They attacked kids, and nothing is new

I make a point, they jump in to prove it.

Every freakin' day.

Guy, you don't have a point.What you have is an inflated sense of self-importance, and an inability to actually refute points when challenged.

A mentally disturbed man does something terrible, it's sad and all, but not a reason to lose our shit. We've been losing our shit for 16 years now, it's really time to take a step back and have an honest discussion about what we are doing.
I know you'll avoid this, Joe, but I'll save it for future use.

Below are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Majid Nawaaz, two brave and devout Muslims who put their lives on the line every day, advocating for a comprehensive, modern Islamic Reformation.

They REGULARLY point out that they have two deal with TWO groups: The Regressive Left (a term coined by Mr. Nawaaz himself) and the jihadists.

I'm on their side. You are not. You're one of the Regressive Leftists who are making their jobs much more difficult, and you're proud of it. Those are some pretty nasty teammates you have.
27_zpsdxgzockm.gif~original
Reformation is something between them and their coreligionists. Nothing to do with me as a secular who doesn't ascribe to their beliefs. They, and you, attempt to lay their failures at my feet. Weak. They should examine Dr King's life and go about the business before them, stop making excuses.
The two referenced Muslims would appreciate it if you and the rest of the Regressive Left would stop making their jobs so much more difficult.

Their lives are already in danger.

I don't expect you to do this, but many of their talks are available on YouTube. Inspiring stuff.
Sounds like a personal problem. They should find a better way to deal with it, instead of alienating people to their cause. You are not helping. Again, why don't you all take a page from Dr. King's book and go about your business and try to unite people instead of disparaging them.

I make a point, they jump in to prove it.

Every freakin' day.

Guy, you don't have a point.What you have is an inflated sense of self-importance, and an inability to actually refute points when challenged.

A mentally disturbed man does something terrible, it's sad and all, but not a reason to lose our shit. We've been losing our shit for 16 years now, it's really time to take a step back and have an honest discussion about what we are doing.

Below are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Majid Nawaaz, two brave and devout Muslims who put their lives on the line every day, advocating for a comprehensive, modern Islamic Reformation.

They REGULARLY point out that they have two deal with TWO groups: The Regressive Left (a term coined by Mr. Nawaaz himself) and the jihadists.

I'm on their side. You are not. You're one of the Regressive Leftists who are making their jobs much more difficult, and you're proud of it. Those are some pretty nasty teammates you have.
Reformation is something between them and their coreligionists. Nothing to do with me as a secular who doesn't ascribe to their beliefs. They, and you, attempt to lay their failures at my feet. Weak. They should examine Dr King's life and go about the business before them, stop making excuses.
The two referenced Muslims would appreciate it if you and the rest of the Regressive Left would stop making their jobs so much more difficult.

I don't expect you to do this, but many of their talks are available on YouTube. Inspiring stuff.
Sounds like a personal problem. They should find a better way to deal with it, instead of alienating people to their cause. You are not helping. Again, why don't you all take a page from Dr. King's book and go about your business and try to unite people instead of disparaging them.
I'll take their side:

I'm on their side. You are not.
27_zpsdxgzockm.gif%7Eoriginal

Is every Muslim a killer?

No but every regressive like you, is dumber than a stone.

Oooooooh! Regressive!! You are learning!

So, if every Muslim is not a killer, why do you want to kill every Mulsim?

What's that? You don't? How interesting!
If a radical Islamist murdered your daughter at a concert, would you be upset at radical Islam?

I am upset at radical Islam. Always have been. Why don't you know that?

I’m wondering why we’re not sending tomahawks into every ISIS installation in the world. I’ve been wondering it since I heard the news.

Since you heard the news about Manchester?

I'll take their side:

Congratulations for picking a side. I am not Muslim. I wish them well but I will focus my attention elsewhere in relation to the current problem. Be careful not to alienate too many. You have a few followers here but probably not as many as you would wish for.

I'll take their side:

Ohhhhh! You want a Muslim reformation! I get it now. What are YOU doing to bring that about?

I'll take their side:

I will check them out, in the near future.

I'll take their side:

Ohhhhh! You want a Muslim reformation! I get it now. What are YOU doing to bring that about?

NOT coddling or defending the Muslims who are living in the Dark Ages.

Wrong, one more lie, but keep being a dumb shit, it is pure entertainment! I wondered what type of idiot believes fake news, thanks for answering the question.

Guy, I was there in those days, when Reagan called these guys "Freedom Fighters".

So what do you think happened to all those guys Reagan met with?

Lol! Everyone else is wrong, history is wrong and you are the only one right! Yep, you are a special kind of stupid.

I'll take their side:

Congratulations for picking a side. I am not Muslim. I wish them well but I will focus my attention elsewhere in relation to the current problem. Be careful not to alienate too many. You have a few followers here but probably not as many as you would wish for.
This is just an internet message board, and I'm just a guy on the internet.

Doesn't matter to me.

I'll take their side:

And opposing regressives like LL.

This is life and death for many, but the regressives find it funny.

Lol! Everyone else is wrong, history is wrong and you are the only one right! Yep, you are a special kind of stupid.

Oh, I'm sorry, are you still talking?

As opposed to you guys down in JesusLand? Want to talk about a backward part of the country.

I'll take their side:

Doesn't matter to me.
Right, your cause is promoting yourself. We already knew but thanks for sharing.

I'll take their side:

Doesn't matter to me.
Right, your cause is promoting yourself. We already knew but thanks for sharing.
Huh? Promoting myself? For what?

Why do you keep making this about ME?

Weird.

I'll take their side:

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Very common propaganda tactic. If you can't argue against what someone is saying, attack the person to marginalize the message.

Effective.

Very dishonest, and it means that real problems are ignored, and people die, but, politically it works.

You just have to be completely vile.

I'll take their side:

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Very common propaganda tactic. If you can't argue against what someone is saying, attack the person to marginalize the message.

Effective.

Very dishonest, and it means that real problems are ignored, and people die, but, politically it works.

People like Nawaaz and Ali are their biggest enemies, because they expose the regressives for what they are.

All I have to do is quote them, and the regressives lose their shit.

By the way, check out Sam Harris on this topic, too. Another honest lefty who is trying to stop the regressives.

I'll take their side:

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Effective.

Completely vile? You mean like providing school textbooks that are designed to radicalize children?

I'm not going to be brow beaten into pursuing a cause that is not my own at the exclusion of other relevant causes.

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Effective.

People like Nawaaz and Ali are their biggest enemies, because they expose the regressives for what they are.

By the way, check out Sam Harris on this topic, too. Another honest lefty who is trying to stop the regressives.
You see this is your problem. You are not focused on reforming Islam, you are focusing on reforming secularists. You lose.

Doesn't matter to me.

Weird.

Effective.

You see this is your problem. You are not focusing on the reforming Islam, you are focusing on reforming secularists. You lose.
Ah, I "lose".

Got it.

Forum List

Back