They know this years top Oscar song, but what's a senator?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
These are Obuma voters, a liberal education system has given us the "Walking Brain Dead"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKaYnHlpD9M]Pop Quiz: Can You Name One U.S. Senator? - YouTube[/ame]

Lol this Dan Joseph guy is such a prick.

He should go to Liberty University and ask if Dinosaurs ever existed. I'd like to see a video of those answers.

Is Obama a prick? Cos if the answer to that question is no.....

Obama has fucked up a lot of things. I voted for Hillary in the primaries because I thought he would.

But the only other President's I've known in my lifetime were Bush and Clinton. And while you won't find a single post of mine on this site praising anything Obama has done, you'll find plenty of me not letting cons pretend the Bush administration never happened. So I won't let any republicans on here sit on their high horses over things like political hypocrisy and foreign policy. Because they fucked those things up WAY worse in my lifetime than Obama has.

Lol this Dan Joseph guy is such a prick.

He should go to Liberty University and ask if Dinosaurs ever existed. I'd like to see a video of those answers.

Is Obama a prick? Cos if the answer to that question is no.....

Obama has fucked up a lot of things. I voted for Hillary in the primaries because I thought he would.

But the only other President's I've known in my lifetime were Bush and Clinton. And while you won't find a single post of mine on this site praising anything Obama has done, you'll find plenty of me not letting cons pretend the Bush administration never happened. So I won't let any republicans on here sit on their high horses over things like political hypocrisy and foreign policy. Because they fucked those things up WAY worse in my lifetime than Obama has.

Really? More trillions wasted on Obama's watch, more fatalities in war. You see what you want to see. But, at least your eyes are partially open to some things. When you realize that Republicans and Democrats are playing a shell game, then keep going...

Forum List

Back