This country wouldn't lose one thing if the haters that is voted for Trump just left this country

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This man is a puke and has the conservative Christian support, Both are obviously sick . This is for the best as far as I'm concerned . Demographics will bury this ugly group and It had looked like this would occur in 2 or 3 decades, at that time minority's will have the majority and there is no way that this hate party can shit on these minorities as long as they have and expect anyone of these groups to vote for them. The Democrats have the presidency, and if we are lucky enough to gain the senate, which I believe has a above average possibility, what may be hard is keeping the Majority in the next senate vote but if they do and If they gain the Majority in the house after this and the two votes after that, Which I think they will do. we will never see this configuration of this hate party holding political power again. They will be in the history books, even with their national program to take away the votes of all sectors that have a majority of democrats in them, they still can't hold on. I don't believe there is anything this group could do to stay viable. Which is the best thing that could ever happen to this country.

Forum List

Back