This Abortionist needs her licesnse revoked and jail time

She violated the 10 year old's HIPAA and she said the guy was 17, when he was 27? WTF? DEmocrats can always go lower. This doctor gave zero shits about this kid, she just wanted to protest abortion and defend illegal immigrant that raped a 10 year old. Do Democrats have a soul or any moral compass?
No don't know the law dp you buddy. It shows.

Let's see your numbers.
Most statutory rapes are unreported, as with rapes...about 59% go unreported.....

For just the rapes reported, which is less than half of all rapes, 1 out of every three is a girl between 11 and 17.

One in three female victims of completed or attempted rape experienced it for the first time between the ages of 11 and 17. SOURCE

The rape resulted in a pregnancy that was a threat to the mother's life, which allows abortions under Ohio law.
That is not clear at all, in the Ohio law. And abortion doctors will not touch those cases of underage raped with a 10 ft poll.

The law IS NOT CLEAR.No doctor will risk going to jail., losing their practice as well.

I love how you dismiss that....oops a rape happened move on....ABOOOOORTION!!!!!!!!!! now lets spend our time on that! You just proved how fucking sick people like you are. You are using a 10 year old's rape to justify your position on killing babies, that is reprehensible.

But that's the whole point, isn't it? You want to give a fetus more rights than the child it is inside, even if that child is only pregnant because of a rape.

Where is the outrage she was raped?
Where is the wanting her attacking to be strung up by his balls?

Oh, sorry, I thought lynching people was a bad thing... you miss the good old days when we taught those darkies a lesson. Let's not forget, a couple of years ago, you guys thought it was unfair to expel rapists from campuses unless the police had iron-clad cases against them.

The reality is, only 3% of rapists see the inside of a jail cell. It's a depressing statistic, but one we don't need to make more tragic by forcing rape victims to have their attackers' children.

You guys get emotional over someone sayign the wrong pronoun, but are stone cold when a little girl gets raped.....that is......again reprehensible.

I've never gotten emotional over the wrong pronoun. Your sudden outrage about this rape only came about AFTER you found out the guy might not have his papers.

You guys mean theire girl that didnt exist.

Or the one that didn't have an abortion.

Or the provider that didn't report the abuse.

All right wing lies.
No

We just forced your side to prove that you werent lying

Which led to the arrest of an illegal alien rapist

The rightwing skeptics dune good

Last edited:
No

We just forced the your side to prove that you werent lying

Which led to the arrest of an illegal alien rapist

The rightwing skeptics dune good
Yeah after lying about it and saying everything true didn't happen because it didn't fit your world view.

Like always.

Yeah after lying about it and saying everything true didn't happen because it didn't fit your world view.

Like always.
Every skeptic I am aware of took the very sensible position that till you produced proof it was considered a lie

Your side has ZERO credibility and will be treated as such

The rapist, the girl and her mother all have the same address.
Wait is that true???
If so, they all should be deported or the two adults, executed......for allowing this to happen. Notice the left never says what they want to happen to the rapist......becasue they love criminals.....they are only worried about abortion, not the little girl.

Like always.
What? So you're mad the rapist go arrested? You care for the little girl sooooooo much.......you people are fucking sick to use her as a pawn.

Every skeptic I am aware of took the very sensible position that till you produced proof it was considered a lie

Your side has ZERO credibility and will be treated as such
100%, how psycho are these nutjobs, he's mad the guy is an illegal, he probably wanted it to be whitey.

No don't know the law dp you buddy. It shows.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's illegal for a doctor to go to the media with someone's medical history.....or is there an exemption for democrats on this? I worked a Acredo, we couldn't even look up our OWN medical history without approval.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's illegal for a doctor to go to the media with someone's medical history.....or is there an exemption for democrats on this? I worked a Acredo, we couldn't even look up our OWN medical history without approval.
No name, no giveaway of medical records.

The Doctor performed the abortion on June 30th and filed ALL required paperwork on July 2nd.

Looks like republican law makers are ABUSING their power.... :rolleyes-41:

Maybe someone should explain how she could even get pregnant at ten, when the average is around 13? Those conned can respond

Forum List

Back