Think I'm becoming a fan of President Trump

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Not because I like his politics, but because I think he's the best comedian out there right now. No one makes me laugh more than my boy Trump. Every day I turn on the news it's a new treat. The latest being "Chuck and Nancy", and his routinely humiliating Jeff Sessions. Classic stuff.

Not because I like his politics, but because I think he's the best comedian out there right now. No one makes me laugh more than my boy Trump. Every day I turn on the news it's a new treat. The latest being "Chuck and Nancy", and his routinely humiliating Jeff Sessions. Classic stuff.
It must be a nice change rather than everyone laughing at you, eh?

Stay mad bro. Lol.

You didn't prefer Obama using the intelligence apparatus of the USA to spy on political enemies?

Ouch! lmao :laugh:

I didn't really pay much attention to Obama, to be honest. He was just kinda there. Nowhere near as entertaining as Trump.

Glad you're enjoying the show. Stay tuned, because I'm sure he'll make you laugh much louder in the future. :2up:

Obama and Biden were much more entertaining, but the far left would never be willing to point that out!

Glad you're enjoying the show. Stay tuned, because I'm sure he'll make you laugh much louder in the future. :2up:

I'm sure he will. Can't wait to see what his next act is gonna be.

Obama and Biden were much more entertaining, but the far left would never be willing to point that out!

In what way? The only time Obama ever made me laugh was the White House Correspondents' Dinner in '11. And Biden, when he lambasted Weiner. "Oh God, Weiner ..."

In what way? The only time Obama ever made me laugh was the White House Correspondents' Dinner in '11. And Biden, when he lambasted Weiner. "Oh God, Weiner ..."

Top 10 Joe Biden Gaffes - TIME

Yes generally the far left tend to ignore their own..

Forum List

Back