This fits my definition of hell on earth

It sucks big time, I can agree....though a much bigger state, other states have the same problem with retirees having to move South in retirement years...Florida bound for most....where there is no income tax to affect the middle class and rich....but it does put the state's burden on the poorest, with sales taxes. I'm in Florida visiting my parents and older sis, and I feel like I'm visiting a foreign country...and they live hundred or two miles north of Miami, in what was once considered beautiful, rural, horse country. Miami is 70% Latino and Cuban now, plus Mexican migrants.

the lack of control over illegals entering the state by the federal government is huge....there is no doubt!
in California the illegal problem is huge.....especially in the so called LA basin and the inner empire....its out of control....

The corporatization of America. When CEO's make as much as they do and you and I make shit, duh!!!

It’s a question a vast number of California workers, a third of whom make $15 an hour or less, haven’t had the opportunity to answer. Union participation is at historic lows and collective bargaining is less prevalent in retail, restaurants and hotels — segments of the private sector with high concentrations of low-wage jobs.

California wants to change that. The Future of Work Commission, convened by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom to think of moonshot goals for lifting millions of working Californians out of poverty, proposed getting more workers represented as part of the solution for stemming the state’s staggering wage gap. The commission, which included labor and business leaders, asserted in their final report released earlier this year that while a college degree reduces the chance of a low-wage job by 33%, union membership improves those odds by 39%. That could go a long way in a state where one in three households with working adults struggle to afford basic necessities, while the top 2% control 20% of the wealth.
yea i have heard that shit before with brown......it just gets worse....

The corporatization of America. When CEO's make as much as they do and you and I make shit, duh!!!
Its just basic economics

At the lower end of the scale there are too many uneducated Americans competing with illegal aliens for jobs

Which drives down wages

yea i have heard that shit before with brown......it just gets worse....
That's your fault. Or Californian's faults. If they aren't making enough, quit, move, leave, unionize, strike, SOMETHING!

But I'm glad to see you Republicans complaining that the rich are fucking us workers. I guess it has to happen to you in order for you to get it. But you still don't get it. What do you want Democrats to do? Do you want them to socialize these corporations?

Republicans seem unaware that even in the most blue states, corporations have rights. Too many rights. The Supreme Court and Republicans fault. And you've crushed unions.

I've told you cons this forever. As union membership declined in America from 35% of the work force down to 9%, wages have gone down. Why? Labor doesn't have a seat at the table anymore. Corporations have all the power.

Now I think you are starting to see that unions are necessary. And no place more than California. Agreed?

Also, we need to go after illegal employers. Leave the illegal immigrants alone. If they aren't working, all they are is tourists. Do you realize that? If I go to Canada, I'm not an illegal immigrant. Because no one will hire me. So I'm just a tourist. If you want to stop illegal workers??? Go after the American employers who hire them.

Did you see Biden just caught some MdDonald franchise owners in red states hiring 10 year olds? Working them overtime? That happens in California too. The Federal Government, or California government, should go after these illegal employers. Then you'll see change.

Its just basic economics

At the lower end of the scale there are too many uneducated Americans competing with illegal aliens for jobs

Which drives down wages
Not a problem right now. Because supply and demand aint gonna work here. Wages got too high because we don't have enough workers and it caused inflation. So the feds are raising interest rates to slow things down. If we have a recession, then illegals become a problem.

Right now we have more jobs not enough workers. Either high skill jobs or low wage jobs. I hope they take all the refuges at the border and spread them around where needed.

You guys also tell Americans not to go to college. Go into skilled trades? Sounds like you are trying to encourage Americans to go into work where they will have to compete with immigrants.

College is what separates the haves and have nots. Thank god we could afford college and so can my nephews. Why settle for blue collar work? I know cons are negative about college but I say it's still the best way to go. If you can afford it. You know college in california was free before Reagan?

The other way to assure a good living is unionize. If your shop is union, no illegals work there. Illegals work in non union shops.

Not a problem right now. Because supply and demand aint gonna work here. Wages got too high because we don't have enough workers and it caused inflation. So the feds are raising interest rates to slow things down. If we have a recession, then illegals become a problem.

Right now we have more jobs not enough workers. Either high skill jobs or low wage jobs. I hope they take all the refuges at the border and spread them around where needed.

You guys also tell Americans not to go to college. Go into skilled trades? Sounds like you are trying to encourage Americans to go into work where they will have to compete with immigrants.

College is what separates the haves and have nots. Thank god we could afford college and so can my nephews. Why settle for blue collar work? I know cons are negative about college but I say it's still the best way to go. If you can afford it. You know college in california was free before Reagan?

