They're NOT going to charge the cop in Ferguson!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Heard it here first folks. I don't have a source...just my gut instinct in light of the latest details. But, the 6 shots are all in the front, in the arm and top of head. My gut says the "hands up" thing witnesses saw....was the 300 lb "kid" lunging towards the cops gun, hands...well, parallel, with his head down, and that's why the cop did "point shooting", meaning he saw the hand reaching for his gun, and he shot what he was looking at....that arm, and then all the way up to the head. Its logical, makes sense.

PLUS...they're deploying the National Guard. A military unit, a week after the nation bitching about "militarizing" police. BUT....most of the outrage may be calmed if they'd just announce charges.

Ever watch the show "First 48"? They almost always get a murder charge done within 48 hours. Its been 9 days, and they HAVE all the evidence. They've had it all for a week. And no charges.

Rather than just go ahead and charge him....they are deploying a military force, further stoking emotions.

Why? BECAUSE my gut says they don't have enough to charge the cop, and they aren't going to. They are just hoping the anger slowly recedes so they can handle the aftermath of WHEN they reveal they wont be charging him.

Well, it is what it is. I hate that the "kid"....6'4 300 lb 18 year old adult....died. I hate that the cop had to do it.

Guarantee 100% that this cop did NOT wake up that morning, go into work, and WANT this shit to happen to him. His life is changed FOREVER, for the worse now.

Just hope that when they announce he wont be charged....that people can accept it, and be mature about it.

For the rest who will become violent....thank God we have cops and Guardsmen who are willing to put themselves into danger to keep order so the rest of us can live in peace.

BUT....just make sure that if they are protecting us from those violent hordes of rioters...that they just don't wear green camo or carry scary guns:(

That's pretty much correct. But the masses, malinformed as they are, will not comprehend what you are saying.

That's pretty much correct. But the masses, malinformed as they are, will not comprehend what you are saying.

No, they wont, because most are 99% ignorant of the law and how society actually works. If they read up on court cases like Graham vs Connor, which governs police use of force, and Terry vs Ohio, which governs what cops can stop people for, and Maryland vs Wilson.........

Well, nevermind. They just think cops are idiots, and that they all know better than the cops and law do, and that whatever Facebook says is the gospel, and the response is just to get violent and loot.

Horrible situation for all involved. Sad for the family. Sad for the officer and his family.

I would be very surprised if Wilson is charged. It is very likely that any charges brought would end up in Trayvon-type fiasco. The narrative has changed many times and the more evidence that comes out the clearer the picture.

I recall the college-bound gentile giant getting shot in the back with his hands in the air pleading not to be shot.

Hope you're right and hope future thugs learn a lesson from this event. Lesson?: Don't break the law and, especially, don't assault a cop and go after his gun.

The worst part is that nobody will take responsibility for lying to our faces.

Al Sharpton, you going to apologize? How about those "witnesses"?

If the six shots story is true, then no gunpowder. It will depend on how far away Brown was, still the officer being "devestated" indicates he feels he did something wrong. Also, six shots? Even for a young man that large, unusual.

If the six shots story is true, then no gunpowder. It will depend on how far away Brown was, still the officer being "devestated" indicates he feels he did something wrong. Also, six shots? Even for a young man that large, unusual.

Iirc, the article mentioned they didn't check for gunpowder on the cothes yet. I'll have to check again.

I would be devastated if I took a life, even in self-defense...

Heard it here first folks. I don't have a source...just my gut instinct in light of the latest details. But, the 6 shots are all in the front, in the arm and top of head. My gut says the "hands up" thing witnesses saw....was the 300 lb "kid" lunging towards the cops gun, hands...well, parallel, with his head down, and that's why the cop did "point shooting", meaning he saw the hand reaching for his gun, and he shot what he was looking at....that arm, and then all the way up to the head. Its logical, makes sense.
..........(

I'd rather wait for the FBI's report than listen to little racist girlie men like you.

Oh, an no gunpowder on Brown's body....Means he wasn't shot at close range.

Iirc, the article mentioned they didn't check for gunpowder on the cothes yet. I'll have to check again.

Another poster wrote "six shots, no gunpowder", where this came from I do not know. If there is no gun powder, Brown was not shot in the police vehicle. A lot will depend on how far away the two were. But six shots? The the first FEW did not slow him down, so the officer could get into his vehicle?

Another poster wrote "six shots, no gunpowder", where this came from I do not know. If there is no gun powder, Brown was not shot in the police vehicle. A lot will depend on how far away the two were. But six shots? The the first FEW did not slow him down, so the officer could get into his vehicle?

I posted a link elsewhere that proves they haven't checked his clothes for gunpowder yet.

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

I posted a link elsewhere that proves they haven't checked his clothes for gunpowder yet.

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

Thank you, no gunpowder tests yet; CNN reports two shots to the head, four in his arm. I will not speculate on that.

I guar-on-tee that the police officer will be criminally charged. Two reasons.

(1) Eric

(2) Holder.

Admittedly, it might be difficult to get the local DA mobilized to file STATE criminal charges, because the DA must work daily with the Police force and it cannot afford to turn the Men in Blue against it.

But killing someone in the line of duty is also a FEDERAL crime under the Civil Rights Act of 1968. So if the locals decide not to charge the cops, the Feds will certainly do so.

You heard it here first?

There are too many lying libtards for the Truth to get too far for a while

Last edited:

(1) Eric

(2) Holder.

Admittedly, it might be difficult to get the local DA mobilized to file STATE criminal charges, because the DA must work daily with the Police force and it cannot afford to turn the Men in Blue against it.

But killing someone in the line of duty is also a FEDERAL crime under the Civil Rights Act of 1968. So if the locals decide not to charge the cops, the Feds will certainly do so.

You heard it here first?

If that happens the libtard ideological house of cards starts to tumble, as yet another white man, this time a cop who is plainly defending himself, gets sacrificed to appease the Civil Rights Shake Down industry.

The elites have no clue how sick to death people are getting with this bullshit.

the clothing has not yet been tested yet, so of course there is no confirmation of gunpowder on the clothing.

You liberals are really grasping at straws here to save you sinking narrative.

(1) Eric

(2) Holder.

You heard it here first?

Which is why he needs to grab his family & skip the country IMMEDIATELY. (In fact, he should already have done so.)

Maybe he's devastated from having killed another human being, even if the human being was a bad guy?

(1) Eric

(2) Holder.

You heard it here first?
True. Holder will insist on "civil rights violations" charges. There is no way they will let him get off, even though it is pretty obvious he acted rightly.

Forum List

Back