Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

CA4E11B9-37AC-4F70-9912-3D06CA296DAD.jpeg
5844E7BB-C433-444C-871E-E16619E87DF8.jpeg
Ohh look it was self defense

The Democratic party is really giving citizens no alternative.

When the government abandons its primary responsibility to ensure the common good, the good people have to ensure it, themselves.

I was a democrat for decades, and I cannot tell you how disgusted I am at the way the party has deteriorated to this repulsive level. Mad Max is SUPPOSED to be a cautionary tale, not a playbook to follow.

In Seattle peaceful protesters tried again to burn police alive.

Yes this is now open war. Time for racism to be confronted head on and force people to stop drinking racist wine,
.https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/whiteness-problem-white-wine-daniel-greenfield/

The Democratic party is really giving citizens no alternative.

When the government abandons its primary responsibility to ensure the common good, the good people have to ensure it, themselves.

I was a democrat for decades, and I cannot tell you how disgusted I am at the way the party has deteriorated to this repulsive level. Mad Max is SUPPOSED to be a cautionary tale, not a playbook to follow.
Democrats have killed 40 Americans with their riots. The police won't step up and protect Americans so they need to step aside.

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.
As opposed the the Marxist democrat rioters Who have been at it for 80 plus days of course.
Democrats have killed 40 Americans with their terrorist attack riots

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!
Can you say retarded libscum?

I suggest JoeB and Mac1958 head to Kenosha asap and get involved in the protests.

Show your support in real life not just through a keyboard.

Please make sure to talk shit to every conservative you see, especially the ones with guns. Go get em!
Since most of the protestors are from Chicago (only 50 miles away), I think Joey should invite them to a "housewarming party" when they get home...

(and not forget to put out a "gun-free zone" sign, since most of the little dears will be gunshy after this)...

They might like to try to burn down occupied buildings, but I'm sure Joey's Obuttholecare will cover that!!!

Kenosha police 2 dead ...under investigation
The guy in my second pic will live

I'm shocked they've been so peaceful ...according to the news

It sounds like some nut with an AR-15 shot into a crowd....

That boy's going to prison for a long time.
Too bad, sounds like he did a good job. F*"#k BLM and ANTIFA.

Just think of the no-damage and lives not lost due to pigs not being trigger happy, neck crushing pigs...
Just think, oh wait, you are incapable of thinking. The pig is you, scumbag.
Democrats don't care about the 40 Americans their terror attack riots have killed. I hope before this ends a lot more then 40 Democrat terrorists meet resistance

Forum List

Back