This Evangelical Leader Denounced Trump. Then the Death Threats Started.

Give me examples of the lowlife murderous Dems. Come on now , back up your words.
Let's start with the one who firebombed civilian populations. Go.

Give me a name , back up your words.
FDR. He also put Americans into concentration camps. You gonna go or not?

Ah yes. That was mentioned in this thread just yesterday. You know, where Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews.

One of y'all Composition Fallacists tried to make that one about "Republicans". It was a hoot.
And these days the party of concentration camps and firebombs screams at the sky because the Republican is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Now, about those pesky nukes on civilians...

This point continues to sail over your your pointy little head doesn't it.

I have no idea what you mean? Explain.
You're gonna need to take a basic American history class first. Read up about Japanese-American civilians during WWII. Then move on to the firebombing of civilian populations in Germany and Japan. Then you will know what I mean.

Lets talk about the civil rights movement. Yes I know, but I'm sure many of them were Christians, as you are aware during WW2 we were mainly a Christian nation. So Christianity is just as bad as Muslims, just depends on what side of the coin you are on.
But they're not as bad as Democrats. You ever going to address FDR's sins or just evade all night?

I do not see then as bad. So lets see you thought FDR was bad and now all Dems are bad bad people. Are you aware it was Christians who carried out his orders. Deal with that and think upon that.

Give me examples of the lowlife murderous Dems. Come on now , back up your words.

Ah yes. That was mentioned in this thread just yesterday. You know, where Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews.

One of y'all Composition Fallacists tried to make that one about "Republicans". It was a hoot.
And these days the party of concentration camps and firebombs screams at the sky because the Republican is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Not all Christians are ok with it, and not all Pubs. I disagree with the move, Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel. Are you an Ethiopian Jew. The ? jews are killing their kin, the Palestinians, and stealing their land and their homes and you talk about FDR. Unreal.

This point continues to sail over your your pointy little head doesn't it.
Yes. Use your giant bloated head to explain it.

------------------------------------- and thats a pretty 'wusslike' attitude . I thought that you were a STRONG WOMAN [like hilary :afro:] but sounds like you can't tell an 'evan' to get off yer own lawn Penny . .

Oh I do and I tell them not to come back. What nerve they have.
---------------------------------------------------- just put up a PRIVATE Property sign and for the couple that get through , well , introduce them to the joys of Godlessness' Penny .

No they can knock on my door and I can tell them where to go. I prefer that. PS: Pismoe, I'm more Godly without even trying to be than they are. They probably can't stand seeing my radiant face.
---------------------------------------------------- RADIANT ehh ??

I should really get a Satan custom and put it on when they come with their kids and really scare them to piss in their pants. Good idea. I use to be kind of polite, and say No I'm Catholic, then they would say, "Are you aware you are not saved" and then I'd say Good bye. Now I'm mean and tell them where to go.
------------------------------------------ yep , you got me scared for sure Penny .

Not all Christians are ok with it, and not all Pubs. I disagree with the move, Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel. Are you an Ethiopian Jew. The ? jews are killing their kin, the Palestinians, and stealing their land and their homes and you talk about FDR. Unreal.
I talk about the history of the Democrat Party. And today's sewer. Real.

Apparently not, since you don't even know its name..... let alone the actual historical derivations of these various canards that feed your Composition Fallacies.

Last edited:
It's evil to not sell her books?

Who knew.

My guess is she's a shill and she was outed.
It's not "evil" not to sell her books. However, it is very telling about what this grim "Lifeways" is all about. Apparently, it's just a phony "Christian" thing.

“What’s been really painful and disorienting for me is to realize how far away from my evangelical family I am,” she told me in an interview before her Dallas event. “I thought we had a lot more common ground.”

In other words she isn’t a Christian. She has nothing in common with Christians. But she wants to make money through Christian institutions.
Typical

Answer the questions. You brought up Jerusalem.

Apparently not, since you don't even know its name..... let alone the actual historical derivations of these various canards that feed your Composition Fallacies.
Removing statues does not remove your history.

Answer the questions. You brought up Jerusalem.
Am I a Falasha? No.

Now back to Dem internment camps and firebombing civilians.

Religious evil in the name of God.
Yes. Women speaking in the church.
And guys with penises speaking in the church or the legislature so much brighter, more capable of wise leadership because they have their appendage? History does not support the truth of this matter. I don't have anything against with people with such appendages, and sometimes think that this is quite exciting, but the notion that persons with male genitalia have been gifted with some sort of superior wisdom or intellect is utterly ridiculous.

Actually, that wasn't the issue.

The issue was faggot marriage. She stupidly said that such unions could be *holy*. That is in direct conflict with the Word, and with all the stated beliefs of the Baptist church.

She knew it when she said it. She can go be an Episcopalian.
Using a word like "faggot" is Christian???

No shit Sherlock. A point I've made myriad times, in threads where such was actually the topic.

Thanks for that random drop-in point of agreement.

No shit Sherlock. A point I've made myriad times, in threads where such was actually the topic.

History isn't that difficult.

We agree. :)

Did you confuse this thread with some other one? :dunno:

This is the price of derailing a thread about an evangelist getting death threats into fake news about political parties. Every time we see the title it's necessary to jog one's brain and remember, "or right, this thread is no longer about its title, it's about tree frogs now".

Testicles deviant to Pogo's Law -- when the topic is inconvenient ................ switch it.

This is the price of derailing a thread about an evangelist getting death threats into fake news about political parties. Every time we see the title it's necessary to jog one's brain and remember, "or right, this thread is no longer about its title, it's about tree frogs now".

Testicles deviant to Pogo's Law -- when the topic is inconvenient ................ switch it.
Does this impress someone you know? It comes off as discontentment.

That's the way it goes when your political party is made up entirely of human rights violations.

Does this impress someone you know? It comes off as discontentment.

That's the way it goes when your political party is made up entirely of human rights violations.

Actually I get a nickel royalty every time someone uses Pogo's Law to derail a topic they don't want on the table.

A nickel doesn't sound like much but around here it adds up quick.

And btw I don't join political parties. I'm not a joiner. Don't believe in 'em. What I do believe in is facts.

Forum List

Back