This GOP Politician's Christmas Card Has a S***load Of Guns On It

Jesus always carried. Always. 'Specially 'round the Romans. The hillbilly photograph is an homage to the Prince of Peace on his birthday. It jes moves me ta tears. *sniff*

I bet the family takes different shifts at the reloading table too.

apparently they live in a neighborhood where protection is necessary.
Apparently not.

Reloading is done at the range, shiite.

do you even have a clue what a reloading table really is ?

LOL
Yup.

Usually we used them at the range.

Now if you're talking about a reloader...my brother has one for shotgun shells. If you're fanatic you can make your own slugs and reuse your brass....but I wouldn’t recommend that if you have a Glock.

reloading table

12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Or, "How To Get Your Crazy Uncle To Pass The Gravy Before Reloading."

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Here are the rest of her calendar pictures. Enjoy...

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Can't they just send me a nice AR-15 and skip the card.

Geez, all those guns in one place and no one got shot. I mean, if you listen to the usual suspects, they would have you believe that it would have been impossible to do. The guns would have been gathering in the corners plotting their escape, putting snot on the doorknobs, Saran wrap on the toilet seats, and ultimately gunning down every person in the room, only to flee to freedom through a shattered window to join the roving packs of feral guns lurking behind every street corner.

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

Ordinary American family? I don't think so. I don't think that's even an ordinary Republican Christian family. At least I hope not.

Nevada Blonde Bombshell Politician Releases a Gun Calendar That Leaves Leftists Quivering | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.
You don't even know what my way of life is. Whatever the voices in your head are telling you, it's wrong.

I've lived among those kind of yahoos. They're the type that fire live rounds in the air on New Year's Eve.

That doesn't mean I'm anti gun. I'm not. I'm just anti-retard.

I bet the family takes different shifts at the reloading table too.

apparently they live in a neighborhood where protection is necessary.
Apparently not.

Reloading is done at the range, shiite.

do you even have a clue what a reloading table really is ?

LOL
Yup.

Usually we used them at the range.

Now if you're talking about a reloader...my brother has one for shotgun shells. If you're fanatic you can make your own slugs and reuse your brass....but I wouldn’t recommend that if you have a Glock.

reloading table
That's a nice one.

I collect movies myself.

Holy shit, it's the Broadway cast of Deliverance! Right down to the banjo playing boy.

Your disdain for your fellow Americans is noted. God forbid people want to live in a manner not like your way of life.
You don't even know what my way of life is. Whatever the voices in your head are telling you, it's wrong.

I've lived among those kind of yahoos. They're the type that fire live rounds in the air on New Year's Eve.

sending a few dozen rounds to the moon started with the mountain moonshiners ... in a crowded city, what goes up, must come down.
... physics escape RW idiots.

you can take the rednecks out of the mountains but you can't take the mountains out of the rednecks.

You'd think, at Christmas time, these people would want to show their love for Jesus Christ and his birth and their fellow man. But that is something Christians would do.

These people are not Christians.

Sort of the way they do at weddings and such.

Saw that shit alot in the Middle East. Rags love shooting their guns in the air.

Favorite thing they do is blow ammo instead of aiming at the fucking target and putting a double-tap center mass. I think they just like to hear a bunch of bangs. Better than sex to em.

Last edited:
You'd think, at Christmas time, these people would want to show their love for Jesus Christ and his birth and their fellow man. But that is something Christians would do.

Oh...really?

The Deciples were armed you know, right?

John 18:10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

11Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

John 18 NIV

Oh...really?

The Deciples were armed you know, right?

John 18:10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

11Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

John 18 NIV

Yes we know many like to lawyer the bible to fit any and every batshit thought they have.

You are actually arguing FOR violence I the bible. Isis would approve.

The Onion, right?

Merry Christmas, Baby Jesus! YaaaaaaaaaHOOOOOO! *ka-pow!* *ka-pow!*
Well, Dr. Carson says if the Jews had guns Hitler might not have gassed them.

So it took the US, Britain, and the Soviet Union with all of their national treasure and military machines to defeat the German army but a handful of Jews with handguns could have done it.

Riiiiiiiight.

Forum List

Back