Things never work out like the Liberals think it will

Liberals wonder why we call them Moon Bats.

Obamacare keeps getting worse and worse for everybody, even for the welfare shitheads who thought they were going to get something for nothing.

Half of Obamacare subsidy recipients may owe refunds to the IRS WashingtonExaminer.com

As many as 3.4 million people who received Obamacare subsidies may owe refunds to the federal government, according to an estimate by a tax preparation firm.

H&R Block is estimating that as many as half of the 6.8 million people who received insurance premium subsidies under the Affordable Care Act benefited from subsidies that were too large, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

“The ACA is going to result in more confusion for existing clients, and many taxpayers may well be very disappointed by getting less money and possibly even owing money," the president of a tax preparation and education school told the Journal.

When Obamacare was handing out subsidies without verification, Conservatives were throwing a fit

Now that the verification is in play.....Conservatives are whining about the poor people who have to pay back excessive subsidies

Any smart person that knows the value of money and cares about how their money is spent SHOULD be pissed you fucking moron. The money should have never been handed out without verification! That also means the poor shouldn't have had to pay for a federal fuck up! we shouldn't eve be having this discussion if the federal government did it's fucking job! This is what happens in a big welfare program you moron. Still for it? Where's the contradiction you idiot?

They allowed people to sign up and self report their own income. At the time, prior year taxes had not been completed

Now that verification is occurring, conservatives are whimpering about the people who have to pay back subsidies

Let me guess......Obamacare can't win either way with you can it?

How about waiting till after april 15th to allow signups to start? Are you fucking retarded to believe the fucking retarded libs who wrote this dam thing? I got another common sense question for you... How about you don't allow anybody to sign up unless they file their taxes first! Wow! What a thought! Now go away you moron.

When Obamacare was handing out subsidies without verification, Conservatives were throwing a fit

Now that the verification is in play.....Conservatives are whining about the poor people who have to pay back excessive subsidies

What you don't understand is that the subsidies was the wrong thing to do from the beginning.

It is nothing more than thievery to use the force of government to take money from the people that earned it and giving it to the shitheads that didn't earn it. Bad government!

However, that doesn't detract from the hilarity of seeing that some of the shitheads that thought they were going to get a large subsidy not get as much as they thought they were going to get. Poor, poor bastards. Maybe next time they will vote for a Democrat that will promise (and deliver) them even larger subsidies. I am sure Elizabeth Warren will do that since she is a commie.

Subsidies for health insurance were long overdue

Healthcare is a basic right. That is what conservatives don't understand. Someone who needs help with healthcare is not a deadbeat

What you don't understand is that the subsidies was the wrong thing to do from the beginning.

It is nothing more than thievery to use the force of government to take money from the people that earned it and giving it to the shitheads that didn't earn it. Bad government!

However, that doesn't detract from the hilarity of seeing that some of the shitheads that thought they were going to get a large subsidy not get as much as they thought they were going to get. Poor, poor bastards. Maybe next time they will vote for a Democrat that will promise (and deliver) them even larger subsidies. I am sure Elizabeth Warren will do that since she is a commie.
Going to agree. I have no problem at all with assholes trying to game the system and getting shafted. The funny part is the dupes falling for this in the first place.

I am on the cusp of the magic ACA number...

$79.000 AGI

For you "informed" Liberals, AGI is Adjusted Gross Income.

Why is this so? Because at $79,000 AGI and below for a family of three, the government picks up fully HALF the tab of ACA insurance premiums.

Just tonight, I told Mrs. H. that our goal in life is not to attempt to keep our AGI at $79K and below but our goal is to produce as much income as possible to pay our mortgage and taxes and home owners insurance and vehicle insurance and utilities and grocery bills and gasoline costs and ACA premiums... etc etc etc.In addition to our child's college expenses.

I am faced with two worlds here. Either our family slacks off work, or we work our asses off. I would rather work my ass off than accept one penny of this ACA bullshit.

Fuck you Liberal brotches. :slap:

Without the ACA, you're facing paying the full shot whether you make 79 or 80.

