This Evangelical Leader Denounced Trump. Then the Death Threats Started.

And this has what to do with "concentration camps"?

We've already eliminated slavery, the Klan, the idea of firebombing, Vietnam, Korea and the nukes.
Got anything left?
You still don't understand the connection?

HINT: Democrats.

You have no fucking idea what a political party even is, do you?
It isn't a personality trait.

I realize you're dead-set on trotting out a Composition Fallacy because you can't make a rational argument but this dawg ain't gone hunt Gomer.
The people who belong to a particular political party are responsible for all the horrendous atrocities named earlier. That would include slavery and the KKK. Jim Crow laws.

Are you always this self-deluding? You don't seem to understand much of anything.

Wrong again Gummo. You don't seem to be learning much today.

You see son, people are responsible for their own actions. That they're associated with a political party, a church, an astrologican sign, a certain make of car, etc, doesn't make that party, that church, that astrological sign or the Nissan company part of it. That's your Composition Fallacy. And it will never work.

Moreover, once again no political party had anything to do with either slavery or the Klan. As for Jim Crow that was local lawmakers, those same ultraconservatives that wanted to keep racism alive, that wanted to rewrite the history of the Civil War, that popped up all those Confederate statues in public places that have been recently "reviewed". But again -- not a political party thing. You appear not to know what a political party is.
Sorry, lady. Too much oppression from one party. Now run along and abort some fetuses.

"Lady"? You're even more confused than I thought. And still oblivious to the same fallacy I just described.

Clearly you're not cut out for this rational argument shit. Maybe you should limit to the gardening forum.

Omg some more of those dangerous racist anti-homo CULTISTS who "live in the end days junk" (whatever that means):

org_mount_zion_baptist_church.jpg

Look at those crazy cultists!
Mount Zion Baptist Church, Seattle, Washington (1890- ) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Give me an atheist any day over an evangelical.
---------------------------------------- pick as you like , USA is still said to be a free country Penny .

That's right , but for her I guess it was not free. Also I do not like evans coming up to my door and knocking on it and preaching their garbage evangelical nonsense. What nerve to do that.
------------------------------------- and thats a pretty 'wusslike' attitude . I thought that you were a STRONG WOMAN [like hilary :afro:] but sounds like you can't tell an 'evan' to get off yer own lawn Penny . .

Oh I do and I tell them not to come back. What nerve they have.
---------------------------------------------------- just put up a PRIVATE Property sign and for the couple that get through , well , introduce them to the joys of Godlessness' Penny .

No they can knock on my door and I can tell them where to go. I prefer that. PS: Pismoe, I'm more Godly without even trying to be than they are. They probably can't stand seeing my radiant face.

I'll take the peace loving Republicans over those slimey lowlife murderous Democrats.

Why do you talk about Dems like that?
It's called history.

Give me examples of the lowlife murderous Dems. Come on now , back up your words.
Let's start with the one who firebombed civilian populations. Go.

Give me a name , back up your words.
FDR. He also put Americans into concentration camps. You gonna go or not?

You still don't understand the connection?

HINT: Democrats.

You have no fucking idea what a political party even is, do you?
It isn't a personality trait.

I realize you're dead-set on trotting out a Composition Fallacy because you can't make a rational argument but this dawg ain't gone hunt Gomer.
The people who belong to a particular political party are responsible for all the horrendous atrocities named earlier. That would include slavery and the KKK. Jim Crow laws.

Are you always this self-deluding? You don't seem to understand much of anything.

Wrong again Gummo. You don't seem to be learning much today.

You see son, people are responsible for their own actions. That they're associated with a political party, a church, an astrologican sign, a certain make of car, etc, doesn't make that party, that church, that astrological sign or the Nissan company part of it. That's your Composition Fallacy. And it will never work.

Moreover, once again no political party had anything to do with either slavery or the Klan. As for Jim Crow that was local lawmakers, those same ultraconservatives that wanted to keep racism alive, that wanted to rewrite the history of the Civil War, that popped up all those Confederate statues in public places that have been recently "reviewed". But again -- not a political party thing. You appear not to know what a political party is.
Sorry, lady. Too much oppression from one party. Now run along and abort some fetuses.

"Lady"? You're even more confused than I thought. And still oblivious to the same fallacy I just described.

Clearly you're not cut out for this rational argument shit. Maybe you should limit to the gardening forum.
I'm way ahead of you. I'm no "son."

That's OK. The Democrat Party is chock full of wrongdoing. Don't put me in a concentration camp, please.

It's called history.

Give me examples of the lowlife murderous Dems. Come on now , back up your words.

I have no idea what you mean? Explain.

Religious evil in the name of God.
Yes. Women speaking in the church.
And guys with penises speaking in the church or the legislature so much brighter, more capable of wise leadership because they have their appendage? History does not support the truth of this matter. I don't have anything against with people with such appendages, and sometimes think that this is quite exciting, but the notion that persons with male genitalia have been gifted with some sort of superior wisdom or intellect is utterly ridiculous.
Why is my post "funny"?
While you might like your appendage, just what does it do for you?

