Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

Because I can see a bigger picture
One side burning down a city .......other side trying to protect their property.

Crystal clear...........except to morons like you.........who try to shift the blame to people destroying the rights of people who had nothing to do with the shooting........

Up yours bro.
Dittos Rush.

One side burning down a city .......other side trying to protect their property.

Crystal clear...........except to morons like you.........who try to shift the blame to people destroying the rights of people who had nothing to do with the shooting........

Up yours bro.
Dittos Rush.
Just so we remind each other what we think about it..........good deal...........

Did you see it...........that auto center shoot the black man that caused this............hmmm

I didn't either.....

There will be more shooting of rioters but it will be done smart; they will shoot from covered and concealed positions with no warning. They will pick their targets and they will drop more and more until no one wants to be a rioter or a looter anymore. They will never show themselves and they won't give interviews with twitter journalists, because they have no intention of going to jail.

And then they will go home and sleep the sleep of the just.

And their communities will be better for it.
Sniper Warfare.. The rioters will not even hear the shot that kills them. no where to hide since they have no idea where the shots came from.
All because a few gangsta thugs refused to listen the the police officer's directions.

There will be more shooting of rioters but it will be done smart; they will shoot from covered and concealed positions with no warning. They will pick their targets and they will drop more and more until no one wants to be a rioter or a looter anymore. They will never show themselves and they won't give interviews with twitter journalists, because they have no intention of going to jail.

And then they will go home and sleep the sleep of the just.

And their communities will be better for it.
Sniper Warfare.. The rioters will not even hear the shot that kills them. no where to hide since they have no idea where the shots came from.
All because a few gangsta thugs refused to listen the the police officer's directions.
Blacks have the violence but we have the gun skills

Up yours bro.

When the Gov't won't protect you anymore, then that's what the 2nd amendment is for!

What did they expect?

"Their too pussy to stop us!"

Death, maiming and annihilation, brought to you by George Soros and Communist Party, the same party that wants to take your guns away.

2 thugs dead
1 thug seriously wounded

The shooter should have worn a mask
The cops know his area

1598462855990.png

Soros should have never escaped the horrible ashes of Poland
This demon must be arrested if T wins

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.

If saying "enough is enough" to all this violence, mayhem, looting, arson and murder is what makes a person a "Trumpster", why aren't you a Trumpster Wokemac?
Because I can see a bigger picture. Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties can't. Or choose not to.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
when I see innocent people having their cars and businesses burned down, I feel empathy for these victims.

Instead of seeing the actual big picture, all you are really seeing is an opportunity to posture that you are superior.
I realize that's your perspective.

Nothing I can do about that.
Of course there is something you can do about it. All you have to do is stop calling people names if they oppose domestic terrorism and then act like you are above it all.

Easy peasy.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Person that shot this scum is a hero!

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!
You're an idiot if you believe that shit.

Forum List

Back