Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

We'll see how it all plays out after the revolution.

Guy, most of you will hand in your guns without a fight... the few nuts dumb enough to take on the ATF will end up like Koresh...

1598538695737.png

Heh, heh, heh....

I say there are a few racist cops on the police force who should be identified and removed. Democrats protect them with union contracts that prevent them from being disciplined.

All the police unions are backing Trump this year... so that fails.

You're describing the entire police force as a bunch of racists who are attacking peaceful protesters because they hate blacks at the same time you're arguing they are the ONLY ones who should be allowed to have guns.

I don't argue that the whole police force is racist. I think a lot of cops are.... but the problem is, the system is designed to protect the bad apples.... from the officers who file false reports after a shooting to the politicians (both Democrat and Republican) who fail to put in reforms to the police unions that feel a need to protect bad cops. I blame us as a culture, where we refuse to really question the whole thing. Heck, 20% of scripted drama's are cop shows, you want to talk about a propaganda tool.

Again, that's my argument, not yours. You're arguing that the police forces are driven by racism. They all let whites shoot blacks and walk away. That was your argument. You're arguing for widespread systemic racism. Then saying you believe only this corrupt, systemically racist system should be the ones allowed to have guns.

No, dummy... I just don't think you should have a gun.

I can think of a lot of good reason why COPS should have gun. I can't think of a single good reason why YOU should have a gun.
Because as long as guns exist, those who desire to do harm with them will find a way to acquire them? This is a reason why people should be allowed to own guns...

I say there are a few racist cops on the police force who should be identified and removed. Democrats protect them with union contracts that prevent them from being disciplined.

You're describing the entire police force as a bunch of racists who are attacking peaceful protesters because they hate blacks at the same time you're arguing they are the ONLY ones who should be allowed to have guns.

I don't argue that the whole police force is racist. I think a lot of cops are.... but the problem is, the system is designed to protect the bad apples.... from the officers who file false reports after a shooting to the politicians (both Democrat and Republican) who fail to put in reforms to the police unions that feel a need to protect bad cops. I blame us as a culture, where we refuse to really question the whole thing. Heck, 20% of scripted drama's are cop shows, you want to talk about a propaganda tool.

Again, that's my argument, not yours. You're arguing that the police forces are driven by racism. They all let whites shoot blacks and walk away. That was your argument. You're arguing for widespread systemic racism. Then saying you believe only this corrupt, systemically racist system should be the ones allowed to have guns.

I can think of a lot of good reason why COPS should have gun. I can't think of a single good reason why YOU should have a gun.
Because as long as guns exist, those who desire to do harm with them will find a way to acquire them? This is a reason why people should be allowed to own guns...

Exactly. Joe only wants to disarm honest citizens. He wants the cops he says are systemically racist and murdering black people to have guns and criminals to have guns, but the rest of us should be disarmed

Um, no, you got this mixed up. The availability of guns is why Criminals can get them, which is exactly what the NRA had in mind.

IF we had gun control like Germany, where you can get a gun, but it isn't a right and you are heavily scrutinized, the NRA and the gun industry would hate it. They wouldn't make any money.

Um, no, you got this mixed up. The availability of guns is why Criminals can get them, which is exactly what the NRA had in mind.

IF we had gun control like Germany, where you can get a gun, but it isn't a right and you are heavily scrutinized, the NRA and the gun industry would hate it. They wouldn't make any money.
But we are not germany, we are the U.S. and we have a protected right to own firearms.

You are right, the availability of guns is why criminals can get them. Im pretty sure the availability of guns, and the ability of criminals to get guns pre dates the NRA.

The fact remains, since criminals can get guns, then normals citizens should be able to own guns, to defend against the criminals who can get them, or, even if the criminal doesn't have a gun, if they pose a danger to someone with any other weapon, or even just their own bodies, it still justifies people being able to own guns.

Just because a criminal doesn't have a gun doesn't mean they are not dangerous, or deadly.

All.of this is just a response to you saying you can't think of a single reason why civilians should have guns. I don't believe you can't think of a reason. I think you just want to defend your point. Nevertheless, I have you a reason, and a good reason.

