This Abortionist needs her licesnse revoked and jail time

Ohio child protective services is who was suppose to file a rape report, when the mom brought her in, no???

How can she without menstruation
The average age range in the USA for girls to menstruate is anywhere between 10 and 15,

12 is the average age.

I was 10 when I got my first period....which falls in to the average age range.... My older sis was 11.

The youngest girl raped and had a child, was 6 1/2 years old, believe it or not! She had a disorder that brought physical maturity and menstruation on when she was 2 yrs old..... :eek:

The average age range in the USA for girls to menstruate is anywhere between 10 and 15,

12 is the average age.

I was 10 when I got my first period....which falls in to the average age range.... My older sis was 11.

The youngest girl raped and had a child, was 6 1/2 years old, believe it or not! She had a disorder that brought physical maturity and menstruation on when she was 2 yrs old..... :eek:
Post a link

Really, so how do they know who her mom is?
I'd question that they really do, and what she allegedly answered to allegedly what they asked first.... But, I haven't had the time to research that part yet...ill get back to you once I've done due diligence.

12 is the average age.

How convenient

She violated the 10 year old's HIPAA and she said the guy was 17, when he was 27? WTF? DEmocrats can always go lower. This doctor gave zero shits about this kid, she just wanted to protest abortion and defend illegal immigrant that raped a 10 year old. Do Democrats have a soul or any moral compass?
Conservatives must never get tired of being wrong.

Dr. Bernard’s actions were perfectly lawful and appropriate:

“The Indiana University Health physician who performed an abortion on a 10-year-old child who was raped did not violate privacy laws when she shared the anecdote with a news outlet, university officials said Friday.”

The rape happened. We can't undo the rape.

On the other hand, you guys wanted to force this girl to have her rapists baby because Abortion makes baby Jesus cry.
Conservatives want to force ten-year-old rape victims to give birth, which is reckless and irresponsible, risking the death of the ten-year-old.

So what should happen to the rapist?
So what should happen to the rapist?
What ever should happen to him means nothing. What WILL happen to him is nothing. There isn't any evidence that he committed a crime.

Dr Bernard gave the girl a medication abortion. Take this pill, go home, a few days of heavier than normal flow wear a kotex. If there was DNA evidence that a child was his, it's gone. Mother is insisting its all lies. Without an ass on the chair in the witness box testifying that there was penetration there is no rape.

Assuming a miracle occurs and some kind of DNA evidence turns up. Without a testifying all they have is DNA evidence of statutory rape. The girl is willing but under age. In that case, he will be sentenced to time served and released.

So... nothing. We cannot fight the culture. We let in too many illegals.

STop projecting fucktard.

You'r the guy that feels sorry for the rapist and even though he had a rap sheet, you wouldn't want him deported.

Let me guess, you think the rapist should get probation if he's really good in custody.....right?
You are for forcing ten-year-old rape victims to give birth risking both her health and life.

Conservativism has become insanity.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard Was Meant to Write This With Me Before She Was Attacked for Doing Her Job

Earlier this week I was preparing to write a guest essay with my colleague Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an OB-GYN here in Indiana. We wanted to write about the chilling effect that the overturning of Roe v. Wade has had on medicine in our state and around the country in just a few short weeks. But then Dr. Bernard became a target of a national smear campaign for speaking out about her 10-year-old patient, a rape victim from Ohio who needed an abortion and had to travel to Indiana to receive one, given the restrictions in her home state.

On Wednesday night, our state’s attorney general said his office would be investigating Dr. Bernard. So I’m writing this essay myself — not only to bring attention to the chilling effect on medicine we’re seeing at this moment but also because I’m terrified that I or any one of our colleagues could soon face what Dr. Bernard is going through after delivering care to our patients.

When we talk about the importance of reproductive health care in the lives of our patients, we sometimes weave in patient stories to humanize the often complex legal and medical concepts for the audience. Dr. Bernard told the story of her patient from Ohio as an example of how abortion bans can affect the most vulnerable.

People who are harassing and intimidating those in the healthcare field who are legally doing their jobs with respective to family planning need to be locked up.

Wait is that true???
If so, they all should be deported or the two adults, executed......for allowing this to happen. Notice the left never says what they want to happen to the rapist......becasue they love criminals.....they are only worried about abortion, not the little girl.
I said it over and over.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard Was Meant to Write This With Me Before She Was Attacked for Doing Her Job

Earlier this week I was preparing to write a guest essay with my colleague Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an OB-GYN here in Indiana. We wanted to write about the chilling effect that the overturning of Roe v. Wade has had on medicine in our state and around the country in just a few short weeks. But then Dr. Bernard became a target of a national smear campaign for speaking out about her 10-year-old patient, a rape victim from Ohio who needed an abortion and had to travel to Indiana to receive one, given the restrictions in her home state.

On Wednesday night, our state’s attorney general said his office would be investigating Dr. Bernard. So I’m writing this essay myself — not only to bring attention to the chilling effect on medicine we’re seeing at this moment but also because I’m terrified that I or any one of our colleagues could soon face what Dr. Bernard is going through after delivering care to our patients.

When we talk about the importance of reproductive health care in the lives of our patients, we sometimes weave in patient stories to humanize the often complex legal and medical concepts for the audience. Dr. Bernard told the story of her patient from Ohio as an example of how abortion bans can affect the most vulnerable.

People who are harassing and intimidating those in the healthcare field who are legally doing their jobs with respective to family planning need to be locked up.
It was quite the plan to avoid naming the rapist. The only question is, why the abortion? These are not a people who believe in terminating a pregnancy. Especially not an American citizen baby.

Were they identified and paid?

Forum List

Back