It's called history.

Good God are you that crazy. Not going to go there with you.
Something told me you wouldn't. :)

`
"Jen Hatmaker is one of the most popular religious figures in America—and she is paying a steep price for speaking out for what she believes. -- Last fall, Jen Hatmaker, a popular evangelical author and speaker, started getting death threats. Readers mailed back her books to her home address, but not before some burned the pages or tore them into shreds. LifeWay Christian Stores, the behemoth retailer of the Southern Baptist Convention, pulled her titles off the shelves. Hatmaker was devastated. Up until that point, she had been a wildly influential and welcome presence in the evangelical world, a Christian author whose writings made the New York Times best-seller list and whose home renovation got its own HGTV series. But then 2016 happened, and, well, of course everything changed". - Source
`
`

Religious evil in the name of God. The evangelicals have outdone themselves in moral depravity, once again. Definitely not a religion of peace and love.
`
Yeah, denouncing Trump spreads love and peace...er, or something

It's called history.

You mean the Japanese, during war, and the Germans. That is what countries do. Trump is the one who just might do it again.

Well its nuts to even go there. Why not talk about slavery and the Indians.

It's called history.

You're gonna need to take a basic American history class first. Read up about Japanese-American civilians during WWII. Then move on to the firebombing of civilian populations in Germany and Japan. Then you will know what I mean.

Well its nuts to even go there. Why not talk about slavery and the Indians.
Because we're talking about American history. Did you know all the statues that have been torn down are Democrats? True story.

`
"Jen Hatmaker is one of the most popular religious figures in America—and she is paying a steep price for speaking out for what she believes. -- Last fall, Jen Hatmaker, a popular evangelical author and speaker, started getting death threats. Readers mailed back her books to her home address, but not before some burned the pages or tore them into shreds. LifeWay Christian Stores, the behemoth retailer of the Southern Baptist Convention, pulled her titles off the shelves. Hatmaker was devastated. Up until that point, she had been a wildly influential and welcome presence in the evangelical world, a Christian author whose writings made the New York Times best-seller list and whose home renovation got its own HGTV series. But then 2016 happened, and, well, of course everything changed". - Source
`
`

Religious evil in the name of God. The evangelicals have outdone themselves in moral depravity, once again. Definitely not a religion of peace and love.
`
Think they were more upset about her LGBTQ support than they were about her never Trump stand.

It's called history.

Ah yes. That was mentioned in this thread just yesterday. You know, where Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews.

One of y'all Composition Fallacists tried to make that one about "Republicans". It was a hoot.

You're gonna need to take a basic American history class first. Read up about Japanese-American civilians during WWII. Then move on to the firebombing of civilian populations in Germany and Japan. Then you will know what I mean.

Lets talk about the civil rights movement. Yes I know, but I'm sure many of them were Christians, as you are aware during WW2 we were mainly a Christian nation. So Christianity is just as bad as Muslims, just depends on what side of the coin you are on.

It's called history.

Ah yes. That was mentioned in this thread just yesterday. You know, where Ulysses Grant expelled the Jews.

One of y'all Composition Fallacists tried to make that one about "Republicans". It was a hoot.
And these days the party of concentration camps and firebombs screams at the sky because the Republican is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Now, about those pesky nukes on civilians...

---------------------------------------- pick as you like , USA is still said to be a free country Penny .

That's right , but for her I guess it was not free. Also I do not like evans coming up to my door and knocking on it and preaching their garbage evangelical nonsense. What nerve to do that.
------------------------------------- and thats a pretty 'wusslike' attitude . I thought that you were a STRONG WOMAN [like hilary :afro:] but sounds like you can't tell an 'evan' to get off yer own lawn Penny . .

---------------------------------------------------- just put up a PRIVATE Property sign and for the couple that get through , well , introduce them to the joys of Godlessness' Penny .

No they can knock on my door and I can tell them where to go. I prefer that. PS: Pismoe, I'm more Godly without even trying to be than they are. They probably can't stand seeing my radiant face.
---------------------------------------------------- RADIANT ehh ??

Lets talk about the civil rights movement. Yes I know, but I'm sure many of them were Christians, as you are aware during WW2 we were mainly a Christian nation. So Christianity is just as bad as Muslims, just depends on what side of the coin you are on.
But they're not as bad as Democrats. You ever going to address FDR's sins or just evade all night?

---------------------------------------------------- RADIANT ehh ??

I should really get a Satan custom and put it on when they come with their kids and really scare them to piss in their pants. Good idea. I use to be kind of polite, and say No I'm Catholic, then they would say, "Are you aware you are not saved" and then I'd say Good bye. Now I'm mean and tell them where to go.

Forum List

Back