This GOP Politician's Christmas Card Has a S***load Of Guns On It

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Or, "How To Get Your Crazy Uncle To Pass The Gravy Before Reloading."

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Here are the rest of her calendar pictures. Enjoy...

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Last edited:
whoa, awesome fire power there. good for them. and it's not any of your all's business what cards a family sends. good gawd go get a life of your own

12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Or, "How To Get Your Crazy Uncle To Pass The Gravy Before Reloading."

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.
Boobs, blondes, and big-ass guns.

Happy Holidays, Obama!!!

I bet the family takes different shifts at the reloading table too.

apparently they live in a neighborhood where protection is necessary.

I bet the family takes different shifts at the reloading table too.

apparently they live in a neighborhood where protection is necessary.
Apparently not.

Reloading is done at the range, shiite.

I don't own a gun, but this is cool enough to me.

You anti-progress progressives want to re create un challengable dictators. The strongest chance people have at a good life is equality to Government, no each other.

Do you know why America will prolly never be invaded? Because even if the military were beaten the invades would lose to the citizens in record time. If we opened arms up to the public without restriction (outside of large scale bombs) we could shrink our military to a tenth it's size and we would never have to worry about an invasion or real attack.

Because people like the OP love Government and hate a free equal people, they end up supporting everything they claim to hate. They end up supporting Government for the rich, a Government for never ending wars, a Government of impoverished citizens, an un equal society. Look at Bush. Look at Obama... Big Government, same policies. Key phrase, big Government, yet both ran off literally shrinking Government. Obama ran off shrinking military and regulations that favor the rich and yet we got vastly more of that, Bush ran off pretty much the same thing.

Good grief now a picture with gun in it freaks liberals out by the end of the week Obama and the Democratic party will be calling for stricter Christmas card laws.

Excellent! Nice way to combine 1st and 2nd amendment rights into a holiday greating.

Good grief now a picture with gun in it freaks liberals out by the end of the week Obama and the Democratic party will be calling for stricter Christmas card laws.
Here's a wall of guns.....

Scare the piss out of them.

gun_wall_of_guns_improved_by_jon646an2-d3g53of.jpg.cf.jpg

A little tacky for a Christmas card, but then again, I love tacky cards. I would have that shit up on the mantle. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back