Third Party

Flopper

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Obama has an 85% approval with Democrats and only 11% with Republicans. I don't think there has every been a spread like this. As the gap between the right and left widens and Democrats and Republicans find the only thing they can agree on is to disagree, independents are going to be ready for a third party real soon.

Obama Widens Approval as Democrats Converge With Republicans - BusinessWeek

I find it hysterically funny that you think the important part of this article is the split between Dems and GOP.

I find it hysterically funny that you think the important part of this article is the split between Dems and GOP.
You must have a rather strange sense of humor if you find it funny that the two major parties have become so polarized that they can’t agree on nothing. Unless the two parties can work together, the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, the immigration problems will worsen, and the economy will falter. I really don’t find that funny.

You must have a rather strange sense of humor if you find it funny that the two major parties have become so polarized that they can’t agree on nothing. Unless the two parties can work together, the Bush tax cuts are going to expire, the immigration problems will worsen, and the economy will falter. I really don’t find that funny.

I also find it funny that you lack basic comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back