These subhuman Scum Need to Die

The only problem is ... they aren't subhuman animals ... they are very, very human. Raised among humans.

When Adolph Eichman, architect of The Holocaust, was on trial for his crimes in Israel, the most chilling thing about his was just how normal he looked and seemed.

He wasn't a monster, or a freak. He wasn't six feet tall. He didn't look scary at all. He was a very normal looking and acting person who anyone who saw him would think he worked in an insurance firm.

This kind of evil is part of our collective DNA and we will never be able to deal with it until we wrap our heads around it.

I know it's sexist ...but women shouldn't be on the front lines
Military, police ,or firefighters

Don't care
They shouldn't be
Yeah...like a nobody on a chat forum like you?
Probably old, fat, lower class and uneducated.
Whom has accomplished NOTHING in his life but shoot some sperm into a woman.
And nine months later another useless human leaves her whom 'with your eyes'.

Whom makes all-encompassing judgments about 3+ billion people.
99.9% he has never even seen - let alone met.
About how they would handle professions that he probably knows NOTHING directly about.

No wonder you are a nothing person on a chat forum.
Because no one of substance in the real world probably gives a shit what you think.
So you come on here...where you are safe to post your moronic rants.
While hiding behind your phone/computer screen.

Wow...what a waste of human flesh you seem to be.

And before you assume I am some angry female.
Guess again pal.
I am an American WASP male.
186cm, 87 kg
Who loves pony cars/pre 2020 'vettes, team sports/auto racing, weapons systems/tactics, macroeconomics, skydiving and pretty/feminine/emotionally-strong women whom don't take shit from anyone (ideally with breasts almost as big as their head - not necessary though).

I would stay and chat.
But you are literally not worth it.
But it was fun to berate you.

Ta ta.

Yeah...like a nobody on a chat forum like you?
Probably old, fat, lower class and uneducated.
Whom has accomplished NOTHING in his life but shoot some sperm into a woman.
And nine months later another useless human leaves her whom 'with your eyes'.

Whom makes all-encompassing judgments about 3.8 billion people.
99.9% he has never even seen - let alone met.
About how they would handle professions that he probably knows little/nothing directly about.

No wonder you are a nothing person on a chat forum.
Because no one of substance in the real world probably gives a shit what you think.
So you come on here...where you are safe to post your moronic rants.
Safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by like-minded misogynist's who hate women as well - probably because none of the exceptional ones they came across ever gave them a second look. So they are stuck with some wife who is probably less pretty then he is.
Whilst you all hide behind your phone/computer screen. Because you would NEVER have the guts to say these things to REAL, intelligent, successful people. Not that any of you know anyone that fits that description.

Wow...what a waste of human flesh you seem to be.

And before you assume I am some angry female.
Guess again pal.
I am an American WASP male.
186cm, 87 kg
Who loves pony cars/pre 2020 'vettes, team sports/auto racing, guns (my fav is the DE L5 .50 AE but I would LOVE to try a Laugo Alien)
), macroeconomics, skydiving and pretty/feminine/emotionally-strong women whom don't take shit from anyone (ideally with breasts almost as big as their head - not necessary though).

I would stay and chat.
But you are literally not worth it.
But it was fun to berate you.

Ta ta.

Last edited:
The only problem is ... they aren't subhuman animals ... they are very, very human. Raised among humans.

When Adolph Eichman, architect of The Holocaust, was on trial for his crimes in Israel, the most chilling thing about his was just how normal he looked and seemed.

He wasn't a monster, or a freak. He wasn't six feet tall. He didn't look scary at all. He was a very normal looking and acting person who anyone who saw him would think he worked in an insurance firm.

This kind of evil is part of our collective DNA and we will never be able to deal with it until we wrap our heads around it.
To be fair.....people like him aren't the kind of folks they are talking about when they use the term "subhuman animals"

I know it's sexist ...but women shouldn't be on the front lines
Military, police ,or firefighters

Don't care
They shouldn't be
Yes, it is sexist...and no, your fantasy of returning women back to the kitchen will never come true..

And this woman who gave her life to be an officer -- is to be respected just like any officer or soldier who chooses to serve his or HER country and/or community....

