This damn heat is unbearable this year.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We skipped spring entirely and I'm not kidding. Went from low 30's one week then straight to 80's and 90's. Never got any spring. Now it's just been weeks of triple digit heat/heat indexes.
Near two weeks of 110 degree heat.
FUCK IT IS TOO DAMN HOT.

You're welcome ...

hummer-4.jpg

• Banned
Please, I live in Vegas for fuck sake.
So you are used to it. You accept it.
I don't live there and this shit is not normal. Also according to weather charts it is hotter here than it is there.

Either way I am sick of it. We put in a brand new furnace & ac unit a couple years back and it is even struggling.

110 degrees day after day is not normal. No reprieve

• Banned
It was 115 here 2 days ago. The humidity is a killer.
Not to take anything from you Taz but it isn't the same. Especially when you are not used to it.

We skipped spring entirely and I'm not kidding. Went from low 30's one week then straight to 80's and 90's. Never got any spring. Now it's just been weeks of triple digit heat/heat indexes.
Near two weeks of 110 degree heat.
FUCK IT IS TOO DAMN HOT.
Oh please. I live in Kansas. It's -15° in the winter and was 107° with high humidity yesterday. Supposed to be around the 100° mark for the next week.

And what's more? Nobody opened any "cooling shelters" or went on the news telling people to stay inside and nobody died died of it.

16 °C in the middle of winter here. What's that, about 60 °F? Now that's some tough shit.

I just realized the OP is in KC. The temp today was 97° not 110° and the forcast for tomorrow is 87° with lower to mid 90s for the next week. My phone gives the the weather there because I go there a couple of times a month.

I just realized the OP is in KC. The temp today was 97° not 110° and the forcast for tomorrow is 87° with lower to mid 90s for the next week. My phone gives the the weather there because I go there a couple of times a month.
Did you see the word HEAT INDEX in the op or are you being retarded on purpose?

Yesterday was 102 real temp. Day before was even hotter.

It is almost 8:30 pm and still 90 degrees outside and tomorrow it will top high 100's. I feel your pain, Grampa. I am not used to this shit either. At home...its only 65. THAT is what I am used to.
Someday...I will get the call. Nobody bumped in front of us...and apt is ready. Then I will be a happy camper.

Forum List

Back