🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Didn’t Give Us Time to Read the Kavanaugh Documents

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Well, you gave Republicans 3 hours to go thru Obamacare.
Payback is a bitch.
B6070784-DC21-46CC-992E-B2902C5E8106.jpeg

So you're ADMITTING what they're doing is wrong, yes?
Yeah, it’s only right to see documents that Kavanaugh never had anything to do with! Those 300 cases he was directly involved with we got to review is mere smokescreen!

Well they had no problem voting for Obamacare even though none of them actually ever read it.

"We have to pass it before we can read it."

Ring any bells. LOL

They had plenty of time to read Kagan's and Sotomayor's documents.

Any guesses as to why?

So you're admitting what democrats did was wrong, yes?

Only democrats can pull off your own hypocrisy as an attack ...

What offends me the most is how the left lies, and then lies about lying.

I would actually respect them more if they just said, "Sure, we are hypocrites, but our base are a bunch of fucking morons who we easily manipulate...so it works for us, so fuck off"

that's what this guy said...ON CAMERA about getting Obamacare passed:

G790p0LcgbI

This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure [the Congressional Budget Office] did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies. OK? So it’s written to do that. In terms of risk-ratedsubsidies, if you had a law which said healthy people are going to pay in — you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed. OK? Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to get the thing to pass. Look, I wish … we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.

What offends me the most is how the left lies, and then lies about lying.

I would actually respect them more if they just said, "Sure, we are hypocrites, but our base are a bunch of fucking morons who we easily manipulate...so it works for us, so fuck off"

that's what this guy said...ON CAMERA about getting Obamacare passed:

G790p0LcgbI

This bill was written in a tortured way to make sure [the Congressional Budget Office] did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes, the bill dies. OK? So it’s written to do that. In terms of risk-ratedsubsidies, if you had a law which said healthy people are going to pay in — you made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money — it would not have passed. OK? Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to get the thing to pass. Look, I wish … we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.

What a disgusting piece of filth Gruber is and THE LEFT are in their Self Deluded Arrogance, and in how the defrauded The American Taxpayer, our fellow Congressmen, and even The Supreme Court to take over 1\6th of The American Economy.

I think someone should have said to Corey Nose Picker....er Booger is.

"You have to Confirm The Supreme Court Justice First to see what is in The Kavanaugh Documents!"

They're released 500,000 pages of documents, more than the last 5 SCOTUS justices combined. He's currently a Federal Judge, he's qualified, he will be confirmed.

You don't like his ideology, maybe you should try being an American

They had plenty of time to read Kagan's and Sotomayor's documents.

Any guesses as to why?
Kagan had only one document, a letter to Barack "born in Kenya" Obama saying that she wanted to talk to her favorite foreign student about the new opening on the court

Forum List

Back