The monthly cap on 79,000 family of three is about 625 bucks isn't it?
Well no. Without ACA he'd be free to shop for more affordable health insurance.

I'm questioning his claim that the family at 79,000 gets half their exchange insurance paid for by the subsidy.
Simply go to healthcare dot gov and plug in the numbers. First use the 79,000 figure then use 80,000.

Brotch. :slap:

Healthcare is a basic right. That is what conservatives don't understand. Someone who needs help with healthcare is not a deadbeat

Using the force of government to steal money from one person and giving it to another is never "long overdue". It is nothing more than state sponsored thievery.

There is no "basic right" or entitlement to health care simply because you are alive. Where the hell did you dream up that silly shit?

You are not responsible for my health care and I am not responsible for yours. If you want health insurance go buy it you little fvck and leave me out of it. I'll take care of mine own thank you very much.

Of course the concept of personal responsible always escapes the feeble Libtard mind, doesn't it?

Government will always fail when the majority (or even plurality) finds out they can use the electorate system to steal money. That is what Obamacare is really about. The greedy using the government to get free stuff and that is despicable.

Using the force of government to steal money from one person and giving it to another is never "long overdue". It is nothing more than state sponsored thievery.

There is no "basic right" or entitlement to health care simply because you are alive. Where the hell did you dream up that silly shit?

You are not responsible for my health care and I am not responsible for yours. If you want health insurance go buy it you little fvck and leave me out of it. I'll take care of mine own thank you very much.

Of course the concept of personal responsible always escape the feeble Libtard mind, doesn't it?

Government will always fail when the majority (or even plurality) finds out they can use the electorate system to steal money. That is what Obamacare is really about. The greedy using the government to get free stuff and that is despicable.

Do you guys realize how childish you look with your whimpering of....."The government is stealing money from me" every time you pay taxes?

[

Do you guys realize how childish you look with your whimpering of....."The government is stealing money from me" every time you pay taxes?

Do you know how greedy it sounds for you to suggest that I should go out and work hard and then be forced to pay for your health care when you sit on you fat ass all day smoking pot? You think that simply being alive demands that somebody else pays your bills? Where the hell did you come up with that crap? Have you been reading the Communist Manifesto again, you dumb ass shit?

I am capable of determining how I wish to administer charity to those that are in need of help. I don't need the friggin government stealing money from me to pay off the voters of the shitheads that got elected to steal the money.

Taxes is legaized stealing. If the money is collected for the necessary and minimum government services like defense, courts, police etc and spent wisely and efficiently then most people don't have a problem with that. However, this filthy ass government is in the business of taking money from people that earn it and giving it shitheads that didn't earn it in through welfare, subsidies and bailouts and that is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

The fact that you don't understand that simple concept of personal responsibly is indicative of being a card carrying Moon Bat.

Obamacare keeps getting worse and worse for everybody, even for the welfare shitheads who thought they were going to get something for nothing.

Half of Obamacare subsidy recipients may owe refunds to the IRS WashingtonExaminer.com

As many as 3.4 million people who received Obamacare subsidies may owe refunds to the federal government, according to an estimate by a tax preparation firm.

H&R Block is estimating that as many as half of the 6.8 million people who received insurance premium subsidies under the Affordable Care Act benefited from subsidies that were too large, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

“The ACA is going to result in more confusion for existing clients, and many taxpayers may well be very disappointed by getting less money and possibly even owing money," the president of a tax preparation and education school told the Journal.

You dont really pay attention, do you?

So now its a basic right? How about clothes? Food? Telephones? Electricity? Maybe government should just pay for everyone's living expense.

No system is perfect dumbass, and the ACA was only a step in the right direction.

And your AnyRandJesusLand doesn't exist anywhere in the fucking world, for good reason, because it doesn't fucking work. Got it now?
The only thing the ACA was is a step in a big pile of shit.

That may be true but the OP has not shown that under paying of premiums will be taken from Tax returns. Tax returns were to be taxed when a person did not purchase insurance. You nor the OP has shown any IRS rule or any federal regulation that states under-payment of premiums would be deducted from tax returns.

