Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

Can't say I have any sympathy for rioters and arsonists.

Oh and I doubt the Kenosha PD gets a black eye. The rioters and arsonists might, but not the PD. In fact I'd say the citizens of Kenosha will applaud them and those militia members.
This whole thing is about narrative; they are trying to create one that serves their purposes and makes their opposition look bad.
But the time is fast approaching where no one cares anymore what they're saying, and what names they're called....... they just don't give a shit anymore. Not the cops, not the local business owners who are being burned out or looted, and not the local residents whose neighborhoods are being trashed and disrupted.

And when they no longer care what twitter trolls and CNN (same thing really) have to say about them, then they are free to deal with this shit as they feel appropriate.
Typical leftist poster defending rioting...
InfiniteMonkeyTheorem.jpg
I haven't cared what these missing links have posted for years.

Kenosha shooting was self-defense.

Interview with alleged shooter before event.

He was a minor in violation of curfew with a loaded weapon.

And the police let it slide.

I smell a big fat lawsuit.

Indeed. Every property owner in any of these towns should sue the government for failing to protect them and in many cases for inciting riot.

This is what YOU assholes are causing.

Stay home and stop looting dumb ass

Okay-

Tamir Rice- not looting, just playing with a toy.
George Floyd - not looting, just accidentally passed a fake $20.
Walter Scott - not looting, just ran away, got shot in the back.
Jacob Blake - Just went to his car to check on his kids.

None of those folks were "looting", but they got shot anyway.

Jacob blake wanted for CHILD RAPE. Fine person you are defending there, sport.

Indeed. Every property owner in any of these towns should sue the government for failing to protect them and in many cases for inciting riot.

Naw, man, we asked very nicely for police reform for years, and your side pushed back on even the most vanilla of reforms.

1598482882468.png

See, these are guys asking very nicely without breaking anything.

But nope, your side not only didn't do any reform, your fearless leader actually encouraged the bad behavior.

You own this mess.

I'd ask for a link from a non-crazy site.

Actually, here's one. The Class G felony. you guys are whining about.

The newspaper reported that a woman living in the #### block of ##th Street told police in May that Blake, her ex-boyfriend, had come into her home and taken her car keys and vehicle. She also said he had touched her sexually without consent.

So, nothing to do with a "Child". It sounds like all he was guilty of was grabbing an adult woman's pussy.

Hmmm... Grabbing a pussy... who does that remind you of?

1598483235414.png

let's pretend i'm black

i wouldn't know what to do in order to not get shot

we blacks love America, but america doesn't love us back my friends

hey white people, just tell me what i have to do to not get shot!
Ah, don't break the law? Duh?
Don't resist when the Police arrest you for breaking the law? Duh?
This really isn't complex...unless of course you want to MAKE it that way!

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Unfortunately...it has to be done---the dems stupid political stunts to encourage terrorists and criminals at BLM and antifa to attack citizens at will has made this necessary.

The sports dudes in the picture are genuflecting.

Verizon and a coffee shop got hit last night in Wisconsin's capital. They may have been on bicycles, because the Cap-City trail's underpass had fresh graffiti this morning. Although the faces seen were not familiar (though it only takes one who knows to guide the rest). There are practically no police that patrol this stretch, it circles the capital square and has few hills, for access to downtown, it is a strategic route. Counter-graffiti (pro-police graffiti) is also occurring in these locations.

I agree, there are some people who are a bit too giddy about shooting and killing people. Come on folks, this is not what its supposed to be about. I fully support the defense of property and your life, but we shouldn't be celebrating anyone losing their lives. This should be a somber occasion and a reminder of just how badly the system has broken down.

Having said that, to those who perpetrate the destruction and violence, you are not blameless. You had to know this was going to happen. People are only going to tolerate.it for so long, especially since it appears the protests have, in some areas, moved into the suburbs.

