Things that SeaWorld FAILS to do

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
These are things that SeaWorld fails to do.

1.They fail to have the natural pod together in their facilities, in separate tanks.

2.They fail to have natural seawater, and underwater plant life in their tanks.

3. They fail to have tanks that are either padded, or made of sand (preferably the latter), in an enclosure with banks that is the SHAPE of a beach instead of a wall.

4. They fail to maintain natural seawater and sea plant life.

5. They fail to maintain enclosures that function like a beach, that are about 300 feet deep and at least 5 miles around.
(the absolute Minimum that just might be good enough) for a zoological conservation program.

6. They fail to give proper veterinary care to their wildlife that they have.

7. They fail to give paternity, maternity and Dna tests to their wildlife before breeding them, to prevent inbreeding.

8. They fail to give their workers a safe work environment.

9. They fail to pay their staff what they are worth at such an enterprise, doing such a job.
(at least a million and a half dollars a year, no questions asked) they fail to give their staff that.

10. They fail to have qualified staff there, further creating dangerous, and inhumane conditions.

11. They fail to have a marine animal research program.

Last edited:
These are things that SeaWorld fails to do.

1.They fail to have the natural pod together in their facilities, in separate tanks.

2.They fail to have natural seawater, and underwater plant life in their tanks.

3. They fail to have tanks that are either padded, or made of sand (preferably the latter), in an enclosure with banks that is the SHAPE of a beach instead of a wall.

4. They fail to maintain natural seawater and sea plant life.

5. They fail to maintain enclosures that function like a beach, that are about 300 feet deep and at least 5 miles around.
(the absolute Minimum that just might be good enough) for a zoological conservation program.

6. They fail to give proper veterinary care to their wildlife that they have.

7. They fail to give paternity, maternity and Dna tests to their wildlife before breeding them, to prevent inbreeding.

8. They fail to give their workers a safe work environment.

9. They fail to pay their staff what they are worth at such an enterprise, doing such a job.
(at least a million and a half dollars a year, no questions asked) they fail to give their staff that.

10. They fail to have qualified staff there, further creating dangerous, and inhumane conditions.

11. They fail to have a marine animal research program.

Imprisoning animals is inhumane no matter how big the tank. It's still a closed system contrary to the animal's nature and instincts. No matter the conditions it's still using other sentient animals for our amusement. While I conceed sacrificing some to raise public awareness may be worthwhile as few of us will ever go whale watching or encounter such things naturally, I think instead of landlocked tanks these parks should be oceanside with tanks that open out to the ocean and animals not performing, training, or otherwise engaged are free to leave if they choose to. Anything else and they're slaves.

• Banned
they also fail to give them natural, live food that they get to hunt and kill

This is real entertainment that I had before.

A while back I went into the ocean wearing a life jacket and a Oxygen mask and tank...and I got to actually cuddle with a bottlenose dolphin.

It cost me 30 days in the psych ward.... but it was worth it.

a lot of people thinks they should shut down the Democrat party too

but you know that saying WISH in hand

what a troll over Sea world. just wow

Forum List

Back