responding names. and parrot Donald Trump.

Then there's the idiocy of your posts. Defining largely peaceful protestors exercising their First Amendment rights as "seditious rioters" shows your contempt not only for the Constitution, but for your fellow Americans, and their right to disagree with you and your Lord and Master.

What should you have done with the largely peaceful protestors? NOTHING. They're exercising their Constitutional rights. It's amazing that you cheer the Confederate flag, which is the symbol for sedition against the Consitution, but decry people protesting in accordance with the First Amendment.

Your user name and avatar is an avowed racist - a coward who refused to enlist, but had no problem playing war heros, and portraying himself as an man on honour, but he was just acting. You continue to support the most corrupt President in history.

Talk about a lack of critical thinking skills.
Plus he has a secret meaning for hay day.

Yep

Millions, of course they are. Everyone will watch to see how asinine they are. They won’t believe it until they see them. And then they will want to find out who these idiots are and then will find out the. Truth behind them. All the better for the Trump campaign.

Count 'em up Goober!

Trumpublicans are interested in TRUTH?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Yep

Don't you ever presume any of the rino's you are toe sucking, because you like the Russian propaganda they are spewing, have spoken a word I have agreed with or supported, ever! That shit is what you fascists do, that shit is how you fascists fucking roll, not a scintilla of integrity, or conscience in your entire bodies, means justify ends, that is you evil fucking democrats, not Americans! These creatures are not now, and never have been legitimate, they are all "Bush/Obama/Clinton" neocons, all are nakedly corrupt and have always been so... :fu:

The Russian propaganda isn't being spewed by the Democrats, it's coming right out of the mouth of the President, and his buddy, Ron Johnson. Johnson is now investigating Hunter Biden based on Russian propaganda. The whole Crowdstrike Conspiracy Theory which Trump and his minions continually promote, came straight out of Russia.

So to the "Deep State" conspiracy theory. Putini gave Trumpy Bear that one. And "The press is the enemy of the people" originated with Joseph Stalin.

Trump has also repeated Russian propaganda that the joint military exercises with the South Koreans were "provacative". That's what Putin calls them because they take place near the South Korea/Russia border. He also repeated Putin's assertions that the invasion of Afghanistan by the Russians was because "terrorists from Afghanistan were attacking Russia". That too is a flat out lie.

The Democrats have never spouted Russian ideology, but Republicans in general, and Donald Trump in particular, frequently quote the Russian propaganda, including anti-NATO propaganda. Trump's current program of sending unmarked storm troopers into Democrat run cities, is straight out Putin's playbook in taking over parts of the Ukraine, using soldiers wearing camo and having no military insignia at all to identify them.

Fiona tried to warn them, but they didn't listen. That's what Putini refers to as "useful idiots"

Guess the Great Douche is on the job.

The weakest POS ever. Just using the place to steal money off the public. And DOPers are for it.
IOf the Great Douche pardons its self and family. Are they criminals now SICKO DOPers?
Obama did not pardon himself, his cabinet, and office staff. Or family or friends

Betty is sweet. Voting tips for DOPers!
Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian.

and LOL!

Btw: I think she is Canadain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back