I don't understand this. You want to cause chaos for a bunch of normal people who had nothing to do with the death of any of these black men. Your beef is with the police and with the local government. Your grievances lie with them, and with them, it should be made known, peacefully!

Nobody should want death and pain, for anyone, but geez, you're not giving them much of a choice. Many of these people have put their lives, and everything they have into these businesses, and because of all the destruction, have lost everything. Insurance may not cover all of it. You have people who have seen what has happened in other cities, and when it comes to theirs, they are going to say "no way, its not going to happen to me".

You may think you have a right, but remember, the business you destroy is someone's means to feed and house their families.

We should all take a step back, and cool down.

Stay home and stop looting dumb ass

Okay-

Tamir Rice- not looting, just playing with a toy.
George Floyd - not looting, just accidentally passed a fake $20.
Walter Scott - not looting, just ran away, got shot in the back.
Jacob Blake - Just went to his car to check on his kids.

None of those folks were "looting", but they got shot anyway.
bad examples ...you need to get your facts and the TRUTH straight---just saying mr 1 sided mind

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

The first guy he shot, was threatening property, I doubt you can kill over property in WI. The other guy he killed and the other guy he shot, was clearly self-defense, he should be good on those two, could be in real trouble on the first one.

“We Will NOT Stand for Looting, Arson, Violence and Lawlessness” – President Trump to Send Law Enforcement – National Guard to Kenosha

I'd ask for a link from a non-crazy site.

Actually, here's one. The Class G felony. you guys are whining about.

The newspaper reported that a woman living in the #### block of ##th Street told police in May that Blake, her ex-boyfriend, had come into her home and taken her car keys and vehicle. She also said he had touched her sexually without consent.

So, nothing to do with a "Child". It sounds like all he was guilty of was grabbing an adult woman's pussy.

Hmmm... Grabbing a pussy... who does that remind you of?

View attachment 380309
reminds me of a good time..you? unless youre gay

let's pretend i'm black

i wouldn't know what to do in order to not get shot

we blacks love America, but america doesn't love us back my friends

hey white people, just tell me what i have to do to not get shot!
Just simple little things, pretend stupid black man.

Don't fight with and obstruct the police (many of who are also black).
And when they order you not to go to your car to retrieve what they reliably suspect is
a gun simply do not do that anyway.

Look at every other racial group in the country and simply do what they do.

The vast majority of black Americans do not die after interactions with police.
You must be very stupid and have a strong death wish, pretend black man.

Naw, man, we asked very nicely for police reform for years, and your side pushed back on even the most vanilla of reforms.

View attachment 380305
See, these are guys asking very nicely without breaking anything.

But nope, your side not only didn't do any reform, your fearless leader actually encouraged the bad behavior.

You own this mess.
well dick--at least the republicans said UNDER GOD...more than what the crooked, brain dead, demoncrats did..let me guess, you gave religion up to please these assholes, right?

Just think of the no-damage and lives not lost due to pigs not being trigger happy, neck crushing pigs...
More lives have been lost in your democrat riots than all the unarmed black men killed by cops in the entire past year.

well dick--at least the republicans said UNDER GOD...more than what the crooked, brain dead, demoncrats did..let me guess, you gave religion up to please these assholes, right?

Naw, I gave up religion when I realized there isn't a magic fairy in the sky, so there was no need to grovel in front of him.

But don't worry, the DNC grovelled in front of a figment of your imagination sufficiently.

bad examples ...you need to get your facts and the TRUTH straight---just saying mr 1 sided mind

Look, you guys ALWAYS find excuses why the uppity negro had it coming... but they've kind of had enough of that.
like i said--wheres your facts about what you said---make sure its the TRUTH... i know you cant back your mouth up.. we are waiting....

Naw, I gave up religion when I realized there isn't a magic fairy in the sky, so there was no need to grovel in front of him.

But don't worry, the DNC grovelled in front of a figment of your imagination sufficiently.

only in your head,,,just saying

Forum List

Back