This Bud was for you.

Budweiser failed miserably with their political ploy to partner with Dylan Mulvaney, costing them $5 Billion. After a disaster of an attempt to apologize, they've come out with a new ad. Featuring its iconic Clydesdale horses, the ad has been ripped by critics who argue it reeks of desperation in the wake of the Bud Light controversy — insisting it’s too little, too late for the beer maker.

Budweiser’s new patriotic ad ripped by critics as ‘pandering’ after Bud Light saga

I love it. Kill one of the biggest GOP donors :clap:

And the snowflakes are triggered yet again.

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif
How dare consumers decide market direction.

They built up a pretty good size market in Canada too, with the Bud label, but the cans contained Canadian yellow beer. It will be interesting to see if they can hold onto the market share?

Canada's truck drivers and others of the similar ilk are sometimes hard to read. I think Labatt's will snare them in.
And Molson's will get a chunk of the skin on the 'Canadian' can label.

Bud lite, blah blah blah. That shit tastes like piss. A turn-gender on a can of piss happens to be a great match. Even better, throw Kamala Harris on the can, good riddance.

I used to like Bud but it got where the taste just didn't agree with me anymore. I switched years ago. If they got a faggot on their beer I don't care, but I wouldn't buy it. Homosexuality is depraved and disgusting.

Forum List

Back