Things Trump left out of his speech. Curious.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A smart friend from my college days sent me searching through the speech transcript to verify her observations and add a couple of my own:
  • The world "science" appears once in the speech: "Americans fill the world with art and music. They push the bounds of science and discovery."
  • "Medicine" doesn't appear. Neither does "health care" or "healthcare," which is an enormous part of the economy and an important driver of better paying jobs.
  • "Education" appears twice, but only in the contexts of someone investing in the education of his daughters and in one of the requirements for a path to citizenship for so-called dreamers, who were brought here without official authorization.
  • "STEM," for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, doesn't appear at all.
  • Neither do engineering or mathematics
  • "Technology" doesn't appear at all
  • "Research" and "R&D" are also absent.
As I've said before, higher education in STEM cannot be the only path to better paying jobs and reduced economic inequality.

State Of The Union's Jobs Rapture Needs Hard Reality Checks
------------------------------------------
Right wingers just don't understand that there is isn't enough good paying jobs that require no education or training. They don't exist.

That's why you have such large areas of poor whites. Look at Appalachia.

White wingers whining how things aren't fair when they are too lazy to learn something of values doesn't help anyone. And they haven't figured that out yet. They are crying for jobs and there are 6 million unfilled.

A smart friend from my college days sent me searching through the speech transcript to verify her observations and add a couple of my own:
  • The world "science" appears once in the speech: "Americans fill the world with art and music. They push the bounds of science and discovery."
  • "Medicine" doesn't appear. Neither does "health care" or "healthcare," which is an enormous part of the economy and an important driver of better paying jobs.
  • "Education" appears twice, but only in the contexts of someone investing in the education of his daughters and in one of the requirements for a path to citizenship for so-called dreamers, who were brought here without official authorization.
  • "STEM," for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, doesn't appear at all.
As I've said before, higher education in STEM cannot be the only path to better paying jobs and reduced economic inequality.

Right wingers just don't understand that there is isn't enough good paying jobs that require no education or training. They don't exist.

White wingers whining how things aren't fair when they are too lazy to learn something of values doesn't help anyone. And they haven't figured that out yet. They are crying for jobs and there are 6 million unfilled.
that there is isn't enough good paying jobs
How after 8 years of Obama, you know the 1/2 white community agitator, could President Trump inherit such a mess?

Removing the Illegals from America will help the people of the Appalachia and all Americans, that you care so much about

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

A smart friend
How much did you have to pay him?

I read you're lacking material to criticize Trump, and dug deeply to invent something, for which you had assistance by a scholar snowflake.

There is a reason that Trump loves the low education voters. He is not going to talk about things they cannot understand.

• Banned

How after 8 years of Obama, you know the 1/2 white community agitator, could President Trump inherit such a mess?
Oh wow, edited and cherry picked. What an A$$ Whole you are.

This is what I wrote: that there is isn't enough good paying jobs that require no education or training. They don't exist.

This is what was left after your editing: that there is isn't enough good paying jobs

See what I mean? A$$ Whole.

• Banned
Removing the Illegals from America will help the people of the Appalachia and all Americans, that you care so much about
Yea, uh huh, how many computer programmers, teachers, engineers and technicians live in Appalachia?

This is what I wrote: that there is isn't enough good paying jobs that require no education or training. They don't exist.

This is what was left after your editing: that there is isn't enough good paying jobs

They don't exist.
After 8 years of Obama's roaring economic recovery<Sarcasm> why dont they exist? Come on I am using logic, while you have gone off the rails losing the argument.

Yea, uh huh, how many computer programmers, teachers, engineers and technicians live in Appalachia?
In Virginia there is a shortage of hardworking,(not hardlyworking) individuals in the trades where people with worthless college degrees dont want to get dirty. Why not throw the Starbuck Barista certificate away and get a real, MAN's job and make big time cash? Oh yeah, that is a Conservative job and dont need some government puke to take care of them.

Typical Trump zealot.

none of those issues appear in the Gettysburg address either

They don't exist.
After 8 years of Obama's roaring economic recovery<Sarcasm> why dont they exist? Come on I am using logic, while you have gone off the rails losing the argument.
They exist everywhere else. They just don't exist in a high concentration of uneducated and ignorant whites.

Try to figure out why, which, of course, leads to being Republican.

There is a reason that Trump loves the low education voters. He is not going to talk about things they cannot understand.
So much for not being a Democrat hack....

Watch the Nevada primary victory speech again, dipshit.

They don't exist.
They exist everywhere else. They just don't exist in a high concentration of uneducated and ignorant whites.

Try to figure out why, which, of course, leads to being Republican.
They sure as hell don’t exist in ghettos.

Forum List

Back