The other way to assure a good living is unionize. If your shop is union, no illegals work there. Illegals work in non union shops.
What we have is an out of control wipe-every-nose welfare system that allows lazy people to sit at home instead of working

What we have is an out of control wipe-every-nose welfare system that allows lazy people to sit at home instead of working
Biden agrees. This is one area where we may be able to work together on cutting spending

Single guys with no kids should not get food stamps and welfare.

Imagine you are an 80 year old widow living alone and three street bums are camping out below and just outside your window smoking dope

The police do not respond to your calls

When you son tries to roust them out and away from your home he is beaten to within an inch of his life

Then the lib Soros DA blames the incident on him instead of the homeless bums

This is the piss covered rat infested trash dump that California has become

The leftists LOVE all this. It's what they want.

Biden agrees. This is one area where we may be able to work together on cutting spending

Single guys with no kids should not get food stamps and welfare.
Welfare moms do not deserve free meals either

Food trucks can deliver staple meals to children that the adults would not receive

^^^BlueMAGA is on board!

LOL
What ever happened to Burisma? Are they still a part of this Biden investigation or are Republicans flinging new/different poop at the fan just to see if someone new will stick because Burisma went no where?

Welfare moms do not deserve free meals either

Food trucks can deliver staple meals to children that the adults would not receive
So you're going to watch who eats it? LOL.

No, I'm not going to be tough on single moms. Especially now when you are forcing poor women to have those kids. If anything your new pro life policy has made me even more liberal towards poor people with kids. Free school, healthcare, food, college, etc.

But I like your idea of delivering food or having a very small list of staples that they can buy. No katsup for example. Here is your meat. Eat it dry if you are broke. Oatmeal no butter. Buy your own damn butter.

I had a poker buddy who got $200 a month. He would call me before the game and tell me if I gave him $50 for poker I could go to Kroger and buy $100 worth of food. Good deal for me. Good deal for him if he won at poker. Win win. Or win lose if he lost. LOL.

A man who ignores the fact that innocent people are being beaten by homeless Dems speaks of "denial." Classic!
What about a man who ignores the fact that innocent homeless men are being murdered by Republicans?

Homeless man's subway chokehold death 'wouldn't have happened if he was white'​

WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT The death of Jordan Neely, a Michael Jackson impersonator, has been compared to the murder of George Floyd as a former Marine is identified as the man who wrestled him to the ground

What about a man who ignores the fact that innocent homeless men are being murdered by Republicans?

Homeless man's subway chokehold death 'wouldn't have happened if he was white'​

WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT The death of Jordan Neely, a Michael Jackson impersonator, has been compared to the murder of George Floyd as a former Marine is identified as the man who wrestled him to the ground

You're right ... I saw Rand Paul and Matt Gaetz slicing the throats of the homeless just day before yesterday. Bad boys, they are.

What ever happened to Burisma? Are they still a part of this Biden investigation or are Republicans flinging new/different poop at the fan just to see if someone new will stick because Burisma went no where?

We'll see when the indictment comes down. I'm looking forward to your BlueMAGA meltdown!

But I like your idea of delivering food or having a very small list of staples that they can buy. No katsup for example. Here is your meat. Eat it dry if you are broke. Oatmeal no butter. Buy your own damn butter.
No chips, candy or junk food of any kind

No sugary drinks

And no shrimp or lobster either

You're right ... I saw Rand Paul and Matt Gaetz slicing the throats of the homeless just day before yesterday. Bad boys, they are.
Why do people keep attacking Rand Paul? That's twice. Once from his neighbor and once his employee got stabbed?

And Matt Gaetz? This same guy?

In January 2018, Gaetz invited alt-right Holocaust denier Charles C. Johnson to attend Donald Trump's State of the Union address.

Gaetz directed a tweet to Cohen that implied without evidence that Cohen had had multiple extramarital affairs and also suggested his wife might be unfaithful while he was imprisoned due to new information disclosed to her.[62] Other members of Congress saw the tweet as an attempt to intimidate a witness.[63][64] Gaetz initially defended his tweet, saying it was part of "witness testing, not witness tampering" and "I don't threaten anybody." Asked to clarify, he said his "tweet speaks for itself".[65][66] After sharp criticism from other members of Congress and an implicit rebuke by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi,[67][68] Gaetz deleted the tweet and posted a tweet in which he apologized.

Federal investigations into sex trafficking​

I thought Trump was the biggest scumbag but you found someone a little worse. Or as bad.

Forum List

Back