They attacked kids, and nothing is new

Congratulations for picking a side. I am not Muslim. I wish them well but I will focus my attention elsewhere in relation to the current problem. Be careful not to alienate too many. You have a few followers here but probably not as many as you would wish for.
This is just an internet message board, and I'm just a guy on the internet.

Doesn't matter to me.
Right, your cause is promoting yourself. We already knew but thanks for sharing.
Huh? Promoting myself? For what?

Why do you keep making this about ME?

Weird.

Very common propaganda tactic. If you can't argue against what someone is saying, attack the person to marginalize the message.

Effective.

Very dishonest, and it means that real problems are ignored, and people die, but, politically it works.

You just have to be completely vile.
Completely vile? You mean like providing school textbooks that are designed to radicalize children?

I'm not going to be brow beaten into pursuing a cause that is not my own at the exclusion of other relevant causes.

You're unable to NOT defend and empower Dark Age Muslims and support other relevant causes at the same time?

I think you are not giving yourself enough credit. I bet you can "Walk and chew gum at the same time".

So, what is your new, bizarre and otherworldly "reason" for NOT supporting Muslim Reformation?

Doesn't matter to me.
Right, your cause is promoting yourself. We already knew but thanks for sharing.

Weird.

Very common propaganda tactic. If you can't argue against what someone is saying, attack the person to marginalize the message.

Effective.

Very dishonest, and it means that real problems are ignored, and people die, but, politically it works.

People like Nawaaz and Ali are their biggest enemies, because they expose the regressives for what they are.

All I have to do is quote them, and the regressives lose their shit.

By the way, check out Sam Harris on this topic, too. Another honest lefty who is trying to stop the regressives.
You see this is your problem. You are not focused on reforming Islam, you are focusing on reforming secularists. You lose.

Secularists are quite capable of change.

Hell, note the way that the BIke Lock Boy was arrested by the cops. A very healthy sign for a very liberal city.

It just took some one else to do the work of finding the criminal and massive nation wide public shaming.

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Effective.

Completely vile? You mean like providing school textbooks that are designed to radicalize children?

I'm not going to be brow beaten into pursuing a cause that is not my own at the exclusion of other relevant causes.

You're unable to NOT defend and empower Dark Age Muslims and support other relevant causes at the same time?

I think you are not giving yourself enough credit. I bet you can "Walk and chew gum at the same time".

So, what is your new, bizarre and otherworldly "reason" for NOT supporting Muslim Reformation?
It's not my cause I'm not Muslim. I wish them all the best. I support their efforts. But I'm being castigated for looking at the problem from a political perspective instead of a religious one. Mac apparently can not tolerate that I am a secularist and view things from a different perspective. He has a derogatory name for it.

Weird.

Effective.

It's not my cause I'm not Muslim. I wish them all the best. I support their efforts. But I'm being castigated for looking at the problem from a political perspective instead of a religious one. Mac apparently can not tolerate that I am a secularist and view things from a different perspective. He has a derogatory name for it.

Are you part of the secular left that rushes to defend/deflect/minimize every time the issue of Muslim Terrorism or Immigration comes up?

Weird.

Effective.

Are you part of the secular left that rushes to defend/deflect/minimize every time the issue of Muslim Terrorism or Immigration comes up?
Not that I am aware of. I am tolerant of people's desire for religion though, of whatever stripe.

I'm with him here. How about you Mac?
IMG_1261.PNG

I'm with him here. How about you Mac? View attachment 129361
Wow, look at how desperate you are.

Good.

I agree with him on some things, and disagree with him on others.

As an Independent, that's how it goes for me. Obviously someone like you wouldn't understand.

On the topic of the thread, I agree with and support him. And I greatly admire him whether we agree on everything or not.

I really am amazed at how far I've gotten under the skin of you people. But keep trying.

Good.

As an Independent, that's how it goes for me. Obviously someone like you wouldn't understand.

On the topic of the thread, I agree with and support him. And I greatly admire him whether we agree on everything or not.

I really am amazed at how far I've gotten under the skin of you people. But keep trying.

