Third Grader Forced To Remove Jesus Loves Me Mask

I would have informed the parents if the school has a policy against political, religious or commercial slogans on articles of clothing.

Work it out by agreement with parents in person before enforcing a policy for everyone.

90% of these conflicts can all be addressed by consulting directly.
School policies can be mediated without running to the media or courts.

See Matthew 18:15-20 if families are Christian and have grievances

For Constitutional standards, the right of people peaceably to assemble and petition means addressing each other to settle in peace. Treating people with equal respect as govt means working this out and making decisions together based on common school policies.

Not running like babies to cry in the media and sue in court. All that can be prevented. But if schools do NOT believe in due process before punishing students, no I would not fund or send my kids to such a school.

If you do not respect rights and beliefs equally by protecting due process, I would not use that school.

I would recommend all schools teach conflict resolution and offer assistance to provide that help. And keep local disputes out of court that otherwise waste taxpayer resources.

You didn't watch the video did ya? The school didn't have a written policy till AFTER they violated the students first amendment rights.

Most schools have a related policy on wearing nonschool slogans.

I have also seen rules against anything "distracting or disruptive" but usually so vague that these conflicts keep coming up. Thus calling for mediation in house to avoid unnecessary lawsuits.

I would have informed the parents if the school has a policy against political, religious or commercial slogans on articles of clothing.

Work it out by agreement with parents in person before enforcing a policy for everyone.

90% of these conflicts can all be addressed by consulting directly.
School policies can be mediated without running to the media or courts.

See Matthew 18:15-20 if families are Christian and have grievances

For Constitutional standards, the right of people peaceably to assemble and petition means addressing each other to settle in peace. Treating people with equal respect as govt means working this out and making decisions together based on common school policies.

Not running like babies to cry in the media and sue in court. All that can be prevented. But if schools do NOT believe in due process before punishing students, no I would not fund or send my kids to such a school.

If you do not respect rights and beliefs equally by protecting due process, I would not use that school.

I would recommend all schools teach conflict resolution and offer assistance to provide that help. And keep local disputes out of court that otherwise waste taxpayer resources.

You didn't watch the video did ya? The school didn't have a written policy till AFTER they violated the students first amendment rights.

Most schools have a related policy on wearing nonschool slogans.

I have also seen rules against anything "distracting or disruptive" but usually so vague that these conflicts keep coming up. Thus calling for mediation in house to avoid unnecessary lawsuits.

Evidently the only one disrupted in this case was some lame ass commie teacher. If she's that sensitive she should find another line of work.

it is quite obvious you don't get it....this TWAT is representing AMERICA....if the national anthem, and the AMERICAN flag bother this TWAT, then go live in china bitch
its has nothing to do w/ religion

What does that all have to do with yelling at a cloud though? I mean I agree with you don't get me wrong, I just don't see how they go together. :/
trying to prove a point, at the wrong time/place is bullshit...start a blog, instead of disrespecting everything AMERICA

trying to prove a point, at the wrong time/place is bullshit...start a blog, instead of disrespecting everything AMERICA

I agree... but that didn't really answer my question though. :/

Forum List

Back