🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This could be the straw that breaks the camels back...

So trump woke up
One day and And said I’m going to kill the Iran general for no reason at at?? Tds Bro get some help haha

Who said he did not have a reason?
Wtf are you saying lol numnuts

That he had a reason
I think he told us.. you don’t have to believe him,, add it to the impeachment lol

This is the difference between you and I. You have blind obedience and acceptance to your government while I am a skeptic and believe very little without some proof being offered.

probably because you are child living in your parent's basement playing COD, thinking it is real life
Not sure why he would lie about this.. just support your president and stfu

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

Pelosi announces war powers resolution as tensions with Iran escalate
After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
Name the law that Trump has broken?
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
After an al-Qaeda affiliated group destroyed ancient religious monuments in Timbuktu, Mali, in 2012, the International Criminal Court took on a unique criminal case: prosecuting cultural destruction.
Though it generally focuses on human rights violations, the ICC charged the leader of the jihadist group, Ahmad al-Faqi al-Mahdi, with a war crime for destroying cultural artifacts in Timbuktu.
The case was the first criminal charge of its kind. It "breaks new ground for the protection of humanity's shared cultural heritage and values," UNESCO Secretary-General Irina Bokova said at the time. Al-Mahdi eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison.

Because from their first day in leadership, the commies only goal is to get Trump out of office.

Reminder for those born just yesterday:

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

Right, because McConnell is the first majority leader to feel that way. Nobody on the Democrat side ever did.

You people live in your own world.

I should have known better. What U.S. Law has Trump broken? The United States does not generally recognize laws outside the US Code unless agreed to by international treaty or pact. The International Criminal Court can go pound sand. How are they going to come here and enforce a law saying that Trump committed a war crime? Fly in from the Netherlands and arrest him? You seem to forget that the main power of enforcement within such bodies resides with the United States! I'd be willing to bet that every international organization, the UN, NATO, et al, not only are we the largest body member, but we are the main contributor financially keeping it afloat.

Who said he did not have a reason?
Wtf are you saying lol numnuts

That he had a reason
I think he told us.. you don’t have to believe him,, add it to the impeachment lol

This is the difference between you and I. You have blind obedience and acceptance to your government while I am a skeptic and believe very little without some proof being offered.

probably because you are child living in your parent's basement playing COD, thinking it is real life
Not sure why he would lie about this.. just support your president and stfu

I don't know, maybe the same reason they lied to us about Iraq in the first place...just a thought

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.
Who the F declared war you scum bag.. he took out a eminent threat someone who killed over 600 American men. Was planning more.. BRING BACK DEMOCRAT WOMAN CANT VOTE! pea brains
Is that the story in Baghdad right now?

Having a conversation in Congress about Iran and any possible war, is the right thing to do.

The constitution, NEVER GAVE THE PRESIDENT, those powers of war, the Constitution gave it to congress.... the congress gave the President that trust, and it is good to reevaluate, and the only representation we the people have, in our gvt, who is suppose to be in charge of it.... it's a valid debate, should be brought up.
Who the F declared war you scum bag.. he took out a eminent threat someone who killed over 600 American men. Was planning more.. BRING BACK DEMOCRAT WOMAN CANT VOTE! pea brains
Is that the story in Baghdad right now?
Put the white zin down

The camel is Pelosi.....no need to say more. Send her back to Frisco to shovel shit.

After reading this morning that (1) we have flatly refused to leave Iraq as they have voted, and (2) that Trump is doubling down on targeting cultural sites if Iran retaliates....
it seems to me that Congress can make all the resolutions they want. NO one is going to pay any attention to it.

It's a beautiful thing. Trump has made clear a CREDIBLE threat that for the first time in Iran's 40 year fracas with us, that if they press our buttons again, keep dicking us off, that he is going to out "Muzzie" the muslims-- -- -- -- beat them at their own game. He has turned the game around against THEM. First a finger, now an arm, next: amputate at the waist line. He's DARING them to dick with him ONE MORE TIME.

Trump has gorilla balls.

The Ayatollah is now faced with keeping up his usual rhetoric, authorizing yet another retaliation, and then having every cultural site in Iran they value leveled, with HIM as the cause knowing there is a tipping point where his people turn against HIM for provoking it.

Brilliant.

For the first time in Iran's memory, they are now suddenly faced with provoking America coming at a far greater cost than it is worth.
"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity. I don't know how well that will go over when he begins strutting around and breaking international law based on decency and respect.
And you don't have to tell me, toob, that the terrorists don't uphold decency and respect; I already know that. Does that mean we have to sink to their level?
I oppose even entertaining this idea.
https://www.google.com/search?
biw=1248&bih=838&sxsrf=ACYBGNQUAuTDq5MSXAs-sF592lRhx8euAw%3A1578318912568&ei=QDwTXvGmIu2a_QaokqjACA&q=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&oq=UNESCO+heritage+sites+Iran&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324j0i22i30l9.20563.31601..31799...2.2..1.361.4248.40j6j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j35i39j0i273j0j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j35i362i39j0i131i273j0i10j0i131i20i263.ibswrJ_pobY&ved=0ahUKEwjxxoCRkO_mAhVtTd8KHSgJCogQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

It seems fair to say if you guys continue to murder people outside of your country, we will bomb your temple of death. It is actually a soft response,because we have never had any intention of invading Iran. We don't want war, so you guys need to stop, if you don't, your temple of death goes bye bye.
I have no idea who you're talking about, either "you guys" or "We." This makes absolutely no sense, so if it was meant as a threat, please make yourself more plain.

Basically, Iran, if you don't murder American's we won't bother you. Sounds fairly reasonable to me.

