‘Third World’ Banana Republic Trump Verdict: ‘Marks End of Fairest Justice System in World’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Truth.

Democrats doing what they were doing in 1857. Burning it all down.

Import the Third World, become the Third World. That’s what we just saw,” Tucker wrote on X.
“This won’t stop Trump. He’ll win the election if he’s not killed first,” added the former Fox News host.

I got a paper bag if you want to stop hyperventilating. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump got his day in court and was judged by a jury of his peers...who found him guilty.
Naw....it'll be more fun watching Trump twist in the wind and rage speak and tweet. :)

:mad-61:

1717193869802.png

Truth.

Democrats doing what they were doing in 1857. Burning it all down.

Import the Third World, become the Third World. That’s what we just saw,” Tucker wrote on X.
“This won’t stop Trump. He’ll
Where's the Bananas? Who's the other foreign country benefiting? 😁😃

ba·nan·a re·pub·lic​

noun
a small nation, especially in Central America, dependent on one crop or the influx of foreign capital.

This has been building for awhile. They really got underway with the J6 persecutions. When enemy democrats got away with that, they started putting grandmother's in prison for praying. No one even paid attention to that. Now this. It's not so much that Trump was convicted, it's the threat that anyone could be next. In keeping with that promise, enemy democrats l Iost no time in going after a Supreme Court Justice.

HUNGARIAN PRIME MINISTER VIKTOR ORBAN ON X:
"I’ve known President @realDonaldTrump to be a man of honour. As President, he always put America first, he commanded respect around the world and used this respect to build peace. Let the people make their verdict this November! Keep on fighting, Mr. President!"

HUNGARIAN PRIME MINISTER VIKTOR ORBAN ON X:
"I’ve known President @realDonaldTrump to be a man of honour. As President, he always put America first, he commanded respect around the world and used this respect to build peace. Let the people make their verdict this November! Keep on fighting, Mr. President!"

He is a great Prime Minister Viktor Orban! :thup:

Trump pulled in 54 million in just 24 hours.... I think the dems woke a sleeping giant... I can't wait to see the post conviction polls....

Forum List

Back