This board lacks moral clarity.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
McCain is dead.
No matter what you think of the mans politics he was a true patriot.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
McCain is dead.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

Which is a very simplified view of the world.

Just because you do something "patriotic", doesn't mean you don't do things "unpatriotic".

• Banned
McCain is dead.

Which is a very simplified view of the world.

Just because you do something "patriotic", doesn't mean you don't do things "unpatriotic".
He stood for his brethren. Simplistic? Yes. Bravery beyond your capabilities? I suspect so.

I agree that what he did during the Vietnam :Warm was heroic. I didn't always agree with his politics though.

I'm just amazed at how the left has changed their stance on him. I believe it has to do with their hatred for Trump and the battles between Trump and McCain. The left used tor refer to him as songbird McCain and even went as far as to say he sank the USS Forrestal, which of course never sank.

RIP John McCain.

McCain is dead.

McInsane was a lifelong neocon warmonger who was friends with neo nazis and ISIS, if you want to call that a true patriot go ahead but don't expect more rational people to share your feelings

d4371807644bfc15df9e58b7184c698489c036781498fc9fd2fe5f5c181bb93d.jpg

:banana2:

McCain is dead.

I will comment on his politics, old and recent, to my heart's content. His stature as a war hero is not in dispute.

Greg

I agree that what he did during the Vietnam :Warm was heroic. I didn't always agree with his politics though.

I'm just amazed at how the left has changed their stance on him. I believe it has to do with their hatred for Trump and the battles between Trump and McCain. The left used tor refer to him as songbird McCain and even went as far as to say he sank the USS Forrestal, which of course never sank.

RIP John McCain.

The same jerks hated McCain when he was running for President. They are equal opportunity HATERS!! ANY TIME THERE'S A REPUBLICAN, they HATE!!!

Greg

• Banned
McCain is dead.

McInsane was a lifelong neocon warmonger who was friends with neo nazis and ISIS, if you want to call that a true patriot go ahead but don't expect more rational people to share your feelings

d4371807644bfc15df9e58b7184c698489c036781498fc9fd2fe5f5c181bb93d.jpg

:banana2:
As I stated it takes a man to be able to separate real life deeds for political bullshit.

You failed the test.

I thought he SUCKED ASS as a political worm.
Having said that I recognize what really matters to the men who's very lives he may have saved.

Play your political games. It's what you have...

...Having said that I recognize what really matters to the men who's very lives he may have saved.

Play your political games. It's what you have...

And how many lives do you think McInsane saved cheering on the liberation of the Iraqi oil fields?

It's not a political game, I simply don't like war criminals so don't expect me to cry when a major one dies

141.jpg

:popcorn:

McCain is dead.

That means John Kerry was a real hero too, right

McCain is dead.

That means John Kerry was a real hero too, right
No and fuck you frank

RIP John McCain.

And Trump supporters who voted for him in 2008 and now despise the guy. That's also a turn around.

I doubt it's the left and right which have changed, but the partisans who have changed their views of him.

RIP John McCain.

The same jerks hated McCain when he was running for President. They are equal opportunity HATERS!! ANY TIME THERE'S A REPUBLICAN, they HATE!!!

Greg
John McCain's status as a war hero is beyond dispute, as are the records of people like Max Cleland and Tammy Duckworth.

When did the left say that?

Frankly, the left wasn't entirely kind to him when he ran for president in 2008, but the reality is, they treated him with quite a lot of deference. He didn't lose in 2008 because of Democrats, he lost because Bush left him such a mess he really had no argument to continue Republican governance.

The right, on the other hand, was pretty much badmouthing the guy up until he got the nomination, and resumed bad mouthing him after he lost and all the way up to and after his death

When did the left say that?

Frankly, the left wasn't entirely kind to him when he ran for president in 2008, but the reality is, they treated him with quite a lot of deference. He didn't lose in 2008 because of Democrats, he lost because Bush left him such a mess he really had no argument to continue Republican governance.

The right, on the other hand, was pretty much badmouthing the guy up until he got the nomination, and resumed bad mouthing him after he lost and all the way up to and after his death

FO, troll.

RIP John McCain.
All of this accusations are coming from the right not the left

Nobody on the left ever said they like those that weren’t captured

They're just thinking and saying what talk radio tells them to.

The Division Pimps say it, their flock repeats it. Rinse, repeat.

Oh, Stormy Mac, everyone is a division pimp.

Hey, I'm kind of horrified by what the GOP has become, but people on the right did have some valid complaints against McCain for his policies, his constant desire for press praise in criticizing Bush and Trump, and so on.

Forum List

Back