They weren't going to vote for us anyway

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Sounds like a non story to me. Were these people going to vote GOP in 2024? Obviously not. And the media covers this non story, it's another overreaction by the media.

---Leading Black conservative organization condemns new Florida education policies---

I never understand why the Meatball did this. He can't be totally stupid but he showed such a lack of good judgment that you have to wonder. Why add insult to injury for a whole voting block when you're running for office?

Sounds like a non story to me. Were these people going to vote GOP in 2024? Obviously not. And the media covers this non story, it's another overreaction by the media.

---Leading Black conservative organization condemns new Florida education policies---

Of course they're not supporting Ron "Meatball" DeSantis. They're Trump-supporters. :laughing0301:

Diante Johnson

I never understand why the Meatball did this. He can't be totally stupid but he showed such a lack of good judgment that you have to wonder. Why add insult to injury for a whole voting block when you're running for office?
Making sure schools teach the right American history is the right thing to do. His mistake is not waiting until 2028 for his presidential run.

Forum List

Back