Next you are going to claim "women" shouldn't be on the front lines of violent protests either...
GTA6BDF3O5FQHGXN3IVFH32U5E.jpg

And they need to die a slow and painful death PUBLICALLY. It's the ONLY way to begin to control these rabid animals

You are witnessing the effects of narcissism in it's extreme. When a person exhibits five(Narcissistic Personality Disorder) or more symptoms of the nine levels of narcissism they become ever more mentally unstable. NPD(five plus symptoms) cannot be reversed/cured by any known medical treatment. A person diagnosed as NPD can only move in one direction as they acquire levels 6, 7, 8 & finally exhibiting ALL nine symptoms which is identified as a full bore sociopath. Unlike a psychopath(born totally devoid of empathy/ VERY RARE!) a sociopath LEARNS to become devoid of all empathy. In the end a level nine sociopath & psychopath are virtually identical twins. Adolf Hitler was diagnosed as a "malignant narcissist" which equates to a sociopath but I was never able to find out how many symptoms of narcissism he was diagnosed(postmortem) with. I would offer up that Adolf Hitler harbored @ least six of the nine symptoms of narcissism.

I would suggest a quick execution of the above mentioned murderers in an attempt to keep ourselves more civilized than the sociopathic murderers mentioned above in your post. Emotions run hot & high when people see their own species slaughtered by these savage entities, but, @ least in my opinion executing them swiftly is the way to go(for our own sake). Most likely they will end up locked into a padded cell located in the maximum security wing of a state mental institution along with the other howling sociopaths.

I forgot to add the link. It was originally titled "Narcissism" but obviously has been changed to "Egomania". Enjoy!

Last edited:
You are witnessing the effects of narcissism in it's extreme. When a person exhibits five(Narcissistic Personality Disorder) or more symptoms of the nine levels of narcissism they become ever more mentally unstable. NPD(five plus symptoms) cannot be reversed/cured by any known medical treatment. A person diagnosed as NPD can only move in one direction as they acquire levels 6, 7, 8 & finally exhibiting ALL nine symptoms which is identified as a full bore sociopath. Unlike a psychopath(born totally devoid of empathy/ VERY RARE!) a sociopath LEARNS to become devoid of all empathy. In the end a level nine sociopath & psychopath are virtually identical twins. Adolf Hitler was diagnosed as a "malignant narcissist" which equates to a sociopath but I was never able to find out how many symptoms of narcissism he was diagnosed(postmortem) with. I would offer up that Adolf Hitler harbored @ least six of the nine symptoms of narcissism.

I would suggest a quick execution of the above mentioned murderers in an attempt to keep ourselves more civilized than the sociopathic murderers mentioned above in your post. Emotions run hot & high when people see their own species slaughtered by these savage entities, but, @ least in my opinion executing them swiftly is the way to go(for our own sake). Most likely they will end up locked into a padded cell located in the maximum security wing of a state mental institution along with the other howling sociopaths.
They are not mentally ill....they will be put in prison with the other tens of thousands of murderers.....

If the law dictates they should be executed, they should definitely be executed.....

And they need to die a slow and painful death PUBLICALLY. It's the ONLY way to begin to control these rabid animals

When found guilty, they need to be hung in the town square and left dangling. Maybe folks would begin to think through the programming that makes them believe they can get away with being murdering monsters.

A large number of individuals in this country simply do not have a conscience.

IMHO, there is nothing that can be done about the situation.

Being a cop means that the cop will probably have regular encounters with this kind of individual.

The average person, too, may encounter them on the sidewalk or on public transportation or at a business. (Here in Los Angeles the other day, someone tried to pay at the drive-through window with counterfeit money. When the employee refused to accept the counterfeit money, the driver shot the employee dead.)

When I see certain individuals on the sidewalk, I get scared. I try to evade them.

In the coming decades, there will be more of them, not fewer.

Last edited:
The media is responsible for the death of these police officers. The Left, that is the DNC and media they run, has taught them that the entire law enforcement is racist and run by white supremacists. In fact, has Kamala paid for their legal defense yet?

When found guilty, they need to be hung in the town square and left dangling. Maybe folks would begin to think through the programming that makes them believe they can get away with being murdering monsters.
Most of them will just think, "They won't catch me."

Illinois abolished the Death Penalty.
The Feds won't take on this case. There aren't federal issues involved here, and in any case, Biden put a stop to federal executions after Trump went on a murder spree on the Federal system.

As I recall, he was executed. I fail to see your point, if you had one.

Forum List

Back