These Republican Lincoln Project ads are BRUTAL!

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

The New York Post is hardly an "irrefutable source". In fact, I can refute them right now:

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

If you right wing loons didn't have "questionable" sources, you wouldn't have any sources. FACTS and TRUTH never support your attacks on the left.
You fucking sub-moron, dear lord you creatures are intellectual abortions, HE's registered as a fucking agent of Russia you retard!

Link to a Russian agent is needed.
Something other than NY Post, Gateway Pundit, TruePundit, ZeroHedge, Breitbart, Sputnik, RT or other Russian propaganda sites please.

1595450339217.jpeg

1595450579256.jpeg

oddly enough, Lakeway is where Mitt’s brother was president at one time... It only has a population of 11,000.

God almighty you fascist democratic party youth are painfully stupid, and totally ignorant of current events! Yours, is about the tenth attempt at worshiping at the feet of the so-called Lincoln Project, which has been irrefutably linked to Vladimir Putin and Russia! Yes you impossibly stupid douche, Russia funds the fucking Lincoln Ads you so admire....

The New York Post is hardly an "irrefutable source". In fact, I can refute them right now:

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

If you right wing loons didn't have "questionable" sources, you wouldn't have any sources. FACTS and TRUTH never support your attacks on the left.
You fucking sub-moron, dear lord you creatures are intellectual abortions, HE's registered as a fucking agent of Russia you retard!

Something other than NY Post, Gateway Pundit, TruePundit, ZeroHedge, Breitbart, Sputnik, RT or other Russian propaganda sites please.

View attachment 366140
View attachment 366143
oddly enough, Lakeway is where Mitt’s brother was president at one time... It only has a population of 11,000.

Sorry, I find nothing about Russia here though the text is unreadable.
John Weaver on the other hand is LEGIT. So sorry.

The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason.
This goes beyond political poo-flinging.
This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

This is treason.

Please tell us in sane detail why "The "Lincoln Project" supporters should be hanged for treason."

Behold the naked hypocrisy, this is one of the horde of low IQ democratic party traitors, who have for years claimed "RUSSIA, RUSSIA!" Behold as it celebrates Russia's direct involvement in interfering in US politics, which Russia also did in 2016...... on behalf of fascist democrats! :fu:

View attachment 366140
View attachment 366143

Look at first image I posted, box bottom right, dear, with red around it. How about politico and the daily beast?
Oh, and interestingly, they are connected to Uranium One/Rosatom, John Podesta and Hillary’s uranium deal.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

The apostrophe is for "fuck".

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?

This is treason.
Have you read the constitution.
Do you know whats in it?

Then you would know what treason is.
Of course I have, and people have been hanged for way less in the past in America.
"giving comfort and aid to the enemy"
BOOM! Obama and Soros and all ANTIFA are guilty.

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

So, you think murdering/lynching patriotic conservatives is how democracy should operate?
STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!
Not conservative Americans, globalist piece of shit retards trying to take over America. No wonder you like them.

Last edited:

View attachment 366140
View attachment 366143

Look at first image I posted, box bottom right, dear, with red around it. How about politico and the daily beast?
Oh, and interestingly, they are connected to Uranium One/Rosatom, John Podesta and Hillary’s uranium deal.

Is he also connected to Pizzagate and child sex rings? :auiqs.jpg:
Well, at least he registered as a foreign agent (unlike just about everyone in TrumpWorld)

This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

STFU, you commie retard. Up is not down and right is not wrong, you fucking piece of shit!

In other words - you won't defend your violent rhetoric. Thanks for playing...

View attachment 366140
View attachment 366143

Is he also connected to Pizzagate and child sex rings? :auiqs.jpg:
Well, at least he registered as a foreign agent (unlike just about everyone in TrumpWorld)

Oh, you mean like Podesta and his brother didn’t do and didn’t get charged with a crime.
Ask politico and the daily beast. They used to be interested in researching them.

Last edited:
This is treason.

Already done, 'tard.

In other words - you won't defend your violent rhetoric. Thanks for playing...
What is to be done when hordes of people have been taught not to think and to try and overthrow America by violent revolution to institute Communism in America? How do you suppose normal Americans will react? Do you think they will be docile and just take it? I'm here to tell you: Not gonna happen. If the government fails the people, the people will fix the rioters and the government.
This is America! :salute:

Last edited:
This is treason.
Have you read the constitution.
Do you know whats in it?

Then you would know what treason is.
Of course I have, and people have been hanged for way less in the past in America.
"giving comfort and aid to the enemy"
BOOM! Obama and Soros and all ANTIFA are guilty.

People hanged for way less? LoL!! Sorry Russian Troll, you are thinking of the lynchings of blacks.
Perhaps you should be hanged for giving comfort and aid to Russia.
No? Well we'll settle for a tar and feather.
And I'll be happy to start a GoFundMe page for your one way ticket to Russia - OR Turkey.
You choose, and do let us know your preference. ;)

Forum List

Back