Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

Kenosha riots will hand Wisconsin to Trump. thanks, BLM; you and your sick vermin are indeed turning the tide in America. You may even succeed in making deportations as popular as they were with the Founders.

When they put him in jail and it turns out he's white, which you said cannot happen, you're going to look completely ridiculous

They put him in jail the next day. NOT When he was walking down the street shooting people. And only after people checked social media and identified him by the nutty shit he put on Facebook

They arrested him after they identified him. Your point?

Joe will be sitting on his phone calling the police and asking them to come protect him and his house that is in the middle of the riot. He doesn't think these things through. Then again, if he thought things through, he wouldn't be a Democrat

Uh, no, the few times I've had to call the cops, living in three different Illinois towns, I know they won't show up in time to be any help. (Fortunately, the situations resolved themselves).

I just don't have anything in my house I would consider worth killing a person over, which I would have to live with for the rest of my life.

Joe unable to follow a conversation switches from gun rights to his desire for race riots ...

This is the same Joe who thinks cops are racist bigots murdering blacks and only wants the cops to have guns ...

Why didn't they arrest him on the spot after the shooting. He walked right past a police checkpoint.

Why didn't they arrest him when that armored vehicle stopped by to give water to the "Kenosha Militia". He was a minor, with a gun, out after curfew.

Funny thing happened in Kenosha last night. The police kept the militia off the street and didn't engage the protesters... the protests were peaceful.

Joe unable to follow a conversation switches from gun rights to his desire for race riots ...

This is the same Joe who thinks cops are racist bigots murdering blacks and only wants the cops to have guns

Well, unlike you, I can chew gum and walk.

We need to get guns out of the hands of people who have no business having them.

We need to get the racists off our police forces.

Why didn't they arrest him on the spot after the shooting. He walked right past a police checkpoint.

Why didn't they arrest him when that armored vehicle stopped by to give water to the "Kenosha Militia". He was a minor, with a gun, out after curfew.

Funny thing happened in Kenosha last night. The police kept the militia off the street and didn't engage the protesters... the protests were peaceful.

Yes, peaceful protesters started burning businesses and rioting when the police came. You're such a sheep.

And again, you want the police to be the only ones with guns. The ones you're attacking now as racists who want to murder blacks

Yes, peaceful protesters started burning businesses and rioting when the police came. You're such a sheep.

And again, you want the police to be the only ones with guns. The ones you're attacking now as racists who want to murder blacks

Okay, can't say it any more simply than I already have.

Civilians shouldn't have guns.
Racists shouldn't be cops.

This isn't complicated.

I'll go one further. One of the reasons why we have so many "trigger happy" cops is that they never know what they are going to be facing out there.

This is the same Joe who thinks cops are racist bigots murdering blacks and only wants the cops to have guns

Well, unlike you, I can chew gum and walk.

We need to get guns out of the hands of people who have no business having them.

We need to get the racists off our police forces.

Walking and chewing gum means doing two different things at once.

I say there are a few racist cops on the police force who should be identified and removed. Democrats protect them with union contracts that prevent them from being disciplined.

You're describing the entire police force as a bunch of racists who are attacking peaceful protesters because they hate blacks at the same time you're arguing they are the ONLY ones who should be allowed to have guns.

Obviously you're a partisan hack liar

Okay, can't say it any more simply than I already have.

Civilians shouldn't have guns.
Racists shouldn't be cops.

This isn't complicated.

I'll go one further. One of the reasons why we have so many "trigger happy" cops is that they never know what they are going to be facing out there.

Again, that's my argument, not yours. You're arguing that the police forces are driven by racism. They all let whites shoot blacks and walk away. That was your argument. You're arguing for widespread systemic racism. Then saying you believe only this corrupt, systemically racist system should be the ones allowed to have guns.

When presented with the absurdity of your argument you try to spin it into something different because even you see how ridiculous you are.

And you haven't mentioned once the Democrat union agreements that protect racist cops.

You're just spinning, jiving and dancing

I say there are a few racist cops on the police force who should be identified and removed. Democrats protect them with union contracts that prevent them from being disciplined.

All the police unions are backing Trump this year... so that fails.

