Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

You can always hope. Of course you hope cause you sure wouldn't want this guy to be true blue American and not a Natzi.

A true-blue American wouldn't gun down total strangers in the street.

Now, since this morning, we've found out he's from Antioch, IL, and that he's a member of a Police Groupie organization...

So just to draw a wonderful contrast here.

Black guy goes to check on his kids in a van, gets shot in the back seven times.

White guy walks down the street with an Assault Rifle, shoots, three people, two fatally, and the Kenosha Police let him leave the scene as happy as a clam.

That's all kinds of messed up, yo!

No, a true blue American wouldn't be committing arson.

The reason that people NEED something other than a single shot musket (eye roll) is that when you're face with a mob you need fire power or you will be beaten to death. None of those rioters have a right to burn and loot. The have the right to peacefully assemble and protest. When they stop being peaceful then they have nobody to blame but themselves for what will eventually happen! The average citizen is getting sick and tired of BLM and their tactics. They're fighting back and ironically it's going to be the Police that BLM will call on to protect them from harm!

Hey, do you know what we are sick of... black folks being shot for simple mistakes while white people can run amok with assault rifles shooting people.

That's what a lot of us are sick of.

Yeah, well we are sick of you stalinists trying to push your brand of mass murder on us. Go to cuba. You would like it down there.

You can always hope. Of course you hope cause you sure wouldn't want this guy to be true blue American and not a Natzi.

Now, since this morning, we've found out he's from Antioch, IL, and that he's a member of a Police Groupie organization...

Black guy goes to check on his kids in a van, gets shot in the back seven times.

White guy walks down the street with an Assault Rifle, shoots, three people, two fatally, and the Kenosha Police let him leave the scene as happy as a clam.

So. I guess you would rather rioters and arsonists looted and burned down buildings?? Of course you would.

No, the black guy refused the instructions of the police, the police had no idea what he was doing.. He asked for it, all he had to do was listen,,, why is that so hard for black thugs?
Is there a law that you cannot walk down a street with an "Assault Rifle". It is called self defense.

No, a true blue American wouldn't be committing arson.

Good point. If we catch arsonists, they should be arrested.

So should self-described militiamen who fire into crowds.

So now that we know more about KYLE RITTENHOUSE, of Antioch, IL, who traveled 21 miles to go to Kenosha to fight demonstrators.

We know he was part of a militia group.

We know the activities of that group was ignored by the Kenosha Police Department despite the fact they were openly carrying weapons AND were in violation of the curfew. The police even gave them water.

No, the black guy refused the instructions of the police, the police had no idea what he was doing.. He asked for it, all he had to do was listen,,, why is that so hard for black thugs?
Is there a law that you cannot walk down a street with an "Assault Rifle". It is called self defense.

Uh the guy with the AR and his Militia buddies were in violation of a curfew, but they were out there anyway. The police didn't tell them to leave.

This is going to give the Kenosha PD a bigger black eye they they already have.

Can't say I have any sympathy for rioters and arsonists.

Oh and I doubt the Kenosha PD gets a black eye. The rioters and arsonists might, but not the PD. In fact I'd say the citizens of Kenosha will applaud them and those militia members.

Democrats don't care about the 40 Americans their terror attack riots have killed. I hope before this ends a lot more then 40 Democrat terrorists meet resistance
You'll see endless sob stories about human filth like George Floyd and this latest fool in Kenosha who fought with cops and wound up with a bunch of slugs in his back.

But CNN or any of the other lying "journalists" will never say a word about the forty Americans who have
died in the riots so far at the hands of savage anarchist criminals.

They don't advance the lies. They don't matter.

You'll see endless sob stories about human filth like George Floyd and this latest fool in Kenosha who fought with cops and wound up with a bunch of slugs in his back.

But CNN or any of the other lying "journalists" will never say a word about the forty Americans who have
died in the riots so far at the hands of savage anarchist criminals.

They don't advance the lies. They don't matter.

What needs to be said.

If you kill someone during a riot, you will be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed. As you should be.

The same should happen with rogue cops who kill people because they are bullies and thugs.

Oh and I doubt the Kenosha PD gets a black eye. The rioters and arsonists might, but not the PD. In fact I'd say the citizens of Kenosha will applaud them and those militia members.

I don't think anyone in Kenosha is going to be that happy they let a minor rampage through their streets firing a weapon. Just saying.

I don't think anyone in Kenosha is going to be that happy they let a minor rampage through their streets firing a weapon. Just saying.

Nope. They will have problems with that but I'm sure they won't blame their PD.

Yeah, well we are sick of you stalinists trying to push your brand of mass murder on us. Go to cuba. You would like it down there.

Oh, noes, not Stalin!!!!

1598471383682.png

You're getting a bit silly, guy. This blew up in your face, you were all willing to pin medals on this guy, and you find out he's just a disturbed kid.

Live feeds and twatterlinks here

Marxist shot in head in Kenosha… Developing

Editor’s Note — If you can’t see these videos, scroll down to the twitter timeline at the bottom of the story. All videos should be visible there.

Kenosha pic.twitter.com/VK7cu6UJKH
— special agent viti (@selfdeclaredref) August 26, 2020

Kenosha is a war zone. Additional shots fired. Witnesses report two more victims. Reports of officer down.

It appears an armed citizen was defending the car dealership and opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to vandalize or burn the dealership down. Before this shooting took place, the rioters were planning to burn down their “next car dealership”

Police scanner is now saying multiple deaths.

View attachment 379931

karma is awesome

Forum List

Back