Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

"Racist guy shooting people"... again, excatly what I expect from you. Ignoring the fact the people he was shooting were throwing Molotov cocktails, busting random car windows - basically wholesale destroying the property of these citizens - WHO LIVE THERE.
I am not saying the shooter was right, what I AM saying is this is a small sample of what is eventually going to happen as long as liberals/Democrats are FUNDING/PRAISING/PROTECTING these domestic terrorist. And that is EXACTLY what they are. Terrorist.

Naw, guy, they are the end result of what happens when you ignore a problem for too long....

I didn't see the people he shot with Molotovs or busting windows.. I just saw them chasing him because he was a dangerous loon shooting at them.

Again- when we find out that this guy was part of a militia or some other crazy group, you are going to look really silly.

When they put him in jail and it turns out he's white, which you said cannot happen, you're going to look completely ridiculous

You keep saying white people can shoot people. What happened?

You failed at basic English Comprehension? We knew that.

"We" certainly isn't you and your balls because that would still only leave you. Interesting you're feeling insecure though and need to have your ego propped up by imaginary people.

You said the cops waved at him as he left and they don't care about whites shooting people, you were very clear. You promised that cops only shoot black people

Yeah, well we are sick of you stalinists trying to push your brand of mass murder on us. Go to cuba. You would like it down there.

Oh, noes, not Stalin!!!!

View attachment 380210

You're getting a bit silly, guy. This blew up in your face, you were all willing to pin medals on this guy, and you find out he's just a disturbed kid.

Ummmm, it was a couple of YOUR assholes who got aired out, clown boi. So....the evidence says it blew up in YOUR face. Dumbshit.

You'll see endless sob stories about human filth like George Floyd and this latest fool in Kenosha who fought with cops and wound up with a bunch of slugs in his back.

But CNN or any of the other lying "journalists" will never say a word about the forty Americans who have
died in the riots so far at the hands of savage anarchist criminals.

They don't advance the lies. They don't matter.

What needs to be said.

If you kill someone during a riot, you will be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed. As you should be.

The same should happen with rogue cops who kill people because they are bullies and thugs.
so when they come to your house to burn it down, you will just walk out and let them, right? DUH

You'll see endless sob stories about human filth like George Floyd and this latest fool in Kenosha who fought with cops and wound up with a bunch of slugs in his back.

But CNN or any of the other lying "journalists" will never say a word about the forty Americans who have

What needs to be said.

If you kill someone during a riot, you will be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed. As you should be.

The same should happen with rogue cops who kill people because they are bullies and thugs.
so when they come to your house to burn it down, you will just walk out and let them, right? DUH

Joe will be sitting on his phone calling the police and asking them to come protect him and his house that is in the middle of the riot. He doesn't think these things through. Then again, if he thought things through, he wouldn't be a Democrat

When they put him in jail and it turns out he's white, which you said cannot happen, you're going to look completely ridiculous

They put him in jail the next day. NOT When he was walking down the street shooting people. And only after people checked social media and identified him by the nutty shit he put on Facebook.

Who are they, exactly.

I can't see why a mob would want to burn my house, but if they did, I'm not going to be able to stop them with a gun. Oh, I might wound or kill one or two of them, but that'll just piss the rest of them off and then they'd REALLY want to burn my house.

And again- I have insurance.

What needs to be said.

Joe will be sitting on his phone calling the police and asking them to come protect him and his house that is in the middle of the riot. He doesn't think these things through. Then again, if he thought things through, he wouldn't be a Democrat
and i also noticed, when you call him out, he runs or avoids and does a new thread...typical demoncrat

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Kenosha shooting was self-defense.

Interview with alleged shooter before event.

Before shooting with rioters aggressively pushing toward armed group protecting a business.

Archive: https://archive.is/GKI1c

Green shirt chased by rioters, shirtless man attacks from behind and gets shot. Unverified that plastic bag thrown may be a molotov. Verification object thrown is not a molotov.

Archive: https://archive.is/kfnDV

Another angle continuing scene (headshot, graphic).

Archive: https://archive.is/M0G5m

Rioters continue chasing green shirt, he trips and they attack him.

Archive: https://archive.is/ChlT4

Another angle with slowed video as assailants attack green shirt guy.

https://twitter.com/jackmurphylive/status/1298629916041400320

Archive: https://archive.is/xvBgr

Freeze frame of skateboard guy trying to wrestle away the gun.

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1298626865171759104

Archive: https://archive.is/LEAaM

Photos showing Glock 9 in hand of assailant shot in the arm (graphic).

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1298607523935682561

Archive: https://archive.is/mNF0o

Edit: Added archive links, courtesy of u/PinkoTheClown

They put him in jail the next day. NOT When he was walking down the street shooting people. And only after people checked social media and identified him by the nutty shit he put on Facebook.

Who are they, exactly.

I can't see why a mob would want to burn my house, but if they did, I'm not going to be able to stop them with a gun. Oh, I might wound or kill one or two of them, but that'll just piss the rest of them off and then they'd REALLY want to burn my house.

COWARD

Who are they, exactly.

No, you don't. Dumbass. Riots are NOT covered by insurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Uh, no, the few times I've had to call the cops, living in three different Illinois towns, I know they won't show up in time to be any help. (Fortunately, the situations resolved themselves).

I just don't have anything in my house I would consider worth killing a person over, which I would have to live with for the rest of my life.

anger by blacks is understood, i'm more angry than anybody

but let's take action, instead of just being angry and reactionary

They should have listened to Melania's wise counsel:

"Like all of you, I have reflected on the racial unrest in our country. It is a harsh reality that we are not proud of parts of our history. I encourage people to focus on the future while still learning from our past. We must remember that, today, we are all one community, comprised of many races, religions and ethnicities." "Our diverse and storied history is what makes our country strong and yet we still have so much to learn from one another. With that in mind, I’d like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives. I urge people to come together in a civil manner, so we can work and live up to our standard American ideals."

"I also ask people to stop the violence and looting being done in the name of justice. And never make assumptions based on the color of a person's skin. Instead of tearing things down, let's reflect on our mistakes. Be proud of our evolution and look to our way forward. Every day let us remember that we are one nation under God and we need to cherish one another. My husband's administration has worked to try and affect change when it comes to issues around race and religion in this country. ... My husband knows how to make a real change. From the day that I met him, he has only wanted to make this country the best it can be."
Channeling Fidel Castro?

When the color of your skin is seen as a weapon...you will never be seen as unarmed

my voice will be heard

my life will matter

my name will be known

BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

They should have listened to Melania's wise counsel:

"Like all of you, I have reflected on the racial unrest in our country. It is a harsh reality that we are not proud of parts of our history. I encourage people to focus on the future while still learning from our past. We must remember that, today, we are all one community, comprised of many races, religions and ethnicities." "Our diverse and storied history is what makes our country strong and yet we still have so much to learn from one another. With that in mind, I’d like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives. I urge people to come together in a civil manner, so we can work and live up to our standard American ideals."

"I also ask people to stop the violence and looting being done in the name of justice. And never make assumptions based on the color of a person's skin. Instead of tearing things down, let's reflect on our mistakes. Be proud of our evolution and look to our way forward. Every day let us remember that we are one nation under God and we need to cherish one another. My husband's administration has worked to try and affect change when it comes to issues around race and religion in this country. ... My husband knows how to make a real change. From the day that I met him, he has only wanted to make this country the best it can be."
Channeling Fidel Castro?
Your reply doesn't further the discussion.

Forum List

Back