This could go either way - Stay Tuned

For what it's worth, I see from reliable sources that both the secret service agent and the driver are more than willing to testify to rebut Cassidy Hutchinson's 'damning' testimony. They won't be allowed to of course.

This is not an investigation, it's a partisan witch hunt.

Investigations don't suppress information.

Former White House aid Cassidy Hutchinson's damning testimony has even FOX News and many Republicans ceasing their cries of a "partisan which hunt" since many of the key witnesses are fellow Republicans. Underneath all the outrage however looms something bigger as several former prosecutors are now mumbling: The prosecution of a former President involves more than just checking the required evidence box's, more than enough of those have been checked...A.G. Merrick Garland now has to decide if the office of the President is so sacred that he will decline to prosecute or if he feels to prosecute would involve the justice department too deeply into partisan politics.

On one hand Merrick Garland is a former prosecutor, well-educated, experienced, and qualified to do this job, on the other hand he's very concerned about his legacy and reputation, especially if he should he decide to prosecute, and lose. Evidence aside, this could go either way - Stay Tuned
"A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander reported.

Desperation Dems "bombshell" testimony...

"I heard it from a friend who...heard it from a friend who...heard it from another you were messin' around..."

Damming testimony?... are you kidding?... she said that Trump dove from the back seat of the limo and grabbed the steering wheel and tried to go to the capitol... That is as silly as it can be... every dem should hang their head in shame today....
They don't have the ability to feel shame.

Or empathy.

Or self-esteem.

"A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander reported.

The bombshell is more like a wet firecracker

Fireworks Fail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If Schitt can stay away from little boys for a few weeks and kinzinger can stop sobbing, they might have a....

nah, I'm fucking with you, they have less than nothing.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

the beat down of these dumb fucking animals has already commenced....

Damming testimony?... are you kidding?... she said that Trump dove from the back seat of the limo and grabbed the steering wheel and tried to go to the capitol... That is as silly as it can be... every dem should hang their head in shame today....
The first rule of lying is "make it plausible", I suppose... yeah, a fat old man is bouncing around a limo trying to hijack the steering wheel with no control of the pedals.... sounds legit.

These batshit crazy mother fuckers have nothing on Amber Heard.... in fact, you wonder if their shitting habits are similar....

The first rule of lying is "make it plausible", I suppose... yeah, a fat old man is bouncing around a limo trying to hijack the steering wheel with no control of the pedals.... sounds legit.

These batshit crazy mother fuckers have nothing on Amber Heard.... in fact, you wonder if their shitting habits are similar....
Not to mention that he was able to crash through the bullet proof divider.....

Read this to Mrs Mo...she said "Yep...Democrats are scum".

The President is required to sit on the opposite side of the car from the driver and there is a lot of leg room in the presidential limousine. The idea that President Trump would have lunged all the way forward and sideways and try to grab the steering wheel from his usual seating position is not only unlikely but completely ludicrous.

But did anybody question Cassidy Hutchinson about that? No. Or any of the other hearsay or out of context testimony in these Jan 6 hearings. They stacked the commission with Trump haters and made sure there would be NO challenge to any testimony.

Again if it was the GOP doing this to any Democrat, the left would be screaming FOUL at the top of their lungs.

The President is required to sit on the opposite side of the car from the driver and there is a lot of leg room in the presidential limousine. The idea that President Trump would have lunged all the way forward and sideways and try to grab the steering wheel from his usual seating position is not only unlikely but completely ludicrous.

But did anybody question Cassidy Hutchinson about that? No. Or any of the other hearsay or out of context testimony in these Jan 6 hearings. They stacked the commission with Trump haters and made sure there would be NO challenge to any testimony.

Again if it was the GOP doing this to any Democrat, the left would be screaming FOUL at the top of their lungs.
I'd like to know why the Rs just ... basically do nothing

they don't believe in shame

they believe in The end justifies whatever means we choose to take and we're are NOBOs, so Be very afraid, Republicans

Lol, all the witnesses so far have been parts of Trumps administration. Besides no consequences for Trump on this bull shig teaches us we can use the same road map and pay no consequences. Only we do it right and stay in power. Lol thanks for the play book.
Two years ago Trump was an invalid and couldn't walk down a ramp... and today he smashes through a bullet proof divider and chokes out his Secret Service Driver then wrestles the steering wheel away from him..... TDS has led to mental retardation....

Forum List

Back