[

Do you know how greedy it sounds for you to suggest that I should go out and work hard and then be forced to pay for your health care when you sit on you fat ass all day smoking pot? You think that simply being alive demands that somebody else pays your bills? Where the hell did you come up with that crap? Have you been reading the Communist Manifesto again, you dumb ass shit?

I am capable of determining how I wish to administer charity to those that are in need of help. I don't need the friggin government stealing money from me to pay off the voters of the shitheads that got elected to steal the money.

Taxes is legaized stealing. If the money is collected for the necessary and minimum government services like defense, courts, police etc and spent wisely and efficiently then most people don't have a problem with that. However, this filthy ass government is in the business of taking money from people that earn it and giving it shitheads that didn't earn it in through welfare, subsidies and bailouts and that is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

The fact that you don't understand that simple concept of personal responsibly is indicative of being a card carrying Moon Bat.

It is what belonging to a society means. You contribute for the good of society and that does not always mean you

Sometimes it means you pay for wars you may not support, roads you do not use, sometimes for schools when you don't have kids, programs for the elderly when you are in your twenties and healthcare for those who can't afford it

So now its a basic right? How about clothes? Food? Telephones? Electricity? Maybe government should just pay for everyone's living expense.

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Thank you, Comrade Joe.

[

It is what belonging to a society means. You contribute for the good of society and that does not always mean you

Sometimes it means you pay for wars you may not support, roads you do not use, sometimes for schools when you don't have kids, programs for the elderly when you are in your twenties and healthcare for those who can't afford it

Where the hell did you come up with that shit? Are you a dumbass?

I am quite capable of determining what level of charity I am able and willing to contribute. I don't need shitheads like you using the electorate system to force me to pay your bills because at the end of the day that is what government redistribution is all about. Greedy assholes getting somebody else to pay their bills.

I'll take of my elderly needs and you take care of yours. If you are too damn sorry to pay your own bills then that is your problem, not mine. You probably don't understand what I am talking about because you have exhibited a very poor understanding of the concept of personal responsibility as do most Moon Bats.

Defense is a legitimate function of the government along with police, courts and few other necessary things. Taking money from one person and giving to another is not a legitimate function of government.

Libtards don't like the concept of individual choice when it comes to helping people in need.

They don't like it because if welfare was really a needs based institution it would not be funding the tens of millions of greedy shitheads that keep the Libtards in power.

Redistribution programs are nothing more than corrupt politicians buying the votes of the lazy and greedy.

Being too damn lazy or sorry to work should not make someone eligible to get the money made by people that are not lazy or sorry.

Being so stupid as to vote for Liberal candidate that screws up the economy with failed liberal programs should not get you welfare money. The best way to have an economy that produces jobs is to not vote for Liberals.

Libtards don't like the concept of individual choice when it comes to helping people in need.

They don't like it because if welfare was really a needs based institution it would not be funding the tens of millions of greedy shitheads that keep the Libtards in power.

Redistribution programs are nothing more than corrupt politicians buying the votes of the lazy and greedy.

Being too damn lazy or sorry to work should not make someone eligible to get the money made by people that are not lazy or sorry.

Being so stupid as to vote for Liberal candidate that screws up the economy with failed liberal programs should not get you welfare money. The best way to have an economy that produces jobs is to not vote for Liberals.
Since libs give very little of their own money to charity compared to conservatives they feel smugly better voting to give somene else's money to charity by force.

Since libs give very little of their own money to charity compared to conservatives they feel smugly better voting to give somene else's money to charity by force.

Libtards don't want to give their money away. They want the filthy ass government to force somebody else to pay the bills. They call anybody that makes a dollar more a year than they do "rich".

Just like they don't trust their fellow Americans with the right to keep and bear arms the assholes don't trust their fellow Americans to make sensible decisions on helping people that really need help.

They hate the concept of freedom. They want the government to make all the choices.

Why in the Leftisphere do "rights" have to be paid for by somebody else? There's no constitutional rights that fit that description.

Forum List

Back