The strike happened on Iraqi soil where there is still to this day an open AUMF from 2002. Until that AUMF is repealed, Iraqi soil is still a current and ongoing battlefield which the president is the commander in chief of.

How do you people not understand this?
So...why all the complaints about Former President Obama and his military strikes?

The strike happened on Iraqi soil where there is still to this day an open AUMF from 2002. Until that AUMF is repealed, Iraqi soil is still a current and ongoing battlefield which the president is the commander in chief of.

So...why all the complaints about Former President Obama and his military strikes?
I’m sorry, do you have an example of me doing that?

My only complaint about Obama was when he killed an American citizen without due process and the left was silent about it. To me that’s a much more egregious offense than a military strike in a country where there’s still currently an open AUMF

Pelosi and her party have sunk to new lows. Now they are taking sides against our President with a long time enemy.

No surprise here.
Man, I just keep trying to tell folks....THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW FAR THEY WILL GO.....NONE
If no one is willing to stand up and stop them (and no, President Trump CANNOT do it alone), then they will eventually prevail. S-I-M-P-L-E

And believe it or not....We CAN end up like Venezuela shockingly fast....YES WE CAN

All that is required for evil, corrupt people to prevail, is for good men to do nothing.

And brother.....we've been doing NOTHING

Last edited:

My only complaint about Obama was when he killed an American citizen without due process and the left was silent about it. To me that’s a much more egregious offense than a military strike in a country where there’s still currently an open AUMF

The AUMF is not tied to any one country, it is a free pass to do damage anywhere in the world.

The AUMF is not tied to any one country, it is a free pass to do damage anywhere in the world.
Are you ever not stupid? The AUMF is the AUMF against Iraq. Soleimani was killed on Iraqi soil. Discussion over.

Man, the Iranians must be wetting themselves laughing that they have Pelosi on their side. She can't impeach Trump, she can't beat him at the ballot box, so she's going to try to vilify him at every step. It would almost be kind of funny now if Iran did something and she was faced with either denying America the right to defend itself and retaliate vs. breaking down and giving Trump permission to conduct military operations. Basically, what Nancy is saying is that the president serves at HER pleasure.

Wouldn't the real kicker be if she stood on Trump and stopped him from doing his job and in the midst of it, it allowed Iran to hit us hard.

Are you recycling your "what if" posts from Trump's sabre rattling with the North Koreans, because I recall you using this line of "reasoning" when Dumb Donald was trading insults with Kim? It didn't work with Kim and it won't work now that Trump has even less credibility than he had earlier in this administration.

Trump has gorilla balls.

Brilliant.

"Beautiful?" No, these things are beautiful, and irreplaceable. Thanks to the GOP's greed, our President has been allowed to break the law in our country with impunity.
News flash for you, OL, because of Barry Obama's reluctance on the JV team ISIS for over two years, ISIS destroyed about a trillion dollars worth or those very same irreplaceable ancient historic places all across Iraq and elsewhere that offended them while the democrats fiddled by not wanting to tick off their base whom he promised to pull out of Iraq. Trump has merely THREATENED to do as much. The difference here is that it would be for a good cause this time because it won't happen unless the Iranians cross the line that Donald has now made VERY CLEAR they do not want to cross.

If you tell a child not to put their hand in the fire you are cooking with and they still do, it's not YOUR fault they got burned. The beauty here is do the ayatollah dare call Trump to see if he is bluffing?

You end terrible conflicts by promising terrible things and NOT backing down from your word. That's why you and I listened to our fathers whereas today's kids do not. We knew our dads were NOT bluffing when they laid their belt on the table.
After an al-Qaeda affiliated group destroyed ancient religious monuments in Timbuktu, Mali, in 2012, the International Criminal Court took on a unique criminal case: prosecuting cultural destruction.
Though it generally focuses on human rights violations, the ICC charged the leader of the jihadist group, Ahmad al-Faqi al-Mahdi, with a war crime for destroying cultural artifacts in Timbuktu.
The case was the first criminal charge of its kind. It "breaks new ground for the protection of humanity's shared cultural heritage and values," UNESCO Secretary-General Irina Bokova said at the time. Al-Mahdi eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison.

Because from their first day in leadership, the commies only goal is to get Trump out of office.

Reminder for those born just yesterday:

D1_YllGWsAEQzJr.jpg

Right, because McConnell is the first majority leader to feel that way. Nobody on the Democrat side ever did.

You people live in your own world.

I should have known better. What U.S. Law has Trump broken? The United States does not generally recognize laws outside the US Code unless agreed to by international treaty or pact. The International Criminal Court can go pound sand. How are they going to come here and enforce a law saying that Trump committed a war crime? Fly in from the Netherlands and arrest him? You seem to forget that the main power of enforcement within such bodies resides with the United States! I'd be willing to bet that every international organization, the UN, NATO, et al, not only are we the largest body member, but we are the main contributor financially keeping it afloat.
Wow, I really hit a nerve with that one, didn't I?

So you're saying since we are probably a member of these international organizations and the wealthiest, that we should not get in trouble for breaking international law?
How thuggish.

the president doesn't even have the power to go after terrorists over there, without the war powers act by congress, giving him that ability. What part of "that" do you not understand?
Check out the Constitution some time.

1. Search for the string "Commander in Chief".

2. See if Pelosi, TDS sufferers, The Democrat Party, Fake News, or Speaker of the House is mentioned.

Trump did the right thing by killing Soleimani and making it clear that he will respond to any further Iranian aggression.

Iranians assasinated a top American leader?

I'm all for responding, but proportionally so.

Forum List

Back