🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This 9/11 never forget ISLAM IS OUR ENEMY

upload_2017-9-11_9-14-54.png

Not radical Islam, but Islam itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Islam!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You specifically wouldnt be able to do math without Islam.

the Islamic myth that "ISLAM INVENTED" the concept of zero and ---the branch of math that
is called "algebra" -----is just that ------a MYTH. -----facts-----concepts of both algebra and zero
were developed in INDIA----( HINDOOOOOS) The concepts were brought back to BAGHDAD---
by traders ((make that Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians---to wit----THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW
HOW TO READ AND WRITE -----in BAGHDAD)). The word "algebra" is an Arabic form----but
then again, so is the word LEMON Arabic was the LINGUA FRANCA in Baghdad at the time.
Thru marriage I got lots of relatives who speak Arabic-------they ain't arabs by ethnicity----nor are they
muslims. I read and write in English. Einstein wrote in English too------sometimes in German and
sometimes in Yiddish (the Yiddish was to family and friends) Chances are that his early scientific
stuff was done in GERMAN. There was a time when scholars of science had to know both German
and French-----------I had to do German 101 in college-------WATTA PIA. An interesting aside-----
the Baghdadi jews still have a rep. of excelling in math. I do not know about the chaldeans or the
Yazidis I believe that the bulk of jews in Mumbai are also Baghdadi-----remotely

Not radical Islam, but Islam itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Islam!

Not radical Judaism, but judaism itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Israel!
there, fixed it for ya, so yo don't sound like a Nazi type

Not radical Judaism, but judaism itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Israel!
there, fixed it for ya, so yo don't sound like a Nazi type

so true-----JESUS HATES YOU ---THIS I KNOW---CAUSE THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO... la la la la

the Islamic myth that "ISLAM INVENTED" the concept of zero and ---the branch of math that
is called "algebra" -----is just that ------a MYTH. -----facts-----concepts of both algebra and zero
were developed in INDIA----( HINDOOOOOS) The concepts were brought back to BAGHDAD---
by traders ((make that Zoroastrians, Jews, and Christians---to wit----THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW
HOW TO READ AND WRITE -----in BAGHDAD)). The word "algebra" is an Arabic form----but
then again, so is the word LEMON Arabic was the LINGUA FRANCA in Baghdad at the time.
Thru marriage I got lots of relatives who speak Arabic-------they ain't arabs by ethnicity----nor are they
muslims. I read and write in English. Einstein wrote in English too------sometimes in German and
sometimes in Yiddish (the Yiddish was to family and friends) Chances are that his early scientific
stuff was done in GERMAN. There was a time when scholars of science had to know both German
and French-----------I had to do German 101 in college-------WATTA PIA. An interesting aside-----
the Baghdadi jews still have a rep. of excelling in math. I do not know about the chaldeans or the
Yazidis I believe that the bulk of jews in Mumbai are also Baghdadi-----remotely
i didnt say Islam invented the concept of zero. I said the illiterate OP wouldnt be able to count if Islam had not taugh whites the concept.

you are making way too much sense for the OP to comprehend here that this pretty much makes it impossible that his warped theory that it was Islam since Islam could not have made those trillions vanish like that..
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He also wont look at the real facts here in these three videos that prove beyond a doubt it was a joint CIA/mossad operation since he only sees what he wants to see.:D anything that does not go along with their warped views,they cover their ears and close their eyes on.:D

somehow the expert opinions of architects and engineers,demolition experts,expert pilots and what witnesses reported mean NOTHING to the Bush dupes. Their warped logic is if the government and media said it happened this way and they were the people behind it,that makes it true.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

That is bullshit. The Islamic knowledge of math comes from the Greeks, Hindus, and the Chinese. Revisionist history is bullshit. And bullshit is your specialty.

That is bullshit. The Islamic knowledge of math comes from the Greeks, Hindus, and the Chinese. Revisionist history is bullshit. And bullshit is your specialty.
No its not BS. that knowledge was lost to europe. There was a reason 98% of the european population was illiterate before the Moors came to educate them. Besides the Greeks got their education from the Egyptians.

hqdefault.jpg
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is what happens to the sheep in america like the OP here who worship these media outlets you posted as they do as the ultimate gospel truth.:up:

They also incredibly over 50 years later,believe in the magic bullet theory that magic bullets stop in mid air and do incredible 180 degree turns and cause 7 different wounds to two different men.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cuckoo:

No its not BS. that knowledge was lost to europe. There was a reason 98% of the european population was illiterate before the Moors came to educate them. Besides the Greeks got their education from the Egyptians.

