Think about this- Biden actually won on more illegals, fewer jobs, higher taxes & higher fuel costs...Has any other potus ever won on such a platform?

it got me wondering if the American electorate has ever made such a terrible decision before?-BrokeLoser

Ah, it's happened very rarely in American history. Only once in 2016.
You lose credibility fast when you default to retarded TDS shit...try to make some sense bud. Trump did not run on nor get elected on such a platform....even the most ignorant of you know that.

It really makes you wonder how bizarrely mis-informed the next generation of blob-supporters is going to be.

it got me wondering if the American electorate has ever made such a terrible decision before?-BrokeLoser

You lose credibility fast when you default to retarded TDS shit...try to make some sense bud. Trump did not run on nor get elected on such a platform....even the most ignorant of you know that.
Oh...no...the guy with the Confederate Flag avatar said I have no credibility. Uh oh.

Oh...no...the guy with the Confederate Flag avatar said I have no credibility. Uh oh.
You have no credibility for many reasons...your post was just another one.

He didn't win.

That's why there's still a fence around the capitol. There are many dumb people in this country, but not close to a majority.

1615335297119.png

Your argument is that he ran on a horrible platform and still won. That says more about his opponent than it does him.

You can't spin the title of my thread...it is what it says it is...Try harder TDS'er

I acknowledged your thread title. I explained why he won.

Start over and try harder...Here's the question again.
"Biden actually won on more illegals, fewer jobs, higher taxes & higher fuel costs...Has any other potus ever won on such a platform?"

Forum List

Back