As long as evil exists to take a life, there should always be an equally lethal deterrent available to the common citizen. Also, remember, a big part of owning a gun is not having to use it. The fact that a person possesses a firearm can be enough to cause an assailant to change course.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

~~~~~~

If there are no guns for sale smart Americans will find to make them. Remember zip guns?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But we are not germany, we are the U.S. and we have a protected right to own firearms.

Is that going to be your circular logic, we should keep putting up with massive gun carnage because 250 years ago, some barely literate slave rapists couldn't word a Militia Amendment clearly?

You are right, the availability of guns is why criminals can get them. Im pretty sure the availability of guns, and the ability of criminals to get guns pre dates the NRA.

Quite the contrary, when they passed common sense gun laws in the 1930's, the crime rate dropped dramatically. (There were other factors, such as the end of prohibition and economic reforms to address grinding poverty).

Now, as for the NRA, the reason it was founded was to encourage marksmanship, because gun ownership was so rare at the time of the civil war, most Northerners didn't know how to shoot. But for most of it's history, it understood the need for Common Sense gun control, until the 1970's, when Wayne LaPierre and the other crazies took over...

When REPUBLICAN governors signed new gun laws to keep the Black Panthers from walking the streets with guns, the NRA helped craft the laws.

Yes, peaceful protesters started burning businesses and rioting when the police came. You're such a sheep.

And again, you want the police to be the only ones with guns. The ones you're attacking now as racists who want to murder blacks

Okay, can't say it any more simply than I already have.

Civilians shouldn't have guns.
Racists shouldn't be cops.

This isn't complicated.

I'll go one further. One of the reasons why we have so many "trigger happy" cops is that they never know what they are going to be facing out there.
Do you actually believe any of the shit you post?
Or are you getting paid?

Just curious, it's shitty either way.

Too late. I have an entire gun collection of handguns, shotguns, rifles. I have a civil war bayonet. Come over and play, Joe.

Don't worry, the ATF will be over to have a word soon enough.... I hope you go all David Koresh on them.
No they won't.

But it's telling to see how eager you are to sic an armed group with a history of violent, unjustified actions against private citizens on someone who disagrees with you.

People like you are the reason others need to keep guns handy...… because you're at heart a murderous person who will not hesitate to use force against others simply because they dared to disagree with you. People like you are vermin.

We'll see how it all plays out after the revolution.

Guy, most of you will hand in your guns without a fight... the few nuts dumb enough to take on the ATF will end up like Koresh...

View attachment 380636
Heh, heh, heh....
Wow.....

You post a picture of 80 Americans, men women and children, burning to death while surrounded by armed government forces and you fucking giggle about it????

Your mama should have flushed.

Is that going to be your circular logic, we should keep putting up with massive gun carnage because 250 years ago, some barely literate slave rapists couldn't word a Militia Amendment clearly?

Quite the contrary, when they passed common sense gun laws in the 1930's, the crime rate dropped dramatically. (There were other factors, such as the end of prohibition and economic reforms to address grinding poverty).

Now, as for the NRA, the reason it was founded was to encourage marksmanship, because gun ownership was so rare at the time of the civil war, most Northerners didn't know how to shoot. But for most of it's history, it understood the need for Common Sense gun control, until the 1970's, when Wayne LaPierre and the other crazies took over...

When REPUBLICAN governors signed new gun laws to keep the Black Panthers from walking the streets with guns, the NRA helped craft the laws.
Well, its not circular logic. We are not germany, so your comparison is not relevant. The fact is,talking about not having guns, or what it would be like if....is not a pertinent topic. We have guns, over 300 million of them, so, that cork is out of the bottle and likely to never be put back in.

Because of this, the common man should have available to them, the availablity of gun ownership to aid in defense.

How about this, if you believe normal people should not own guns, and I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, whats to stop YOU from turning in your guns? Why do most people who are anti gun....own guns themselves?

If you live in a deep blue state, there is nothing to prevent your state government from enacting crushing gun control legiation.....tell me, why don't they do it?

I see a lot of liberals trying to push their anti gun agenda on the entire country, but at home, they do not protest their government to ban guns...why is that?

Too late. I have an entire gun collection of handguns, shotguns, rifles. I have a civil war bayonet. Come over and play, Joe.

Don't worry, the ATF will be over to have a word soon enough.... I hope you go all David Koresh on them.
No they won't.

But it's telling to see how eager you are to sic an armed group with a history of violent, unjustified actions against private citizens on someone who disagrees with you.

People like you are the reason others need to keep guns handy...… because you're at heart a murderous person who will not hesitate to use force against others simply because they dared to disagree with you. People like you are vermin.
Actually, Joey really is afraid of guns, and what they can do to vermin like him...

He got out of the Army rather than risk a tour of duty in the sandbox because he knew if he went there, he would probably end up as buzzard bait!!!

This line explains it all!!!

" I really came to hate officers after 10 years... I had a 'frag" list. "

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Do you actually believe any of the shit you post?
Or are you getting paid?

Just curious, it's shitty either way.

Were you born retarded, or did you eat paint chips as a child?

Actually, Joey really is afraid of guns, and what they can do to vermin like him...

He got out of the Army rather than risk a tour of duty in the sandbox because he knew if he went there, he would probably end up as buzzard bait!!!

Naw, just didn't feel like going out and killing anyone for Exxon... it's called a matter of principle.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!
White nationalist groups

Can you say I'm in for a rude awakening!!

Forum List

Back