Bullshit. That knowledge was retained by non-Muslims that were forced to convert. And FYI close to half the Muslim world is illiterate today.

The Egyptians were not Muslims at that time, were they?

imagine-wtc-400.jpg

Bullshit. That knowledge was retained by non-Muslims that were forced to convert. And FYI close to half the Muslim world is illiterate today.

imagine-wtc-400.jpg
Your own history books say otherwise. Its a fact that the Moors taught illiterate whites in europe that bathing was ok and how to count. They passed on the things the greeks learned from the Egyptians. If not for Islam you wouldnt even know who the greeks were.

i didnt say Islam invented the concept of zero. I said the illiterate OP wouldnt be able to count if Islam had not taugh whites the concept.

try telling a BAGHDADI muslim that he is not "white". In any case the muslims did not invent it -----nor can they
be considered the "TEACHERS" of anything. Lands controlled by muslims learned what they knew from
Non-muslims-----whose communities were somewhat decimated but there were ALWAYS SURVIVORS who----
GOT OUT. As I stated-----the port city of MUMBAI (the erstwhile Bombay) had ---even still has--- a
considerable population of BAGHDADI JOOOOS (they add and subtract and ALGEBRAIZE---like machines)
Zoroastrians STILL EXIST The art of math had no chance of vanishing. Even today-----the science journals
are chock full of the names of HINDOOOO authors

try telling a BAGHDADI muslim that he is not "white". In any case the muslims did not invent it -----nor can they
be considered the "TEACHERS" of anything. Lands controlled by muslims learned what they knew from
Non-muslims-----whose communities were somewhat decimated but there were ALWAYS SURVIVORS who----
GOT OUT. As I stated-----the port city of MUMBAI (the erstwhile Bombay) had ---even still has--- a
considerable population of BAGHDADI JOOOOS (they add and subtract and ALGEBRAIZE---like machines)
Zoroastrians STILL EXIST The art of math had no chance of vanishing. Even today-----the science journals
The facts tell a different tale. Without Islam europe would have regressed back to cave man status. Why would I bother telling a Baghdad mulsim he isnt white? What would that have to do with the Moors educating europe?

imagine-wtc-400.jpg
Your own history books say otherwise. Its a fact that the Moors taught illiterate whites in europe that bathing was ok and how to count. They passed on the things the greeks learned from the Egyptians. If not for Islam you wouldnt even know who the greeks were.

You truly are an idiot. Since those times how and what have Muslims contributed? Islam takes it does not give. If you think that defending a religion that teaches superiority and hate for anyone or anything that is not Islamic makes you compassionate or gives you any high ground you are sadly mistaken.

In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

imagine-wtc-400.jpg

You truly are an idiot. Since those times how and what have Muslims contributed? Islam takes it does not give. If you think that defending a religion that teaches superiority and hate for anyone or anything that is not Islamic makes you compassionate or gives you any high ground you are sadly mistaken.

In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.
What does your question have to do with the point that you whites would still be living in caves and eating each other had not Black men (who were largely Islamic) not rescued you from illiteracy?

The facts tell a different tale. Without Islam europe would have regressed back to cave man status. Why would I bother telling a Baghdad mulsim he isnt white? What would that have to do with the Moors educating europe?

the moors did not educate Europe------you are parroting propaganda. Even back then MOST MOORS were illiterate-----
but the Christians and Jews who LIVED WITH THEM were not. -------You remind me of a Pakistani I knew LONG LONG ago----
a surgeon. He insisted that MAIMONIDES "was born a jew but converted to islam -----and THEN became a famous doctor"
He "PROVED IT" by nothing that Lots of the writings of Maimonides---were in ARABIC (that was the "proof") In fact
Maimonides did write in Arabic------sorta------mostly in the Hebraized Arabic that some jews from muslim lands
STILL use--------sometimes. Sheeesh butterfly------grow a brain. I read and write in English-----but do not drink tea.
Arab muslims self describe as CAUCASION and refer to persons of Subsaharan "race" as "ABED"-------some would not
eat lunch at the same table with an "abed" even today (PS----they do not call the "abeds" 'arabs' when they can avoid it)

Forum List

Back