You're describing the entire police force as a bunch of racists who are attacking peaceful protesters because they hate blacks at the same time you're arguing they are the ONLY ones who should be allowed to have guns.

I don't argue that the whole police force is racist. I think a lot of cops are.... but the problem is, the system is designed to protect the bad apples.... from the officers who file false reports after a shooting to the politicians (both Democrat and Republican) who fail to put in reforms to the police unions that feel a need to protect bad cops. I blame us as a culture, where we refuse to really question the whole thing. Heck, 20% of scripted drama's are cop shows, you want to talk about a propaganda tool.

Again, that's my argument, not yours. You're arguing that the police forces are driven by racism. They all let whites shoot blacks and walk away. That was your argument. You're arguing for widespread systemic racism. Then saying you believe only this corrupt, systemically racist system should be the ones allowed to have guns.

No, dummy... I just don't think you should have a gun.

I can think of a lot of good reason why COPS should have gun. I can't think of a single good reason why YOU should have a gun.

All the police unions are backing Trump this year... so that fails

So cops haven't been protected by Democrat union contracts because this year the unions are supporting Trump.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

I don't argue that the whole police force is racist. I think a lot of cops are.... but the problem is, the system is designed to protect the bad apples.... from the officers who file false reports after a shooting to the politicians (both Democrat and Republican) who fail to put in reforms to the police unions that feel a need to protect bad cops. I blame us as a culture, where we refuse to really question the whole thing. Heck, 20% of scripted drama's are cop shows, you want to talk about a propaganda tool

Then you want all these racist cops to be the only ones with guns. Obviously you're lying ... badly ...

No, dummy... I just don't think you should have a gun.

I can think of a lot of good reason why COPS should have gun. I can't think of a single good reason why YOU should have a gun.

Too late. I have an entire gun collection of handguns, shotguns, rifles. I have a civil war bayonet. Come over and play, Joe.

And what a liar you are, again, you've long term repeatedly called for outlawing guns in private hands. Now you're being Faun level childish, no, kaz, I just don't want you to have a gun. What a baby

And what a liar you are, again, you've long term repeatedly called for outlawing guns in private hands. Now you're being Faun level childish, no, kaz, I just don't want you to have a gun. What a baby

Uh, yeah... that's what I just said. I can't think of a single reason why you should have a gun.

Now, that said, we can haggle a bit, I suppose on who should have a gun and who shouldn't and how many hoops you should jump through to have a gun... Frankly, the best argument for gun control is listening to you nuts wank off at the thought of shooting people like this dumb-ass kid did..

Too late. I have an entire gun collection of handguns, shotguns, rifles. I have a civil war bayonet. Come over and play, Joe.

Don't worry, the ATF will be over to have a word soon enough.... I hope you go all David Koresh on them.

Again more of your stupid crap. I'm the one arguing pro-law enforcement. How stupid are you?

And you said I'm safe since I'm white. You're just showing again you're a liar, it's that simple

Uh, yeah... that's what I just said. I can't think of a single reason why you should have a gun.

Now, that said, we can haggle a bit, I suppose on who should have a gun and who shouldn't and how many hoops you should jump through to have a gun... Frankly, the best argument for gun control is listening to you nuts wank off at the thought of shooting people like this dumb-ass kid did..

Yes, you're a mind reader. You've mentioned that. Over and over and over. I don't believe you. Again. Prove it. I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. Since you read minds, what is it?

Again more of your stupid crap. I'm the one arguing pro-law enforcement. How stupid are you?

And when the law changes and bans private gun ownership, how pro-law enforcement are yougoing to be?

We'll see how it all plays out after the revolution.

And yet again you advocate only the cops you claim are racist have guns. More of your stupid shit

Just think of the no-damage and lives not lost due to pigs not being trigger happy, neck crushing pigs...
Cops don't kill near enough of the violent criminals attacking them and everyone else. It's sick that you can't even begin to understand that your support of criminals is a sign of mental illness.

Sorry violent criminals die from their drug abuse and die when they attack cops---this is the way it has to be to keep law and order. Don't like it----fight to end welfare which is what is encouraging the breeding of out of control ignorant cop haters who attack others.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back