I researched him a bit more, since you told me he upsets me so much. Having never heard of him, I figured a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

It seems his story of redemption from being a radical Islamist is a bit inconsistent. Have you ever heard that?

Now. Let me see what the other one has to say.

Good.

Is that a no?

Good.

Is that a no?
It's a whatever you want.

My point has been made and illustrated many, many times already on this thread.

As always.

Ali doesn't say she wants a reformation. She says she wants to destroy Islam. All of it. The whole "basket" is rotten she says.

That probably jibes with your view. Right Mac?

But, you say you want reformation. What does that word mean to you?

Regressives don't like the truth. They don't put their lives on the line and if they did, we'd hear a different agenda. Until then, they use terror to divert and deflect.

Not really. I'm betting I'm the only person on this thread who has a DD214 and actually did put it on the line.

Stolen valor piece of shit.

I didn't his post past the first sentence, it is all lies so no point in reading dribble. Hell, he can't even admit he was wrong when it is proven by Snopes. Fuckin dolt that is all he is.

Ali doesn't say she wants a reformation. She says she wants to destroy Islam. All of it. The whole "basket" is rotten she says.That probably jibes with your view. Right Mac?
Wow. I've looked both Nawaaz and Ali up, and I know how much material you had to ignore and avoid to find that one.

So now you've moved beyond merely deflecting for the jihadists. You're now in the business of attacking those who are risking their lives fighting them.

You people truly are ugly. I guess I should be shocked by this, but I guess I'm not.

And by the way, you must have "not seen" this:

18669183._UY400_SS400_.jpg

Continuing her journey from a deeply religious Islamic upbringing to a post at Harvard, the brilliant, charismatic and controversial New York Times and Globe and Mail #1 bestselling author of Infidel and Nomad makes a powerful plea for a Muslim Reformation as the only way to end the horrors of terrorism, sectarian warfare and the repression of women and minorities.

Today, she argues, the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims can be divided into a minority of extremists, a majority of observant but peaceable Muslims and a few dissidents who risk their lives by questioning their own religion. But there is only one Islam and, as Hirsi Ali shows, there is no denying that some of its key teachings—not least the duty to wage holy war—are incompatible with the values of a free society.

For centuries it has seemed as if Islam is immune to change. But Hirsi Ali has come to believe that a Muslim Reformation—a revision of Islamic doctrine aimed at reconciling the religion with modernity—is now at hand, and may even have begun. The Arab Spring may now seem like a political failure. But its challenge to traditional authority revealed a new readiness—not least by Muslim women—to think freely and to speak out.

Courageously challenging the jihadists, she identifies five key amendments to Islamic doctrine that Muslims have to make to bring their religion out of the seventh century and into the twenty-first. And she calls on the Western world to end its appeasement of the Islamists. “Islam is not a religion of peace,” she writes. It is the Muslim reformers who need our backing, not the opponents of free speech.

Interweaving her own experiences, historical analogies and powerful examples from contemporary Muslim societies and cultures, Heretic is not a call to arms, but a passionate plea for peaceful change and a new era of global toleration. In the wake of the Charlie Hebdo murders, with jihadists killing thousands from Nigeria to Syria to Pakistan, this book offers an answer to what is fast becoming the world’s number one problem.

Last edited:
Is every Muslim a killer?

No but every regressive like you, is dumber than a stone.

Oooooooh! Regressive!! You are learning!

So, if every Muslim is not a killer, why do you want to kill every Mulsim?

What's that? You don't? How interesting!
If a radical Islamist murdered your daughter at a concert, would you be upset at radical Islam?

I am upset at radical Islam. Always have been. Why don't you know that?

I’m wondering why we’re not sending tomahawks into every ISIS installation in the world. I’ve been wondering it since I heard the news.
Tomahawks? At a million dollars a pop? What for when there are ground troops, aircraft and drones?

What does a Muslim reformation look like, Mac?

Does it involve banning people from entering the United States? Does it require that we make Christianity our state religion? You have yet to educate me on what a reformation looks like and what YOU are doing to bring it about.

Forum List

Back