They're Trying To Compare Obamacare With Katrina Now

Somebody please provide a more fitting analogy to help ClosedCaption recognize the threat an all powerful government poses to our freedoms and how that differs from what we've had since 1776 and have thrived under.

Foreigners!

:lol:

CC is a zealot that refuses to face the truth.

"Next time it won't turn out to be bullshit!!!!!"

"Just wait........you'll see you poop heads!!!!"

CC is not affected by your fear mongering or doom and gloom prophecies :lol:

BOO! :lol:

That's what they always say.

Which is why the roll-out disaster is such a surprise to you.

No they're not.

The (un)aca is law of the land, written, promoted, passed by dems. Millions have lost the insurance they liked but couldn't keep. Americans die because dems took their insurance away. The left owns this mess lock stock and barrel. Too bad you don't like owning it, you're keeping it. Period.

Link the deaths..

Here..I'll show you..

Brewer Backs Down On Transplant Funding, But Now Wants To Kick A Quarter Million People Off Medicaid | ThinkProgress

Conservative Heroine and Republican Governor Jan Brewer cut funding for several patients and they died as a direct result of that.

Go

Stage 4 gallbladder cancer and leukemia. Both kicked off their insurance due to (un)aca. Not quite dead yet. Guess this is what obama meant when was talking about 'shovel ready'.

Woman With Cancer Loses World-Class Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare | TheBlaze.com

Fountain Hills man dropped from health insurance because of new regulations

People are losing their insurance and are being forced to find new massively more expensive policies and/or they are losing their doctors, their treatments. OR they get gov't insurance and lose their doctors/treatments and everyone else gets to foot the bill for them. People are being forced to pay for coverage they neither need nor want, are forced to pay for other peoples pre-existing conditions. Yeah, this thing is just peachy ... you stick with that.

Remember when Obama ran ads accusing Romney of killing a woman who died of cancer?

Well, the ObamaCare Body Count is going to be astronomical!

The Affordable Care Act and Hurricane Katrina are apples and oranges... One is an act and the other is policy failure due to too many committees and policy failure (DHS and FEMA). Although this wasn't the direct fault of Dubya, Barack Obama certainly was more competent during Hurricane Sandy. (Yes yes, I know...)

Remind me what Obama did again.

He gave money to Jersey and FEMA was there on time. But then again the demographics for Jersey are a stark contrast to the demographics of New Orleans.

Not exactly what happened, bub.

Obama showed up for photo ops. Many Sandy victims are still caught up in Gubmint red tape and unable to repair their homes. But they aren't racially correct victims, so they are ignored.

Somebody please provide a more fitting analogy to help ClosedCaption recognize the threat an all powerful government poses to our freedoms and how that differs from what we've had since 1776 and have thrived under.

Foreigners!

:lol:

CC refuses to be affected by facts. And absolutely refuses to allow facts to get in the way of his agenda.

That's what they always say.

Which is why the roll-out disaster is such a surprise to you.

Nope it only surprises you that's why you cant shut up about it :lol:

Nothing is perfect....

1321888061_deal_with_it_gag.jpg

Well, the facts are the comparison of Katrina to ACA is that after both, the supermaj just weren't interested in the potus's narrative. Bushii had Iraq, which most concluded he at the least massively fked up, but they were willing at least in part to give him a pass because they thought him a decent guy. BushII's negligence in Katrina was overstated. His hands were largely tied, just as how FEMA didn't rebuild Statin Island overnite. But when he came out and said he'd do something, most said "slim effing chance on that." Same as Obamabi saying the website will be fixed by noon yesterday.

Nothing is perfect....

So you don't live in this country. Not sure I see why you have such an interest.

I live in MD is that in the US?

Maybe you should start finding out stuff before looking like a complete asshat

Your place of residence is not on your profile. And there was an earlier comment about you not being from here. It is, however, abundantly clear that you do nothing but post on a message board. Your whole life is one big freebie. So you can't possibly understand people who have sustained a major loss in the health care market.

Poor people m ight actually get health insurance. How horrible.

Much worse than letting them drown like kittens like Bush did.

One of the saddest and most horrific events in US history compared to a website fuckup? I don't know where they get this stuff.

There are other ways of signing up and people are signing up.

It's not going away.

So you don't live in this country. Not sure I see why you have such an interest.

Your place of residence is not on your profile. And there was an earlier comment about you not being from here. It is, however, abundantly clear that you do nothing but post on a message board. Your whole life is one big freebie. So you can't possibly understand people who have sustained a major loss in the health care market.

Batting a 1000 sweetie.

See what happens when you rely on what others say? You end up believing bullshit then looking stupid. Then you try to save face by taking another stab in the dark about me personally.

So sad....that's all you got? Yep..hat's all, sorry babes

Nothing is perfect....

You live in Madagascar? You have the cutest monkees. (-:

Madagascar: Biodiversity and Natural Resource Management (MGE) Environmental Studies | Africa - SIT Study Abroad

One of the saddest and most horrific events in US history compared to a website fuckup? I don't know where they get this stuff.

It's not going away.

Thousands of homes destroyed isn't like a website crash? :lol::lol:

These Repubs don't get it

It's not going away.

Anywhere between 5 - 52 miliion people will be effected and all you want to do is laugh about it.

I sure hope you get a cancellation letter. It would serve you right.

It's not going away.

You are correct. Loss of insurance is far worse if the person has a catastrophic illness. And in the end, they will likely face the loss of the home as well as the insurance.

Stage 4 gallbladder cancer and leukemia. Both kicked off their insurance due to (un)aca. Not quite dead yet. Guess this is what obama meant when was talking about 'shovel ready' jobs.

Woman With Cancer Loses World-Class Insurance Plan Because of Obamacare | TheBlaze.com

Fountain Hills man dropped from health insurance because of new regulations

People are losing their insurance and are being forced to find new massively more expensive policies and/or they are losing their doctors, their treatments. OR they get gov't insurance and lose their doctors/treatments and everyone else gets to foot the bill for them. People are being forced to pay for coverage they neither need nor want, are forced to pay for other peoples pre-existing conditions. Yeah, this thing is just peachy ... you stick with that.

the iron is, since obamacare launched, more people have lost their insurance then have signed up

That'll change...then you'll have nothing

you mean kind of like you have with obamcare. hey, remember when you liberal apologists were telling us just wait until it launches, then you'll see.

Forum List

Back